Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62140 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 September 2008 - 07:46 PM in Nightmare

Soon, all the bird type nightmarens noise became louder after Torias finsihed her message.

"Fraud! How can you help us? You can't even help yourself. If you had such power why didn't you fix things earlier?" One shouted.

"Leave! We don't need another who failed." another shouted. Soon, the bird nightmaren grew into an uproar of angry sqwacking.

"Wait! Maybe this person really can do it!" one of the Kiwi's peeped.

"Shut up! What happened to that soo called hero you said that saved Nightmarens like Master? Sounds like a fairy tale. I bet he ran with his tail hidden behind his back. What was his name. Drowniture!" another maren sqwacked behind Ventro.

"It's Droiture! Stop mocking others! You can't do any better." the giant kiwi yelled. Soon, there was nothing but angry sqwacking around Ventro and Torias. Ventro slowly took one deep breath and shouted, "HEY!!!! SHUT UP!!! IS THIS ANYWAY TO TREAT A VISITOR IN MY HOUSE. HE'S OFFERED TO HELP. SO, SHUT YOUR BEAKS OFF!!! IF YOU DON'T, I'LL DRAIN ALL OF YOU TIL YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE ANOTHER SQUEAK."

Suddenly, the tree was silent, and they looked at Ventro with fear.

#61746 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 08:48 PM in Nightmare

"We're heading to Ventro's home. Hopefully, everyone is there." it said. Unfortunately, when they approached the tree, no one was there.

(Sorry! I got to get prepared for work. Bye)

#61247 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 August 2008 - 01:05 AM in Nightmare

Ventro stared blankly at Reala and Jackle playing card together.

"Oh... Sugar Hunny Ice Tea!" Ventro said under his breath. Quickly, Jackle looked over towards Kiera, Droiture, and Ventro with eyes wide open.

#62243 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 11:44 PM in Nightmare

"That made me feel... so much better." he said sarcastically with his eyes narrowed. He picked up the invitation, opened it to where it shows the map to the place, and pointed at some of the areas of the castle diagram.

"Anyway! It seems like the entrance leads to a hall to the ballroom, yet there are areas on the map that are unmarked. We don't know if he would be in the unmarked rooms. Hopefully, one or more of these rooms can give us more information about their plan. Overall, we need a plan A to F. F as in... we get our butts out fast." Ventro suggested. While two of his eyes was focused on the map, the eye on the forehead was looking at Kiera.

#61712 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 06:26 PM in Nightmare

In aggitation, Ventro turned around and pushed claws off him. Without hesitation, he whipped his tail at claws and til he fell to the ground.

"What's you're.... pro... blem.......?" Ventro stuttered when he noticed something strange about claws. His eyes were burning red with hunger and his jaws drooled oozing green foam. His body was much bigger and his claws was longer and stained with dark blood.

"Claws... What's going on here...?" Ventro sqwacked loudly.

"Good to see you again. I'm glad you've seen the latest improvements in the future of nightmare." a voice called. Ventro looked towards the source of the voice. It was Raid with a cigar in his mouth. "Yes, a beautiful future of nightmare a stronger race. All wrapped in this vial." he grinned. Ventro saw that he had a green liquid in a dirty glass vial.

"What is that stuff? What have you done to the fighters here?" he sqwacked. Suddenly, he looked around and he was surrounded by a bunch of giant nightmarens.

"Oh... Great...." Ventro said under his breath.

#62432 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 12:49 AM in Nightmare

It pecked on the outside of the vial til the hidden paper unwrapped around it. It jumped thinking it did something wrong and ran off with a small puff of dust.

#62767 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 12:09 AM in Nightmare

"I don't know! I'm pretty much glad she''s out of our hair. Right?" Ventro said looking at his shoulders. He forgot that his other heads are gone.

#62692 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 04:12 AM in Nightmare

When the vials cracked and broke on the floor, it created a puddle of green ooze on the floor. Unexpectedly, she slipped around uncontrolably towards a shelf of more vials.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed in terror when she collided with the shelf.

"Nooooooo!" she screamed horribly when she noticed her own potions on top and under her.

Ventro caught the keys and unlocked the door to the room. He grabbed one of the vials and drank the antidote. He also grabbed a case of it and flew out the room.

"Keyraw! Cure other marens! Be Back!" Ventro yelled and flew out the room.

#62667 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:15 AM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a loud sigh and slowly let Raid go.

"Thank you my lovely flower. I'll show you where the door is, but the rest of the way is up to you." Raid informed and showed Kiera and Ventro the door hidden in the bushes. He opened it slowly and cool air blew towards him.

"Well there you are sweet heart. Now, how about that date?" he attempted again. Ventro looked beyond the door and saw bright lights up ahead.

#61108 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 August 2008 - 06:28 PM in Nightmare

"I was kidding... only kidding!!!" Ventro said quickly moving away from Droiture and waving his hands side to side frantically. The eyes on his hand showed an expression of fear. Ventro looked around to find his gloves again.

Ventro gave out a loud sigh... "Are you still going after Reala? You've been gone for quite a while... Where have you been anyway?" Ventro asked curiously. He was always in the colossium ever since they split up.

#62349 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 03:37 AM in Nightmare

Ventro's eye on his forehead opened up to see Toria talking to himself. Then, the eye waved to Kiera laying on the side on the tree. It stared at her for a long time with concern. Slowly, it looked down from her head and stopped to look at her chest.

#60938 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 21 August 2008 - 12:43 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at Droiture with a smile. "You know... one of the kiwis told me that you were crying after what Jackle and Kiera said. I can't believe you believed them. I didn't. Heh... You're such a cry baby. Ha ha ha...houch... ouch... ouch..." Ventro stopped. The pain on his chest made it hard for him to laugh.

#57079 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 July 2008 - 09:31 PM in Nightmare

"Peeeeep! Peep! Peep!" the little blue kiwi chirped while it tried to run from Droiture. Ventro glared at Droiture chasing the little kiwi.

"Droiture! It's just a harmless Kiwi! Leave it alone." Ventro tried to stop Droiture. Unfortunately, the force of them passing by caused him to be knocked backwards to the wall. When he landed on the ground, four more charms fell out of his pockets.

"Well, atleast it's only one kiwi!" he sighed with relief. Realizing that he spoke to soon, the Kiwi came towards Ventro and pecked at the four charms. Soon, there were five little kiwis running around the cave.

"I don't believe this..." Ventro said to himself. Soon, he heard someone asking a question from the cave. His eyes moved towards the mouth of the cave, and he saw Dayz. He tiredly floated towards Dayz and answered.

"Uh... my friend... is trying to kill my pet kiwi." he stuttered trying to explain the crazy situation that's happening.

"Who are you anyway? Who do you work for?" he asked Dayz.

#57279 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 July 2008 - 02:57 AM in Nightmare

"Uh... huh..." Ventro said with his eyes narrowed.

"What am I going to do? It seems like I might have a hard time getting some privacy around him. It's like he's invading my space. I just know it. I got to do or say something. Come on Ventro! Think!" his voice echoed in Ventro's mind.

"You know! Maybe I should scout around. Maybe, there are still some spy nightmarens hanging around. I'll go take a look." Ventro picked himself and flew around the trees.

"You might as well stick around at the cave. I'll take care of it." Ventro said assuringly while he flew away.

#56781 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 July 2008 - 11:38 PM in Nightmare

"Hmmmm..." Ventro pondered when he relieved his hand. He looked around and noticed that Droiture was still on the ground.

"I hope you're healed up now! I'm not the type that fights for nothing you know. None of these stupid nightmarens left any Ideya for me to take. I hate wasting my energy on third rate nightmarens." he complained. He took a look at his gloves and canceled his incantation.

"Hey! Did you hear what that bird said? It's one of the bosses that attacked you. He must of used these nightmarens to distract me from tracking him down. I don't know where he escaped to, but I heard he use to be a gambling addict. We might be able to use that to our advantage hopefully. It seems like Reala might be one step ahead of us after all." Ventro thought.

#56490 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 July 2008 - 11:14 PM in Nightmare

"NO! I know how to pick my fights more carefully. Picking a fight with Reala or even being haunted by him considers you an enemy of the Realm of Nightmares. Besides, I only haunt nightmarens who had Ideya and stand clear of any of Reala's gaurds. I heard a few things about him. He's like Wizeman's first hand nightmaren out of six.... I think Wizeman has six hands." he pondered. Soon, he heard something screeching around the area. There were hard flapping sounds that echoed in the air around them.

"I hope we are close to your hide out because I think more trouble is about to come are way." Ventro whispered. Quickly, he tried to stay in the shadows in the path.

#55731 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 01:45 AM in Nightmare

Ventro's eyes was wide open when he saw Droiture swinging his weapon crazily. He quickly dodged his blows and landed on a branch.

"Okay... There's a bunch of nightmarens in the world and I had to make friends with a lunatic one." he thought with a sigh.

"Hey cool down? What happen if there's a nightopian that got stranded here. I know I sensed something, but really...? Is that necessary... ?" He yelled. Ventro floated back to Droiture, but he was far from Droiture's blows. With no success, Ventro shrugged his sholders and flew back to his vine covered tree.

#58251 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 July 2008 - 04:05 AM in Nightmare

Rain started to pour heavily over them. Ventro sighed when he watch the rain drops fall to the ground. Slowly,he looked at the palm on his hand and saw a purple eyes looking back at him with black lining around it. When it blinked at him, Ventro covered it quickly with his glove. He looked at the rain again with a sigh. A rock on the ground provided him a place to sit and relax while he watched the rain. Then, he looked at Droiture.

"This guy looks like he's as scary as Reala... but why? Why are nightmarens terrified of him? Is it because of his scythe?" Ventro pondered in his mind.

#58575 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 July 2008 - 02:45 PM in Nightmare

Ventro calmed down and placed his fingers on the charm. The charm started to glow dim, and the charm Droiture had glowed as well. Quickly, Ventro shrunk himself down to a size of a tree leaf and looked at .

"There that should do it." He placed his fingers off the charm. Ventro looked around and noticed the rain looks like giant water like meteors falling from the sky.

"How do you feel?" he asked Droiture.

"I bet Torias will be around soon. He'll be shocked to see us. I wonder where he is since we wondered away from that cave." Ventro blabbed.

#60868 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 06:09 PM in Nightmare

The crowd stirred up in fear and anger that caused a bunch of nightmarens to fly crazily around the hall. Screams of terror echoed in the hallway.

"What the heck are you doing?" the kiwi asked, but she jumped out of the way before someone tried to step on her.

-----
"Alright! I'm ready." Jackle said darkly and let his mantle wave freely in the air. When all fo a sudden, they heard echos and screams down the hall. All the red eyes that were focusing on Kiera and Jackle were now focusing on the screams down the hall.

"What on earth is going on?" Jackle asked.

#60787 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 12:08 AM in Nightmare

"Yes! Then, it's a da..... cough! cough! I mean it's at the gate outside of nightmare. I'll meet you there that night. Don't be late. We can't meet him til after the fight is over. He would be too tired out to think of any escape plans." Jackle chuckled happily and disappeared through the void.

#60403 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 15 August 2008 - 02:09 AM in Nightmare

Soon, a void opened up around the area whereReala and Kiera stood. Soon, Jackle came up from the void. He stared blankly at Reala. Then, he grew into a cold laughter.

"I've Retur.... What the hell happened to you Reala? Don't tell me the boy got to you. You looked messed up." He laughed horrifically at Reala's state.

"What if Wizeman sees you like this? He'll have doubts in your power." he said with a hissing sound.

#60033 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 August 2008 - 10:34 PM in Nightmare

Slowly, Ventro flew around and noticed a voice from far away.

"Hey!!! Ventro!!! Wait up! How have you been? Where did you go all this time? Have you decided to put all that pride and ignorance behind you and come join us again?" the voice yelled.

"Oh... great you..." he said with distaste. A nightmaren covered in green shash floated quickly in Ventro's way. The only thing you can see under its hood was a pair of green eyes.

"I don't have time for this Kido... I'm looking for someone." Ventro explained.

"Suit yourself, but if you ever need to get back on your feet. I'm at the nightmaren moon bar okay." Kido chuckled and flew away.

Ventro took a deep breath of relief and noticed something in his vest. He pulled a strange card out of his vest and started to tremble slightly. He remembered quickly what a bird nightmaren told him in the forest before it turned into black smoke.

#55607 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 11:40 PM in Nightmare

Vento's head slammed into the ground and his body followed afterwards.

"Nope... that didn't break a few bones in body?" He said with his eyes narrowed. He tried to get up, but his bones started cracking everytime he moved. He picked himself up with a light chuckle to hide his unsufferable pain. He humped up and streched out his body. Finally, the cracks in his body stopped.

"Thanks for getting me out of that tree." he smiled gratefully. He was still trying to hide the fact that his body was still in pain.

"A half maren you say. I never ran into those. You're the first one I ever met. If I didn't know any better, I would think you were a one of those visitors owl told me about." he stated and touched Droiture's nose with his long finger.

"You got no father ahey... you're lucky! I was created by Wizeman, the most laziest person in all of Nightmares. Atleast, I think of him that way. I like Ideya, but not giving it to him. He might as well get his lazy butt out of his whatchamacallit and get his own Ideya. Ha! Ha! ha! So, are you still thinking of fighting Reala? I heard he's pretty tough around the edges." he smirked. He looked at Droiture's clothes and weapon.