Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Yin-Jester-of-Forest's Content

There have been 2 items by Yin-Jester-of-Forest (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41712 Hi!

Posted by Yin-Jester-of-Forest on 18 February 2008 - 04:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

*Takes muffin*

Yays!!!!

#41710 Hi!

Posted by Yin-Jester-of-Forest on 18 February 2008 - 04:16 PM in Introduce Yourself

Where to start?
I'm Yin, I like NiGHTS, although I don't have the games, I have seen all the walkthroughs on YouTube. I have played JoD on my friends Wii as Reala, and lost about 2 times before I gave up.
My friend who has the game bizzarely knows how to play the JoD theme on the Piano. She is OBSESSED!

But then, so am I!!!

I have also got an obsession/hobbie of Role Playing. Me and my obsessed friend have started a NiGHTS one on my little forum, that only me and her go on. And I'm not planning on anyone else going on it either <<.

I am also quite good at drawing, Microsoft Paint or by hand.

I also love owls. Fwee!

So thats me.