Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62432 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 12:49 AM in Nightmare

It pecked on the outside of the vial til the hidden paper unwrapped around it. It jumped thinking it did something wrong and ran off with a small puff of dust.

#62372 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 05:43 AM in Nightmare

Ventro glared at Kiera. "I was sure someone called me a pervert while I saw the blurry image. That's why I got defensive. I had no interest in anyone. the... I'm only sixteen. I would never let anyone insult me like that." Ventro crossed his arms angrily. Soon, he released his anger with a deep breath.

"Well, if you have any solutions on how to reverse this mutation, I would love to hear it Kiera." he looked at Kiera sadly. He humped over the side of the nest with his arms on his knees. Depression seemed to hover over him while he looked at the floor.

#61746 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 08:48 PM in Nightmare

"We're heading to Ventro's home. Hopefully, everyone is there." it said. Unfortunately, when they approached the tree, no one was there.

(Sorry! I got to get prepared for work. Bye)

#62456 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 02:30 AM in Nightmare

"Yeah! A plan to turn all of us into their crazy monsters. It could even be a trap, but we might as well take advantage of their trap." Ventro suggested and looked at Kiera.

"I think you look nice in that persona. If you hear Wizeman speaking through it, just ignore him. I haven't heard him speak though that persona for a long while." Ventro finished when he finally found a hat just like his with three horns and bells attached to the ends.

"Why on earth did I make this one in the first place?" he pondered and made funny faces looking at it.

#62243 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 11:44 PM in Nightmare

"That made me feel... so much better." he said sarcastically with his eyes narrowed. He picked up the invitation, opened it to where it shows the map to the place, and pointed at some of the areas of the castle diagram.

"Anyway! It seems like the entrance leads to a hall to the ballroom, yet there are areas on the map that are unmarked. We don't know if he would be in the unmarked rooms. Hopefully, one or more of these rooms can give us more information about their plan. Overall, we need a plan A to F. F as in... we get our butts out fast." Ventro suggested. While two of his eyes was focused on the map, the eye on the forehead was looking at Kiera.

#62579 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 04:31 AM in Nightmare

"Kiera... don't leave.... me alone..." Ventro's words died when Kiera went away.

"Damn... I guess I have to start looking around as well." He looked at the front door and realized that they finally closed it. There were nightmarens left and right chatting away and listening to the music echo in the hallway. With a desperate attempt, he tried to find the host Raja. Unexpectedly, she appeared right behind Ventro.

"Hello there! Enjoying the party soo far." she said with a sophisticated tone. Ventro turned around in shock.

"Yeah! quite entertainning. This is a lovely castle for a lovely lady like yourself." he tried to sweet talk her. Raja giggled and noticed Kiera was not around.

"Hey! Where's your friend? You're raggety doll I saw earlier." she mocked. Ventro grew angry when she insulted his friend, but kept it cool.

"Oh! She's prepping up. You know perfume... cologne.... that type of stuff." he replied. He forgot that females don't wear cologne.

"Oh I see! I would hide my face too if I was that terrible." she mocked again with a smug smile.

#62767 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 12:09 AM in Nightmare

"I don't know! I'm pretty much glad she''s out of our hair. Right?" Ventro said looking at his shoulders. He forgot that his other heads are gone.

#62690 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:57 AM in Nightmare

"Errr...!" she growled when she felt blood from the deep scratch on her face. "That's it!" She crossed her arms and lifted one leg up. So, she balanced on one foot like a ballerina. She caused herself to spin around like a top. When she was fast enough, she made a small twister and moved towards Kiera with intense speed. During the spin, a key fell on the ground.

#62667 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:15 AM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a loud sigh and slowly let Raid go.

"Thank you my lovely flower. I'll show you where the door is, but the rest of the way is up to you." Raid informed and showed Kiera and Ventro the door hidden in the bushes. He opened it slowly and cool air blew towards him.

"Well there you are sweet heart. Now, how about that date?" he attempted again. Ventro looked beyond the door and saw bright lights up ahead.

#61610 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 11:49 PM in Nightmare

"Oh no! Kiera!" Ventro panicked. He looked at the trees around him and placed his claws on it.

"Growth , help me... I know you're in pain from the fire, but please help my friend." he said softly. Soon, his claws emitted a green glow that caused the tree he touched to move. Its branches connected with the other trees bringing it to life as well. With a point towards the cave, the tree he was standing on and the other trees effected by the growth power forced their branches swiftly into the cave.

"What the... AHHH!!!" Jackle noticed sharp tree branches comming towards him and pinning him to the wall. The branches went in every direction avoiding Kiera. With haste, Ventro rushed into the cave.

"Kiera!!!" Ventro said happily.

#62525 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 September 2008 - 06:55 PM in Nightmare

Ventro gave Torias a puzzled look.

"We haven't moved anywhere for now." he stated. Then, he thought about Kiera's suggestion.

"Well, what I meant was if you were caught by someone, and they were a threat. If it's just someone walking around not taking any heed, then that's good. Overall, not all situations happen that way. Shoot! We don't even know if the party is just one big trap." he stopped to rethink what he said earlier.

"Alright... Here's the deal. Never let anyone know we are up to something. We want it to go smooth without a hitch. If you can do it without killing anybody, that would be good. Overall, if they start attacking you and had the erge to kill, I don't even have to tell you what you need to do." Ventro stated.

#61242 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 August 2008 - 12:52 AM in Nightmare

Ventro flew quickly past Kido making him spin around in his own sashes.

"So where to now?" he said when he met up with Droiture and Kiera.

#60137 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 August 2008 - 10:05 PM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a blank stare.

"You're not talking about a skinny guy with tattoos and a 'I can do it myself' attitude are you?" Ventro asked in a state of shock.

#60403 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 15 August 2008 - 02:09 AM in Nightmare

Soon, a void opened up around the area whereReala and Kiera stood. Soon, Jackle came up from the void. He stared blankly at Reala. Then, he grew into a cold laughter.

"I've Retur.... What the hell happened to you Reala? Don't tell me the boy got to you. You looked messed up." He laughed horrifically at Reala's state.

"What if Wizeman sees you like this? He'll have doubts in your power." he said with a hissing sound.

#60018 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 August 2008 - 08:10 PM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a disappointed sigh and looked at Reala still paralized on the ground.

"Looks like you're not as powerful since NiGHTS kicked your butt long ago. You should of been in the Void of Death as well." he said darkly under his breath. He put his gloves back on and looked around the room.

"As long as you're in that state, I guess I can leave." he smirked and turned his back away from Reala. He walked towards the window and jumped on the window frame. Slowly, he took one look at Reala's pathetic state.

#58524 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 July 2008 - 09:06 PM in Nightmare

"Alright! Seesh..." Ventro replied and put two of his fingers on the charm on his hat. He tried to concentrate, but he also started to snicker a little. An image of a balloon Droiture formed up in his mind, and he couldn't stop himself from chuckling. He covered his mouth to hide his laughter.

"Sorry! I'll stop now!" He said and took a deep breath.

#57279 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 July 2008 - 02:57 AM in Nightmare

"Uh... huh..." Ventro said with his eyes narrowed.

"What am I going to do? It seems like I might have a hard time getting some privacy around him. It's like he's invading my space. I just know it. I got to do or say something. Come on Ventro! Think!" his voice echoed in Ventro's mind.

"You know! Maybe I should scout around. Maybe, there are still some spy nightmarens hanging around. I'll go take a look." Ventro picked himself and flew around the trees.

"You might as well stick around at the cave. I'll take care of it." Ventro said assuringly while he flew away.

#60784 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 August 2008 - 11:38 PM in Nightmare

"Okay! It's probably best if you fly me to the colosseum. We can get there even faster." she sqwacked. Her red pointy beak pointed towards the direction.

-------

Jackle gave an ill look. He wanted to be alone with Kiera and Toria. Furhtermore, he really liked Kiera and thought this was a great opportunity to date her. He took a deep breath.

"I don't think so Reala. Besides, I heard from other nightmarens that you're the reason he left nightmare anyway. You'll just ruin the plan." Jackle reminded.

#60817 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 03:32 AM in Nightmare

Soon, the fight went on with 1st phase: Shadow vs. Gulpo, Gillywig vs Girania, and Claws vs. Hento. Then, it went to the second phase: Ven vs. Gulpo and Claws vs. Gillywig. Finally, they made it to the final round with Ven vs. Claws. The crowd was wild when it came down to the two competitors.

Jackle smiled with glee of Kiera's interest in the game. "Here have some candy! Looks like you hadn't eaten in a while." He held out small pieces of candy that he pulled out of his mantle.

#61108 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 August 2008 - 06:28 PM in Nightmare

"I was kidding... only kidding!!!" Ventro said quickly moving away from Droiture and waving his hands side to side frantically. The eyes on his hand showed an expression of fear. Ventro looked around to find his gloves again.

Ventro gave out a loud sigh... "Are you still going after Reala? You've been gone for quite a while... Where have you been anyway?" Ventro asked curiously. He was always in the colossium ever since they split up.

#60935 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 21 August 2008 - 12:18 AM in Nightmare

"Hehehehe..." Ventro chuckled. Only his head was free from the Crystal Chrysalis in his nest. "Alright Kiwis! Time to sleep!" he commanded. All the kiwis turned back into little charms on the table.

"Well, this is the first I ever been in one of these. How on earth can you breath in here?" he asked curiously. "I'm surprised you did came back. I thought you hated me because of what happened to your mom." Ventro said in a soft voice. His body was still in pain from the recent incident.

#60898 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 08:19 PM in Nightmare

"Yes, Reala is the least of your concern. The most important concern is Droiture. He's a menace to both Nightmaren and Nightopia. He must be stopped at all cost. For that to happen, we need some assitance from you. The one who knew more about Droiture than anyone else. He's a complete threat. We were planning for you to use Ideya Drain on Droiture." Jackle proposed.

Ventro eyes were wide open. "Even if I were to accept something like that, I don't think Droiture is a menace to this world. Furthermore, I'm not so sure what will happen if I use that skill on him. I might drain him too much. He's not from this world." Ventro responded.

"Minor details. And if he's killed that's even better. We need to stop him anyway possible." Jackle smiled.

#60868 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 06:09 PM in Nightmare

The crowd stirred up in fear and anger that caused a bunch of nightmarens to fly crazily around the hall. Screams of terror echoed in the hallway.

"What the heck are you doing?" the kiwi asked, but she jumped out of the way before someone tried to step on her.

-----
"Alright! I'm ready." Jackle said darkly and let his mantle wave freely in the air. When all fo a sudden, they heard echos and screams down the hall. All the red eyes that were focusing on Kiera and Jackle were now focusing on the screams down the hall.

"What on earth is going on?" Jackle asked.

#57128 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 July 2008 - 12:56 AM in Nightmare

Ventro placed the blue charm on the left side of his hat and the rest back into his pockets. Suddenly, he started too yawn a bit.

"Well, call me when your Juju is actually working in full function. For me, I need some fresh air. I'm not use to being caved in." he smiled fakely and walked slowly out of the cave. To not give away where the mouth is, he quickly jumped to a tree's shadow and sat at the branch looking at the light of the stars. For some reason, he felt depressed.

"I need some time on my own a bit." he whispered to himself.