Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62107 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 03 September 2008 - 11:05 PM in Nightmare

The stanger's eyes widen when it saw Ventro's eyes slowly open.

"Ventro... I know you're not in the best condition to speak, but I have a proposition for my new master. The New Emperor of Nightmares. I've come with a gift." she grinned and pulled out a silver persona. It glittered with blue and red gems on the mask. Three long feathers were on top of his persona just like his old one.

"My New Master is fond of those who refused to work for the hazband of nightmares and wanted to higher some recruits. This is his gift to you." She smiled.

"Wait... isn't... he causeing... the... world to fall apart. Causeing all nightmarents to turn into worse creatures." Ventro struggled to talk. He was still in pain.

"Ahhh... Who told you those foolish ideas? My master is not destorying Nightmare. He's making it more grand than before by destroying Wizeman's aweful work. Fortunately, not all of Wizeman's work was bad. That's when you come in." she grinned and placed the persona next to him.

"I'll give you time to think about it. Til then... Here!" she said and threw an invitation and an elixer wrapped in a ribbon. She walked towards the hole of the tree. "Oh yeah! Ventro... I noticed that this forest is a safe haven for bird nightmaren... Maybe if you agree to work for my new Master. He won't destory this place as well." she chuckled with her back towards Ventro.

"Don't be late." she said darkly and flew away into the shadows. Ventro made a loud sigh of disappointment. He had no friends around and his home including his own friends around him are in danger of being destroyed by this unknown Master of Nightmares.

#61732 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 07:19 PM in Nightmare

Quickly, the kiwi rushed out the opening into the colossium and into the plains that seperated nightmare from the forest.

"I hope you're doing okay back there. Once we enter the forest, we should be able to find it." it smiled with glee.
"I'm very proud to help the one who helped my master." it chattered gleefully.

Unfortunately, Ventro was not in the safest situations. He was surrounded by a group of mutant nightmarens and Raid was the ring leader of this mess.

"So, you're up against Wizeman. Sad, it seems none of Wizeman's nightmarens won't stand up for him." Ventro insulted.

"Don't act soo Cocky... Though I had no hard feelings against you. Just join up in the new revelation of nightmare."
Raid proposed.

"And be a freak of nature. I'll take my chances." Ventro smirked angrily.

"Too Bad! ATTACK!!!" Raid commanded and the raid of mutant nightmarens rushed towards Ventro.

#61219 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 August 2008 - 08:25 PM in Nightmare

"Hehehehe....!" it laughed coldly and waved the sash around behind him likea tail. Quickly, it streched to attack Kiera and Droiture. Then, more sashes followed after it.

#62227 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 10:24 PM in Nightmare

Ventro lowered his head in shame and removed the blanket off him. He showed her the two tails he had and there was nothing else.

"Sigh... Atleast Droiture's not here." he said to try to cheer himself up. The kiwis peeped and cried.

"We're sorry! We thought she was helping! We're sorry!" they cried.

#61590 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 09:31 PM in Nightmare

Ventro stopped when he noticed that Toria already had his own problems to deal with. He looked around to see if he sees any sign of Kiera and Droiture. Unfortunately, all he saw was the flames and nightmarens still fleeing for their lives.

"KIERA!!! DROITURE!!!" he yelled. He flew around while the blast drew closer.

#62447 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 01:42 AM in Nightmare

Ventro got up with a loud yawn. All the kiwis jumped to the edge of the nest, when Ventro finally raising himself up. He felt the back of his head and the top of his forehead. In doubt, the extra horn and eye was still there. His eyes moved to the piece of paper in Kiera's hand.

"Madame Raja... the labarory... in the laboratory. So, this stuff really is the toxic formula." Ventro sighed and tried to look up. He picked up a ring to put on the other two tails, but he only have one design for one tail.

#62680 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:57 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at the through the isles for the cure, but he had no luck. Suddenly, he noticed a locked door with a small window. He tried to jump and look through the window and saw bunches of vials just as he described.

"Yay!" he sqwacked, but he couldn't open the door. It was locked shut.

"Key! Need Key!" the othr head observed the door knob.

#62626 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 11:20 PM in Nightmare

"Look who's trapped like a little rat. Hehehehe..." Raid spoke through an opening in the roof that Kiera was stuck in. "What a gorgous looking doll like you doing in a place like this. Snooping too much in the castle huh? I hate the curious ones." Raid grumbled angrily.

Meanwhile, Ventro saw Raja raised her hand to silence the crowd.

"Now... Now... no need to be in anger. You'll be surprised that my master is not causeing this destruction in nightmare. It's working on its own, but my master will rebuild a new nightmare from the ruins. You'll have much more, but... you must be in the vision of my Master's nightmares." she said darkly. Soon, a nightmaren screamed in horror that made the crowd turn and look. Ventro saw a nightmaren turning into some type of horrific creature in the back. The nightmarens screamed in terror by the sight and noticed they were changing too.

"Yes, to live in my Master's world, you must be improved from Wizemans vision. HA HA HA HA!" she laughed madly and disappeared from the room. Ventro dropped his plate by the horrific site. When the plate shattered, he quickly ran from the doors and through the hallway. The nightmarens continued to scream and roared by their new twisted forms.

"KIERA!!! KIERA!!!" Ventro yelled with all his might. The hallway was dark and errie that made Ventro's heart beat faster. "I got to find her." he thought looking from room to room.

#62569 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 02:57 AM in Nightmare

When they approached Raja, Ventro gave her the invitation.

"Hello! Welcome to my Master's Masquerade ball. My name is Madame Raja. Your host for the party." She said joyfully. She looked at Ventro with a strong effection. Not to be rude, Ventro bent down and said, "I'm honored to be invited to this party. I'm hear with my friend." Ventro said politely. Raja looked at Kiera and gave a jealious smirk.

"I see... He he he... who dragged you from the wastelands." she remarked rudely under her breath, but she tried to hide her jealiousy. She waved her hand towards the inside of the castle.

"Everyone is welcome to my Master's party who received the invitation including the quest. Come right in." She smiled.

#61019 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 22 August 2008 - 02:35 AM in Nightmare

Jackle gave a glare at Reala, but he can't resist a game of cards. So, he pulled out his deck to play.

------
Meanwhile, at the colossium....

"AHHHHH! Get off ME NOW!!!" Ventro yelled at the medical nightmarens. All the medical nigthmarens takcled him down to his nest, but Ventro flew around and tossed them everywhere.

"We got to get the stitches out." said one of the medical nightmarens.

"Get him!" another yelled.

Ventro kept fighting back, but the weight of all the nightmarens made him fall to the ground again. They were all holding him down trying to get it out. Ventro tried his best to knock some of them off his bodywith his tail.

#62364 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 05:00 AM in Nightmare

Ventro gave Kiera an odd look. He totally forgot about the one on his forehead. He gave it deep thought.

"Wait... if my eye was staring at you the whole time... then that means... the image I saw was........ Oh Shittios!!!" Ventro fell back into the nest in shock. When he finally added the two things together, he realzied the blurr vision was the projection of Kiera.

"Seriously... I... didn't know..." he studdered while covering all three of his eyes with his hand. He got up and remembered that he also said something bad in his sleep. "I'm sorry... Please don't be mad. I couldn't tell!!!" Ventro pleaded.

#60923 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 11:17 PM in Nightmare

Jackle gave a loud growl in anger and caused more cards to come towards Ventro and Droiture.

"You are the one who's wrong! You're the destruction of Nightmare and Nightopia. You don't belong here B*st*rd!!!!" Jackle screamed.

Ventro couldn't move from his spot since he still had the wounds from the fight with Claws. Quickly, he hid his head and face with his arms.

#56661 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 July 2008 - 01:54 AM in Nightmare

"Droiture!" Ventro jumped when he saw Droiture fall to the ground. He noticed the sharp needle on Droiture's side. Soon, he heard strange echoes in the air. He couldn't tell where it was coming from, but he knew standing around won't help.

"Droiture! Come on! Suck it in and Let's move quickly!" he said trying to pick up Droiture. Unfortunately, Droiture is a little heavier than he thought, and it was causing Droiture more pain. He had to gently put him back down.

"Great! We're sitting ducks here. Droiture? Do you think you can move or fight?" Ventro asked quietly while he tried to find something to stop the bleeding.

#56946 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 July 2008 - 10:30 PM in Nightmare

Ventro noticed the rustling sounds too. Then, he smiled at Droiture.

"Hey! I got a plan." he whispered. He pulled his little red charm with blue feathers off the left side of his head. With a smile, he held the charm in his hand while his other hand hovered over it.

"I summon Kiwi!!!!" he said softly and the little charm floated in the air. Soon, little feet came out from the feathers and two red eyes opened from the gem. A pointey beak also formed from the gem, and it started to chirp.

"Peep!" it said. It jumped on top of Ventro's arm. Then, it jumped quickly on Droiture's head. Ventro can't help but laugh when it puffed up into a feathery blue ball on Droiture's head.

#56288 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 01:11 AM in Nightmare

"Oh! Sorry that I was being so rude." he apologized and made a smooth bow to TORiAS.

"My name is Ventro and this is my friend Droiture. I think... Anyway, we're on our way out of this forest since we know Reala might be on to us with his spy." he stated and pointed at the headless nightmaren.

"His crystal stated to head North, if you want to come along with us there. We'll be glad to have more company. Any enemy of Reala or Wizeman is always a friend to me." he smiled. Ventro took another look at the strange path to the north.

"Hey! Do you know your way around this place beyond the forest?" he asked politely.

#56143 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 07:33 PM in Nightmare

Back at the forest, Ventro looked at the nightmaren that was now headless.

"Well, It won't be safe to be here now. Soon, they'll be trying to look for this nightmaren and be at our backs in no time. We got to leave here. Hey!!!! An Ideya!!!" Ventro said happily. Ventro picked up a green glowing Ideya.

"It seems like this guy wasn't empty handed after all." he laughed and threw the Ideya through the tree hole. He placed his thumbs together and whispered an incantation.

"Growth aid thee." he whispered in a very soft tone. When his claws had a greenish glow, he touched the tree. The tree hole closed up, and vines hid the crack. He canceled the spell when he thought it was ready.

"So, Where shall we go now?" he asked and flew back to Droiture.

#55644 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 02:33 AM in Nightmare

Ventro stopped when he saw Droiture eyes.

"What's wrong? Is someone in the area?" He asked quietly. Unfortunately, at his size Ventro's voice sounded weak if he doesn't yell.

"Squeak Squeak? Squ Squeaka Squea Squea Squeak?" was the response anyone could hear.

#58996 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 31 July 2008 - 07:45 PM in Nightmare

When Ventro finally regained his balance, he got a good luck of the spy nightmarens below them.

"Hey! Look at that..." he said in awe.

"If Reala hired those guys... you're one-hundred percent on his hate list." Ventro noticed.

#59943 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 August 2008 - 11:54 PM in Nightmare

Ventro opened his eyes and realized he was in a strange place. The world around him was swirled and twisted in green, black, and purple. Unexpectedly, he saw blocks and different types of cards floating in the abyss.

"Droiture! DROITURE!!! Where are you Man?" he asked, but the only response was his own echo. Soon, he heard a voice laughing in the swirling abyss.

"Well... you've grown a lot since I last saw you." someone said darkly. Ventro looked around quickly to see who it was. Suddenly, he froze when he felt the point of someone's claw at his neck."I want you to do a favor for me boy. You're a smart lad. Aren't you? Don't let Reala get the boy." it demanded.

"Who are you?" Ventro asked with cold sweat running down his face. He tried to turn his head, but the claw was almost piercing his neck.

"I've seen you tried to betray Wizeman while I was away. Such a bad pupil. That'll soon change. I'll keep in touch with you later." it laughed crookedly, and Ventro felt something being put into his vest.

Suddenly, the void faded around him and he was back outside far below Reala's window. With haste, he quickly flew back up the window and saw Droiture pinned down on the floor by Reala. The scythe was far from Droiture's reach and Ventro had no time to get it. Ventro quickly took off one of the gloves on both his hand and allowed the eye to open.

"IDEYAN DRAIN!!!!" he shouted when he tackled Reala with his bare hands on Reala's body.

#60882 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 07:22 PM in Nightmare

Ventro suddenly grabbed a large hefty pillow and threw it towards the door.

"I TOLD YOU NO MORE STITCHES!!!" Ventro sqwacked angrily. Since, they were soo low, Ventro couldn't tell they were at the door in his griffon form. Then, he slammed his door angrily with his tail. Jackle looked at Kiera with his eyes narrowed.

"Uh... we need a different approach." Jackle thought.

#60851 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 05:07 PM in Nightmare

"Heh... You've seen what Ideyan drain can do in battle. Keep in mind and make sure that it doesn't happen to you. Just a slight touch from that eye and some of you Ideyan energy can be drained away from your body. Forunately, Ideyan drain cannot drain all the energy out of first level nightmaren like yourself, but you'll be greatly weakened by it. We got to be on our gaurd. Even if he is too injured or tired, he can still pull something out of his sleeve. That's... why I believe he can be an asset to our group." Jackle chuckled when he picked up a Claw's bobble-head.

#60808 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 02:59 AM in Nightmare

Jackle looked at Kiera with a grin. Then, he looked at the stage when Raid had to hover up to the nightmarens eye level.

"You know the rules. Keep fighting til one of you is unable to battle it out. Knock yourself silly." he yelled.
Donbalon chuckled loudly at Ventro, but Ventro was silent. His eyes was fixed on Donbalon.

"Alright! Let's FIGHT!!!" Raid yelled and quickly floated out of the ring. Ventro quickly made a dodge back while Donbalon tried to grab him with his skinny arms. When he was out of reach, Donbalon started bouncing up and down at first. Then, he made a quick bounce towards Ventro. Ventro blocked his attack with his claws, but Donbalon quickly bounced around the stadium. Without warning, Ventro was hit from behind by Donbalon's bounce.

#60063 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 August 2008 - 01:59 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at quickly at Angelica when she tugged on his sleeve.

"Wow...you're a visitor aren't you?" he asked in shock.

"You shouldn't be here in nightmare... There are hundreds of nightmarens waiting to steal your Ideya." Ventro warned. Quickly, he straitened his clothes and bowed to the visitor.

"Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Ventro. If you're son is in nightmare, I'll be glad to assist you. What does he look like?" he asked with a smile.

#55587 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 10:21 PM in Nightmare

Ventro laughed uncontrolably in the bush after he watched Droiture. He caused the bush to ruffle a little while he laughed.

"This is quite entertainning. He must be crazy going after Reala. I must watch this." he thought.

Ventro floated from bush to bush and continued to spy on him. Unfortunately, he was unaware that there was someone else in the forest. Happily, he jumped from bush to bush and made light rustling sound with every jump.

"I wonder if this guy can really beat Reala, or he would get his own behind kicked to the ground. He's might even get his ass handed to him" Ventro chuckled a bit. With a small tug on his tail, Ventro snapped back into one of the bushes he jumped out of.

"Oh great! Not again." he complained. His tail was caught between a branch. He hanged upside down looking at the Droiture.

"Well, at least he didn't notice me." he said with a smile. He tried to get his tail unstuck, but the bush started to rustle while he was tampering with the branch.