Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62215 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 09:28 PM in Nightmare

Ventro grasped his blanket tightly around him.

"I'm telling you there's nothing wrong with me see." he moved away from Kiera everytime she came closer.
He looked back to see if hew can fly back into the room he was in.

#62164 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 September 2008 - 11:27 PM in Nightmare

"Well, we might be able to gather some information if we go to this party for this unknown emperor of nightmare. We might be able to figure out how he's doing it as well. Heck! We got no lead so far. We might have to stick with this one." Ventro thought. He picked up the elixer bottle and looked inside of it. There was not a drop in the bottle after he drank it. With a sigh, he picked up the invintation.

"We might be on their turf, but it's better than sitting around doing nothing. I'm tired of being the one in trouble..." Ventro stopped when he noticed a tickling sinsation behind him.

"Uh.... Um....! Excuse me!!!!" He said. Quickly, he dropped the invitation and quickly flew into a room. He slammed the wooden door behind him.

#61727 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 07:02 PM in Nightmare

The ostrich lifted itself up with difficulty, but she was able to stand strait.

"Alright! Let's make this a quick trip." she smiled and ran throught the hallways quickly. Soon, the noise of her running startled some of the gaurd cerebus that was also trapped under the rubble. They growled when they saw the kiwi pass by.

"Oh dear... I hope we get to the exit soon." It sqwacked by the site of cerebus' eyes. It finally spotted a white light that seemed to be the exit.

#62285 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 September 2008 - 03:18 PM in Nightmare

Ventro eye made a cheerful glance under through the hole in the blanket.

"Well, glad you can come along. We're trying to figure out a plan about this so called New Ruler of Nightmare. I received an invitation from a nightmaren I never saw before. So, far I figured out how to get Kiera in, but I don't think I have an extra persona for you. Once we get in, Kiera has to let you in another way. We're hoping these extra rooms in this place might be some assistance to figuring out this mystery." Ventro stated pointing at the areas in the map of the castle. He yawned a bit and started to grow tired.

"The party is tomorrow. I'm sure you are up to it. As for me, I'm going to try to get that cure and information of this Emperor of Nightmare." Ventro discussed before he made another yawn. It was late at night and all the bird type nightmaren flew back to their homes in the other trees.

#62099 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 03 September 2008 - 10:09 PM in Nightmare

The kiwi's looked over towards the shadows when they heard a strange noise.

"Poor... nightmaren... Is he very sick...?" the figure asked with a grin on his face. The stranger was covered in a torn black robes and it's eyes were ruby red eyes. The kiwi's hopped before Ventro protecting him from the stranger.

"No need to worry. I've come to save him. Will you allow me to do that? You're friend looks very ill." It grinned showing its sharp teeth. The kiwi's looked at eachother with concern. There was no one else to save Ventro in the area. So, they allowed the stranger to approach Ventro, but the large kiwi watched the stranger. He still laid there motionless on the ground.

"Well, you've been through soo much trouble." it thought when it walked closer.

#62544 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 01:02 AM in Nightmare

"Yeah! Things went pretty bad when you were away. It was gone from destruction to almost ruins. No one knows what happened to Wizeman. We are all also wondering what even happen to Reala or Jackle. Since the cave incident, I haven't seen them." Ventro described while lookig ahead past the ruins of the Realm of Nightmares. He checked the mape to see if they were in the right path.

#62645 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:47 AM in Nightmare

Ventro jumped back in fear after Kiera said "nightmaren".

"Keyraw! Nightmarens changed.... Nightmarens evil... Green slime! Green Slime!" Ventro panicked. He remembered the nightmarens screaming and turning into something horrible.

"Mutated! Must get out!" the other one sqwacked.

"Why we okay...?" that head asked Kiera.

#62622 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 10:52 PM in Nightmare

While the Ventro tried to get his sight strait again, Raja came up infront of all the nightmarens that were eating. She floated over them with a smug smile.

"My friends. I think you for comming to celebrate the Emperor of Nightmare." she said out loud. The nightmarens grew angry and reckless about the new emperor of nightmare.

"Who is this guy who claims himself Emperor of Nightmare. We never even met the guy." One yelled.

"How dare he claim himself to be emperor of nightmare. I should be emperor of nightmare." Another nightmaren ignorantly yelled.

"What about our own home? Why is he destroying our homes?" Another angrily asked. Soon, an uproar started and Raja raised her hands to silence the commotion. Ventro sat their and watched them throw chairs and food around. When he noticed food was coming towards him, he dodged it. He looked at the food on his plate and started to eat a little bit of food. He got up from the chair and walked out the room before more food started flying everywhere. He looked down the hall for Kiera, but it was dark and silent.

#62567 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 02:42 AM in Nightmare

Ventro quickly pulled his tail out and realized the female nightmaren was the girlfriend of the nightmaren staring at Kiera.

"Ooooooo!" she screamed when she felt Ventro pull his tails out of her dress. In anger, it looked at her boyfriend and slapped the other nightmaren. When Ventro spotted Kiera, he grabbed her and pull her before them. Soon, an argument started. Ventro got Kiera far away enough before they started fighting.

"You okay Kiera?" he asked. They were a few feet away from the greeter Raja.

#61583 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 09:18 PM in Nightmare

Ventro looked outside with anger stirred inside.

"You can stay here all you like, but I want to make sure everyone is alright." Ventro stated and flew out of the mouth of the castle. Not far, he spotted Toria and a visitor in the forest.

"Toria! What's going on?" he asked.

#62360 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 04:40 AM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a shocking expression. He looked at his hands, but they were covered by the gloves. He was confused.

"What are you talking about? All my eyes are closed." he protested. Unfortunately, he forgot that he did have another eye on his forehead.

#61491 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 12:12 AM in Nightmare

Ventro spotted the small light and tried to fight against the nightmarens comming towards him. Fortunately, he caught sight of the cave and crash landed on the ground.

"Argh... stupid flying nightmarens... OUCH!!! I've seen smarter nightmarens in the forest." he grumbled when he tried to pick himself up. He had his hand over his arm when he walked towards the mouth of the cave.

#60295 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 August 2008 - 09:50 PM in Nightmare

Ventro kept his gaurd up.

"Reala! Step away Now!" Ventro yelled. He lifted up his hand and shouted, "Purity! Destroy all Darkness!"
He forced his hand forward when his sharp nails glowed white. Five white pins of light were flying towards Reala.

#60690 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 18 August 2008 - 10:44 PM in Nightmare

Soon, a faint voice was in the air like a whisper.

"Hey... did you find my pupil I described. What? Good! Keep him there. I'll speak to him when I get to the him. Don't tell him I'm coming or else." Jackle demanded with a chuckle hidden in the shadows

Meanwhile, Raid was talking through the speaker in the colosseum.

"No problem Boss! I'll keep him occupied til you come." Raid grinned and looked at all the nightmarens getting tired from the colosseum battles. When he turned off the receiver, he flew quickly over the crowd of nightmarens towards Ventro. He was breathing hard in his griffin form.

"Great job Ventro! Like I said, you get a cut of the profit. I'll give you more details for the next fight later. Alright Birdy!" Raid smiled and flew away, but Ventro paid no heed to him. Ventro's charm fell off his hat and into his hand. Quickly, it turned into a kiwi.

"Ventro... When are you going to find Droiture? We got to leave nightmare now and find him." the kiwi chirped.

Unfortunately, Ventro was too tired to respond.

#58853 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 July 2008 - 02:49 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at the crystal palanquin weirdly, but he decided not to argue. With one leap, he jumped on.

#58382 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 July 2008 - 03:18 AM in Nightmare

"Who are you calling stuck up?" Ventro said under his breath.

"Anyway, whatever that nightmaren is moving in the rain seems to be a tough one, but I can't see it very well." Ventro sighed. He tried to find its face, but the fog caused by the rain made it difficult to see.

"... and I wasn't uptight..." Ventro finally said.

#57108 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 July 2008 - 12:12 AM in Nightmare

"Hey Tori! You missed all the excitement... and the pain." Ventro stated with five kiwi like birds jumping on him still. His eyes narrowed at Droiture.

"Okay! I'll get rid of them. Sorry Kiwis! Playtime is over! Return!" Ventro snapped his fingers and the kiwi's turned back into charms.

"Happy now Mr. Psycho!" Ventro mocked.

#60719 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 August 2008 - 03:36 AM in Nightmare

"I wouldn't expect anything less my dear. Compromise does sound good. But what good does it do if both parties are willing to kill eachother?" a voice echoed in the area. Soon, Jackle appeared upside down infront of Kiera.

"If both parties are too tired to fight, there might be a chance of compromise. You can't have compromise if they are still willing to fight." Jackle laughed.

#60805 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 02:40 AM in Nightmare

Soon, Jackle found two empty seats with their seating number and the third seat was empty for Torias.

"Come on! The match is about to start. Pay close attention." Jackle grinned. He pulled out a bag of popcorn from his mantle and gave it to Kiera. The stadium went quiet when a small sheep like nightmaren went to the middle of the ring.

"Are you ready to see second level nightmarens show their awesome skills in the great nightmaren colosseum?? Let me hear you ROAR!!!" Raid yelled. The crowd went wild around Jackle and Kiera.

"Well, Let's start our first competitors. To your right you see the FAMOUS HUMONGOUS BALLOOON NIGHTMAREN!!! DONBALON!!!" he yelled and the crowd went wild again. Donbalon bounced into the stage making kissing gestures to the crowd.

"And to your left! The HUGE GRIFFON NIGHTMAREN! VEN!!!!!" he yelled and the crowd went wild again. Ventro walked into the middle hidden under a long blue mantle. He unstrapped his mantle and threw it to Kido.

---------

The Kiwi looked at Droiture in disappointment.

"Do we have some trust issue or you still hate me because I'm a kiwi?" she asked.

#61204 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 August 2008 - 02:54 PM in Nightmare

Soon, a small figure with green sashes wrapped around its body appeared like a ghost infront of Kiera and Droiture. It floated carefree in the air, and its green eyes glowed dimly in the darkness. It looked at Kiera and Droiture with no expressions.

Meanwhile, Ventro was about to listen to the sounds beyond the door til he felt a a claw on his shoulder. Ventro jumped out of its grasp and turned around. He realized that it was Claws, but his eyes was glowing.

"Claws... I thought you were in bed. What? You think that winning one match isn't good enough." Ventro remarked, but Claws did not respond. It quickly jumped at Ventro, but he dodged it.

"Something doesn't seem right." Ventro thought while he was trying to keep his distance from Claws.

#60921 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 11:05 PM in Nightmare

They ran through the corridors and the halls, but Jackle was on their tail.

"VENTRO!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR DEFIANCE!!!!" Jackle yelled and opened up his mantle freely in the air. With all his might. He caused made small sharp cards to fly towards Ventro. They tried to dodge them all, but it was too many for the kiwi to dodge.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Master!" the kiwi yelled when some fo the bladed cards hit Ventro's kiwi.

"Oh no!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" Ventro screamed as the kiwi turned back into a charm, and Ventro rolled quickly into the ground. Jackle floated in the air in irritation.

"Why do you persist to deny my request to join us. You could of became a hero in this world. You gave it all up for one stinkin maren like human." Jackle yelled in disbelief.

#60878 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 07:02 PM in Nightmare

Suddenly, the door slammed into Kiera's face when a bunch of nightmarens ran out the door. The last medical nightmaren turned around and with her high squeak voice.

"Don't move! Get plenty of SLEEP! DON'T GET UP!!" she yelled in a high pitch voice.

"WHAT!! NO WAY!!! I AIN'T STAYING HERE FOR YOU TO STITCH ME AGAIN!!!" Ventro yelled angrily and the door was closed. The medical nightmarens scurried away to the other doors around the area. Jackle looked at Kiera with concern. Quickly, he decided not to ask and look away whistling like he didn't see anything that happened.

#60842 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 03:39 PM in Nightmare

"Soo... What do you think about the arena fights?" Jackle asked trying to start a conversation when he got up from his seat. All the nightmarens flew out of the arena's doors and into the hall where they sell a bunch of food, nick nacks, souveniers, t-shirts, and other stuff. Jackle finally looked at Kiera.

#55834 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 11:40 PM in Nightmare

"Hmmmm... Maybe I should bring food from my place. You seem a little tired from all that swinging. Especially, a really heavy thing like that." he stated and pointed at Droiture weapon.

"Be right back okay!" He finished and quickly flew to the vine covered tree. Quickly, he went inside the hole and hovered over his nest like bed to the holes on the walls. Each hole had a glowing Ideya inside it and food he stored. His hands searched frantically inside each hole to find some type of food.

"Geez I know I stored dream berries and chocolates." he said in frustration and searched frantically through each hole. Suddenly, he stopped with a quick thought. "What do human marens eat anyway?" he pondered.