Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60634 Your oddest dream?

Posted by Ventro on 18 August 2008 - 02:23 AM in Dream Discussion

Hmm....

My oddest dream has to be after I played the forest temple in Zelda ocarina of time. When I fell asleep thinking about doing the temple later, I ended up being in it. Yet, I can tell it was a lot crazier than in the game. I hate those shadow hands.

Other than that, I remember driving on a weird road that looked like a roller coaster. XD

#60143 Your favorite visitor

Posted by Ventro on 11 August 2008 - 11:26 PM in Poll Area

William Taylor for me. For some reason, I can relate to him a lot more. It's like we see eye to eye on how we feel. Only difference is that I am a female. XD

#62998 You Laugh, You Lose

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:34 AM in Community Corner

ROFL! I listen to that music and I never thought of it that way XD.

#66819 YO! Just came to say hi!

Posted by Ventro on 22 January 2009 - 10:51 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you!

Wow this place seems like it's dead... More dead than over the summer...

Well, if you're wondering where I am, I'll be at deviant art. See ya around.

#66535 YO! Just came to say hi!

Posted by Ventro on 17 January 2009 - 02:52 AM in Introduce Yourself

Yay! Ventro! It's nice to see you again. I've been wondering where you were.

LOL! Stuff. lost job! Found Job! Making money again! Now, money is comming slow the usual. Actually, I've been hanging around deviant art a lot. Glad to see you kentilan! How are you doing?

#66456 YO! Just came to say hi!

Posted by Ventro on 15 January 2009 - 12:53 AM in Introduce Yourself

HOw's everybody doing here today? I haven't been here in a long while ever since after the summer? Just wondering what's up! Anything been going on lately. I hoep to see you all back by the next summer. Pretty fun ^.^

I bet half the people here already forgot about me... Oh well... Glad to see this site is still up.

#57982 XD

Posted by Ventro on 20 July 2008 - 10:22 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

LOL! So that's what happened to them after the game. XD

#54951 Write to Jackle

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:09 AM in Creative Stuff!

Dear Jackle,

How do I say your name in spanish, french, and german?

#56298 why don't people want it?

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 02:02 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I would love to earn the nights journey to dreams, but there are a few facts and a few things that stopped me from getting one.

1. I have no wii.
2. The game made an average score on most sites. So far as I researched, they said similar things. For example, lack of control, or gameplay needs work.
3. The value is not worth the effort they put into it. I think I would get a use game of NJOD or find the game at a discounted price. Right after I own a wii. LOL
4. Story is not to complicated. So, I don't expect replay too much on this game for the original price.

#55590 Who would voice-act your fanmaren?

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 10:45 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hmmm... that's pretty hard for me. Usually I would voice my own nightmaren, but let me see... I might not know specific names, but I'll use character names form other anime or cartoons/ games.

For Ventro, I would say
I would probably voice him. I can't really find a perfect person to play this maren.

For Chayta (You might see her pick soon when I make a forum of my art work) I would get the girl who did Etna in Disgaea.

It totally matches her character and how she treats Ventro. Voice would also match her evil and craziness.

#63386 Who plays animal crossing world wide

Posted by Ventro on 30 September 2008 - 01:42 AM in Community Corner

Hello,

I finally found my game that was lost for like months now and I got my wifi to work. XD Unfortunately, I need to tidey up my town XD after months of not playing, but I would like to see if my wifi is working to visit other people's towns. If you have one, you can pm me the friend code, name, and town name. I would love to visit someone's town and get to meet you. I'm testing it now. Anyone want to volunteer? :(

#60703 Who are you in your dreams?

Posted by Ventro on 19 August 2008 - 12:02 AM in Dream Discussion

:P LOL! There's a lot of things I've become. Where should I begin. Well, my favorite is always being Link, Yoshi, Slippy the toad (Don't ask), Klonoa, and some other characters of fantasy like a griffon or dragon. Sometimes, it's my mmorpg characters.

#55500 Which is most important to you? Story or Gameplay?

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 10:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well, it determines by my interest in the game as well. I can be happy with a game with great game play, but little story (aka: Mario! Sonic early verision of games). Overall, if the game has bad gameplay, I don't care how good the story is, It's not worth the stress if you can't control your character to get through the story. Overall, gameplay has to come first before story and graphics. That will determine if I'm going to atleast have any fun playing it. NiGHTS is an odd acception, it doesn't have a difficult story (it's pretty simple), but for some reason I like it especially the characters like Nights and Reala.

#60049 What NiGHTS character do you hate? O.o

Posted by Ventro on 10 August 2008 - 11:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I don't think I have any I hate. Maybe dislike, but not hate.

#62169 What is your favorite NiGHTS cameo?

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 01:24 AM in Poll Area

I think the pinball one was the best. especially when the ball goes through the tube and you see the Nightopia. OOooooo colorful!!!!

#57341 What instument do you think Reala would play?

Posted by Ventro on 13 July 2008 - 11:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I say an electronic guitar suits him. He kinda reminds me of KIZZ for some reason.

#57656 What instument do you think Reala would play?

Posted by Ventro on 16 July 2008 - 11:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

KIZZ or KISS?

LOL! Can't remember if it was KISS or KIZZ. All I know is that they were a hard rocking band that had black and white make-up on their face with black lip stick. I haven't heard from them in a long time.

#54949 What if NiGHTS went on to be extremely popular and Sonic was a only a cult hit?

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:05 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well, to tell you the truth. It would be nice to have Night's as the main game character that pulls people in, but I'm soo glad it didn't go the way like sonic did because Sonic is starting to fall apart. Overall, the person who orignally made sonic left anyway (not so sure with the team or not). I think Sonic might move downhill soon for some reason. Furthermore, I would like to see a NiGHTS anime someday when more people get into it.

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#56024 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 12:21 AM in Creative Stuff!

Ventro's is up!

Posted Image

Sweet! I love it! I'm going to defeintely add that to with the multiple pics for my desktop. That's awesome there :D

#56343 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 05:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

Lol! Wow kat. You got some customers waiting ^.^

#56019 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:51 PM in Creative Stuff!

I do have one, but I have to load the image there.

(might take a moment)

Edit: Here's it is. Hopefully it works

Posted Image

.... why on earth did attachments gave me a hard time -.-

#56016 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

Sorry! I'm having problems attaching my image for some reason :D Sorry! Might need to skip me.

If anyone can tell me why! Be happy to listen.

#56009 Want a Free Sketch?

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 11:20 PM in Creative Stuff!

I think your style is interesting.

#56783 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 09 July 2008 - 11:40 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thank you guys! I'm just glad when I finally finished all these images. Especially, after a few powre outages that happened one time. Hard lesson learned there.