Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62428 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 12:38 AM in Nightmare

"Peep!" it bounced happily. Soon, the kiwi looked around on Kiera's lap and noticed the elixer bottle on the ground. It jumped off Kiera's lap and towards the bottle.

#62368 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 05:21 AM in Nightmare

"Well, not really... the things I say could just be out of defense. Doesn't mean I truely think that. You should know better than that." Ventro made a loud sigh and looked at the map on the invitation.

"Well, I'm sure once I have the cure, this eye will be gone hopefully... I really don't need 5 eyes to see." he finally stated. Ventro looked at the ballroom. Then, he looked at Kiera with concern.

#61741 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 07:52 PM in Nightmare

"Alright!" the kiwi shouted valiantly and ran towards the source of the cry. It ran throught the bushes and the tall trees til it spotted a bright light flashing in the background.

"Scraw!!!" it cried in the direction towards the light.

"I hope I'm not too late." it thought with it's heart beating fast. The light grew brighter and brighter.

Ventro looked at the pile of nightmarens over his griffon form chuckling.

"Give up!" Raid floated towards Ventro with a grin. But instead of a response, Ventro turned back into his true form and slid out of Claw's grasp.

"Sorry guys! But you know the deal." he laughed. He shrunk himself to a smaller size and squeezed through and exit around the rubble. Other nightmarens looked around to try to find him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

#62452 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 02:08 AM in Nightmare

"Kiera!!! That's a good way to make me panic now..." he tried to calm himself down by breathing.

"It should be starting hours from now. I still feel the same though. Geez, what are you going to wear to the party though? I highly suggest some type of disguise if you're going to sneak around." Ventro stated and threw the gold persona to Kiera.

"You're going to need that unless you feel like getting in trouble a lot faster. Hopefully, I think we can find the cure in the laboratory once we get in. Then, we got to figure out their plan." he finished. With excitement, Ventro went into a hole in the tree and pulled out his hats for his head.

#62238 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 11:13 PM in Nightmare

Ventro pondered about what Kiera said. Then, he went into his sleeve and pulled out his gold persona from when he was working for Wizeman.

"Here! You can wear this. It seems like the party is tomorrow. We can get our shut eye today, or atleast plan what we do there. I know one thing for sure is to get that cure." Ventro stated looking at the two tails he has. Then, he went into a panic state.

"I hope that it isn't the same stuff. I seen what it did to level two and three nightmarens in the colossium. They were extremly powerful and they mutated... all of them.... Sqwack!!!!" Ventro started to become paranoid by the thought.

#62573 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 03:29 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked around at the vibrant colored tapestries on the walls and the twisted piers around the room. Nightmarens started flying quickly from room to room in the hall. It was twisted around and very confusing.

"I have no idea at this point. It really does look like a party." Ventro whispered back. Then, Ventro noticed Kiera's wearily look.

"Something wrong Kiera?" he asked.

#62686 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:21 AM in Nightmare

"Gasp! How dare you!" she flew quickly towards Kiera and slapped her hard with her three fingers.

"You shall never speak to me in that kind of manner. I'm the daughter of the Emperor of Nightmare. I shall never accept trash talk in my presence." she yelled angrily.

Ventro quickly stepped back after the situation. He knew where this was going.

#62660 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:47 AM in Nightmare

When he finally stood on his legs, Ventro heard something sneaking in the bushes around the castle.

"Someone knows we're outside." Ventro growled and jumped into the bushes. Surprisingly, he caught Raid under his beak. He growled angrily.

Hey! Is that anyway to treat an old buisness partner." Raid gave a childlike grin. Sweat was running down his face.

#62630 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 11:47 PM in Nightmare

"Kiera! KIERA! Is that you? Oh my gosh Kiera! The nightmarens... they're... ack..." Ventro fell to the floor in pain.
"Ki...er...a..." he struggled to speak. A brown fleshy beak formd on his face again. In the shadows, Raja materalized to see Kiera with Ventro. He sqwacked when his hole body was in pain.

"Well, it seems like you were unaffected by the food. I should have made sure all nightmarens were stuck in that room." she gave a smug smile at Kiera.

#61505 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 02:00 AM in Nightmare

"Who's SiL?" Ventro asked. He never seen anyone named Sil before ever since the colossieum. He looked around the cave with concern.

"What does this person look like?"
he asked.

#62553 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 01:41 AM in Nightmare

Ventro tried to calm Kiera down like a parent tried to calm a child who wants to jump into things.

"Kiera... wait just a minute. Let's just make sure we're ready with everything before we jump..." Ventro paused while he fixed his silver persona.

#61236 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 August 2008 - 11:53 PM in Nightmare

Ventro quickly rushed out of the lounge and into the hallway.

"Hey! Droiture! Kiera! Where are you?" Ventro yelled. Suddenly, he looked back and noticed Claws is hot on his trail. "Shoot!" Ventro grumbled.

Quickly, Kido followed Droiture and Kiera.

"No where to run! No where to hide." he said coldly.

#57477 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 15 July 2008 - 03:28 AM in Nightmare

Ventro fell silent and looked at the ground under his feet. He started to snicker than it grew into a laugh. When he finished laughing, he gave a loud growl in aggrivation.

"So, that's what this is all about. Betrayal!!! Why on earth do I want to Betray YOU? So Help Me! I'll beat some sense into you for keeping me up and chasing me around because of that." Ventro threatened. He can't believe his ears that Droiture would dare mark him as a traitor.

"When did you crazily assume that? I was wondering what you were talking about when you yelled that I work for "THEM!" Do you honestly think I want to work for that lazy bag of trash who created me, and allowed my boss to die under Reala's hands mercilessly. You calling me a traitor is worse than the nightmarens who called me an Ideyan Parasite. Why I otta...?" Ventro yelled. His violet eyes glowed in anger. Slowly, he balled his hands into a fist.

"You're One Track Minded, Dim-witted, and a Paranoid Moron!" Ventro insulted. When he finally started to calm down, he felt something strange about his face. Ventro quickly covered his face with both his hands. A browish beak formed on his face.

"Crud!" he mumbled while he tried to push it in.

#59151 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 August 2008 - 12:32 AM in Nightmare

Ventro started to quiver at the sight of Wizeman's towers.

"You know... This might not be a good idea to attack them head on." Ventro suggested looking downward.

"What if Wizeman notices we are around?" he asked with concern.

#57269 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 July 2008 - 02:12 AM in Nightmare

"Yeah... I thought soo too.." Ventro pondered. Ventro's eyes waved to the side when he tried to respond to Droiture's rambling.

"It's no big deal. It just a mask, and there's no importance to it. It just came with the suit that's all." Ventro answered. He stretched out his body and floated over to a large branch that had a thick bundles of leaves at the end.

"You know! I'm a little tired right now... very tired. I'll just go and take a nap." he lied and floated to the bowl of leaves. He layed down on the leaves and looked at the sky again in concern. He couldn't help but remember those voices long time ago.

"Hey Squirt!... You want to play again." a voice echoed in his head.

"No way man... you always cheat at this card game. "

"Keep in mind! In any game, Anything can go! Don't be a sore loser becuase you can't out smart my skills. So what will it be?" the voice keeps trailing in his mind.

#56771 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 July 2008 - 11:12 PM in Nightmare

Soon, Ventro looked around and heard lots of crocked laughter around them. It grew louder and louder when they came closer and closer into their area. He narrowed his eyes at Droiture.

"This is what happens when you attack without knowing your oponent. Don't know if you asked for it or not, but I guess that's what happens when you're thick headed." he insulted jokingly at Droiture. The crocked chuckles and laughters grew louder. Ventro stood up and gave a smug smile.

"You must think you're soo smart hidding behind the shadows. " he realzied and made two of his middle fingers touch eachother. He whispered his incantation, "Purity eliminate all darkness!" Suddenly, his sharp nails glowed white when he raised one of his hands up high.

"Okay! I'm ready to play with you." he quickly floated up and started slashing his claws in every direction. Sharp blades of light were made with every slash from his claws. The blades quickly slashed anything in it's path. He heard screams of the nightmarens and saw their bodies fall to the ground. In fear, one of the nightmarens dodged the attack and tried to escape.

"No you Don't! Don't run from a game you started." he yelled and focused his claws on the target. With one thrust forward with his claw, five small needles of light quickly ejected and hit the nightmaren. It fell to the ground with a terrible cry. Ventro flew down and picked up a weird bird like nightmaren.

"Alright! I know none of these nightmarens I killed are not the ones that threw the needle. So, who was it?" He interrogated by slamming the nightmaren hard into a tree. When the bird refused to answer, Ventro placed the sharp nails of his claw on the nightmaren's neck.

"I'm waiting?"

#55890 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 03 July 2008 - 07:18 AM in Nightmare

Surprisingly, at the forest, Ventro floated towards Droiture with a bowl filled with star, moon, and weird shaped fruits with chocolates mixed in.

"Human food? I seen a couple when visitors came through the dream gates. Unfortunately, I had no idea how to make hamburgars. I tried using pians to see if it worked out, but I don't think they make good meat." he joked a bit.

"Well, What were the reasons you....?" Ventro stopped. He heard something moving around in the forest he sensed earlier. His eyes moved wonderously as the noise seemed to move around them.

"Hey, you hear that?" he whispered to Droiture. "Someone or something is really following us?" he noticed. The sound began to move around them quickly. Ventro was quite aggitated to pin point its location. Soon, he saw a flicker jump to a branch.

"There!" he pointed. He quickly grabbed a piece of fruit from his bowl and threw it quickly at that direction.

"Screeeeeeech!" something screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

#60780 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 August 2008 - 11:03 PM in Nightmare

Droiture tried to hush Kiera. "Not soo loud. I don't want Reala to know what the plan is or he'll try to jump in like the idiot he is." Jackle whispered.

"This boy hanged around with Droiture for a long time according to my spy nightmarens. He maybe some use to us if he joins back. Fortunately, the latest I heard is that he is still around nightmare. He also has a special skill that would leave us an advantage. The Ideyan Drain!" Jackle chuckled lightly. He held out tickets to the nightmare colosseum.

"I already made arrangements to meet him in private. I don't think he might warm up to me again. That's why I might need you." he grinned.

#60813 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 03:14 AM in Nightmare

Soon, Donbalon was bouncing around the stage really fast which made it harder for Ventro to block and attack. When he got knocked down to the ground every time he got up, He realized he wasn't getting hit while he was on the ground. Donbalon is bouncing faster, but he had no control where he was bouncing. With haste, Ventro turned himself around on the ground and reached his large claws up. Suddenly, the purple eyes on his hands both opened up when Ventro raised his hands. Quickly, he caught Donbalon, but skidded on the ground kicking up dirt.

Quickly, he sqwacked, "Ideyan Drain!" and Donbalon screamed in agony. Donbalon started to deflate and collapsed over Ventro. He pushed Donbalon off and stood up.

"The Victory Goes To VEN THE GRIFFON NIGHTMAREN!!" the crowd screamed with excitement except Donbalon's supporters. They booed Ventro, but it was drowned by everyones screams and yells. Ventro waved showing the purple eye on his large hand.

#61096 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 August 2008 - 03:39 AM in Nightmare

"THAT's Enough OUT!" Ventro commanded. All the medical nightmarens left the room and the area was now silent. Ventro took a deep breath and landed on the floor by balancing on his tail.

"So... What are you going to do now? We know that Reala and the others are up to something more troublesome than usual. Are you going to head back to the waking world for a while for things to cool down?" Ventro asked. He looked at Droiture with concern.

#60927 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 11:45 PM in Nightmare

Raid noticed that the crystal was healing Ventro.

"Kido! Get the medical staff down here and carry Ventro back to his room." Raid commanded.

"Right! You there! Get him! You too!" Kido commanded the medical nightmarens, and they carried him to his room.

"You!" he looked at Droiture. "You saved him didn't you? How can I repay you? Money? Food? Hospitality? I would hate it if I lost my best money maker now." Raid said with eyes watered.

#60891 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 07:48 PM in Nightmare

Quickly, the kiwi found Droiture. "Hey! What are you hidding from?" she whispered.

Ventro held his last pillow high in the air with his massive claw. He stopped himself and put the pillow back to the ground. He noticed it's not a medical nightmaren. Unfortunately, he used up soo much energy throwing the pillow that he collapsed back down in his nest. He breathed heavily and looked at the door.

#60860 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 05:45 PM in Nightmare

Soon, bunches of red eyes showed up in the shadows.

"You were saying Kiera." Jackle said sarcastivally.

-----

The kiwi hopped out of the bush and pointed at the huge colosseum.

"Here we are! The nightmaren colosseum. He's in there... somewhere....?????"
the kiwi doubted herself.

#55717 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 10:58 PM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at Doriture's backside in a very funny way. He made a light chuckle when he noticed how horrible he's trying to find food.

"You don't know your way around this place do you?" he asked teasingly.

"Well, I got some food back at my tree. Maybe we can discuss our matters there. Besides, I don't want to get caught by Reala if you know what I mean." He gave a wink and pointed at the vine covered tree. There were flickering lights between the vines. "You might as well hang out there til you think of a better strategy to defeat him." he finished and jumped into the air. He looked around to see if anyone is around, but he didn't see anyone.

"I was sure I sense someone." he thought.