Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62238 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 11:13 PM in Nightmare

Ventro pondered about what Kiera said. Then, he went into his sleeve and pulled out his gold persona from when he was working for Wizeman.

"Here! You can wear this. It seems like the party is tomorrow. We can get our shut eye today, or atleast plan what we do there. I know one thing for sure is to get that cure." Ventro stated looking at the two tails he has. Then, he went into a panic state.

"I hope that it isn't the same stuff. I seen what it did to level two and three nightmarens in the colossium. They were extremly powerful and they mutated... all of them.... Sqwack!!!!" Ventro started to become paranoid by the thought.

#61741 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 07:52 PM in Nightmare

"Alright!" the kiwi shouted valiantly and ran towards the source of the cry. It ran throught the bushes and the tall trees til it spotted a bright light flashing in the background.

"Scraw!!!" it cried in the direction towards the light.

"I hope I'm not too late." it thought with it's heart beating fast. The light grew brighter and brighter.

Ventro looked at the pile of nightmarens over his griffon form chuckling.

"Give up!" Raid floated towards Ventro with a grin. But instead of a response, Ventro turned back into his true form and slid out of Claw's grasp.

"Sorry guys! But you know the deal." he laughed. He shrunk himself to a smaller size and squeezed through and exit around the rubble. Other nightmarens looked around to try to find him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

#61505 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 02:00 AM in Nightmare

"Who's SiL?" Ventro asked. He never seen anyone named Sil before ever since the colossieum. He looked around the cave with concern.

"What does this person look like?"
he asked.

#62299 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 September 2008 - 07:47 PM in Nightmare

Ventro's three eyes glared at Toria who was making a racket.

"Can this wait til morning! We will have plenty of tiem to figure out who has the watch later. Sleep now!" Ventro complained. His eyes grew heavy and slowly fell asleep.

#61603 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 10:51 PM in Nightmare

Ventro quickly rushed through different areas trying to see any sign of Kiera or Droiture. With little hope, He few back to the direction of the cave.

"I hope everyone is doing okay. I don't like this at all." he thought. Soon, he heard faint sounds from the cave and an unknown nightmaren at the mouth of the cave. With caution, he flew to a near by tree in the shadows.

"Well, look who's here." Jackle chuckled with a grin. "What are you up to on this fine day of destruction?" He asked not paying any attention to Kiera's state.

#62553 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 01:41 AM in Nightmare

Ventro tried to calm Kiera down like a parent tried to calm a child who wants to jump into things.

"Kiera... wait just a minute. Let's just make sure we're ready with everything before we jump..." Ventro paused while he fixed his silver persona.

#62762 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 11:47 PM in Nightmare

"Yeah! We kinda made outselves on his enemy list now." Ventro said seriously and looked at the castle. There was a rumbling sound coming from the fight.

#62688 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:44 AM in Nightmare

"ARGH!!! MY DRESS!!! I'll show you NO MERCY PESANT OF DOLLS!!!" She yelled and flew towards Kiera giving her a double slap with her hands. "You're not soo tough." she stated and gave her one more slap really hard.

"And wipe that smile off your face. A girl like you is too ugly to smile." she remarked. Ventro stood clear of their way. He knew that it would be unwise to stop a cat fight when it started. For a while, he watched carefully to see if any keys would drop during the fight.

#62660 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:47 AM in Nightmare

When he finally stood on his legs, Ventro heard something sneaking in the bushes around the castle.

"Someone knows we're outside." Ventro growled and jumped into the bushes. Surprisingly, he caught Raid under his beak. He growled angrily.

Hey! Is that anyway to treat an old buisness partner." Raid gave a childlike grin. Sweat was running down his face.

#61474 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 28 August 2008 - 11:13 PM in Nightmare

Unfortunately, Ventro lost his way with the commotion. When he tried to look for everybody, he could not find anybody. With a sigh, he followed the other nightmarens to the safe haven they were going to.

#62428 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 12:38 AM in Nightmare

"Peep!" it bounced happily. Soon, the kiwi looked around on Kiera's lap and noticed the elixer bottle on the ground. It jumped off Kiera's lap and towards the bottle.

#61239 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 August 2008 - 12:16 AM in Nightmare

"Alright! Let me just loose this creep!" Ventro yelled back. He made a sudden stop infrint of Claws. Before Claws knew what was going on, Ventro did a hard kick in Claw's face. Claw's screamed in agony after Ventro's sneak attack. With haste, Ventro transformed back to his true form and saw a glowing bubble infront of him.

"Hey!" he yelled. Not knowing Kido was in the path.

#57269 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 July 2008 - 02:12 AM in Nightmare

"Yeah... I thought soo too.." Ventro pondered. Ventro's eyes waved to the side when he tried to respond to Droiture's rambling.

"It's no big deal. It just a mask, and there's no importance to it. It just came with the suit that's all." Ventro answered. He stretched out his body and floated over to a large branch that had a thick bundles of leaves at the end.

"You know! I'm a little tired right now... very tired. I'll just go and take a nap." he lied and floated to the bowl of leaves. He layed down on the leaves and looked at the sky again in concern. He couldn't help but remember those voices long time ago.

"Hey Squirt!... You want to play again." a voice echoed in his head.

"No way man... you always cheat at this card game. "

"Keep in mind! In any game, Anything can go! Don't be a sore loser becuase you can't out smart my skills. So what will it be?" the voice keeps trailing in his mind.

#57564 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 16 July 2008 - 02:21 AM in Nightmare

"Yeah... but was it really worth this?" Ventro sqwacked in anger. When he finally calmed down again, he let out a sigh. He slowly pulled out his persona he hid under his sleeve. His eyes glowed at the sight of his persona.

"Wizeman has done some terrible things creating me. Especially, with this cursed power he gave me." Ventro stated while he attepted to push the beak back in again. Unfortunately, it wouldn't even budge.

"I just want to crush Wizeman anyway I can. I can steal Ideya from his nightmare lackys or prove that Reala is more disloyal than any rouge nightmaren... huh?" Ventro paused when he saw a large orange looking feather fall to the ground.

#56993 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 July 2008 - 03:19 AM in Nightmare

Ventro glared at Droiture when he heard his last statement. Soon, the little Kiwi returned when it found nothing in the area making the sound. Overhearing the echoes of the conversation on the way back, the Kiwi thought about having some fun with his summoner. Unfortunately, it was soo dim in the cave that he coudn't tell which was Ventro.

"It's a scouter! Like I said!!! And it's not an annoyance. Sometimes, they can be useful. And I doubt you're quick enough too...." He stopped his argument. Ventro eyes waved slightly away from Droiture and noticed the Kiwi jumped on Droiture's tail.

"Ki... hummmph!!" Ventro covered his mouth. He tried to keep calm and tried to figure out a way to call it. Unexpectedly, the kiwi scampered lightly up the tail. When it noticed the silver feathers, the kiwi happily pecked at the feathers.

#56771 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 July 2008 - 11:12 PM in Nightmare

Soon, Ventro looked around and heard lots of crocked laughter around them. It grew louder and louder when they came closer and closer into their area. He narrowed his eyes at Droiture.

"This is what happens when you attack without knowing your oponent. Don't know if you asked for it or not, but I guess that's what happens when you're thick headed." he insulted jokingly at Droiture. The crocked chuckles and laughters grew louder. Ventro stood up and gave a smug smile.

"You must think you're soo smart hidding behind the shadows. " he realzied and made two of his middle fingers touch eachother. He whispered his incantation, "Purity eliminate all darkness!" Suddenly, his sharp nails glowed white when he raised one of his hands up high.

"Okay! I'm ready to play with you." he quickly floated up and started slashing his claws in every direction. Sharp blades of light were made with every slash from his claws. The blades quickly slashed anything in it's path. He heard screams of the nightmarens and saw their bodies fall to the ground. In fear, one of the nightmarens dodged the attack and tried to escape.

"No you Don't! Don't run from a game you started." he yelled and focused his claws on the target. With one thrust forward with his claw, five small needles of light quickly ejected and hit the nightmaren. It fell to the ground with a terrible cry. Ventro flew down and picked up a weird bird like nightmaren.

"Alright! I know none of these nightmarens I killed are not the ones that threw the needle. So, who was it?" He interrogated by slamming the nightmaren hard into a tree. When the bird refused to answer, Ventro placed the sharp nails of his claw on the nightmaren's neck.

"I'm waiting?"

#56478 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 July 2008 - 10:08 PM in Nightmare

Ventro let out a sigh.

"Or you get your ass kicked by him." he said under his breath. Ventro followed Droiture through the hacked path. He narrowed his eyes when he noticed a bunch of twigs, bushes, and heading his way.

"Why do I feel like I'm dragged into this? I haven't done anything wrong... or atleast I think. I guess it's good to tag along." he thought in his head. He looked up at the sky and noticed that it was pitch black with very few stars twinkling. Then, he looked Droiture.

#58457 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 July 2008 - 03:12 AM in Nightmare

Ventro let out a sigh.

"This charm has one special technique that duplicates the skill from the user of the master charm." Ventro stopped and pointed at the blue feather charm.

"It only duplicates my skill to shrink or grow. If you wear this charm, hopefully... I can shrink you too and we can fly out of here safely. Unfortunately, if the charm falls off... I can't really say what will happen... I need someone as a guinea pig. Ventro tried to lighten up the problem.

#59151 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 August 2008 - 12:32 AM in Nightmare

Ventro started to quiver at the sight of Wizeman's towers.

"You know... This might not be a good idea to attack them head on." Ventro suggested looking downward.

"What if Wizeman notices we are around?" he asked with concern.

#61096 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 August 2008 - 03:39 AM in Nightmare

"THAT's Enough OUT!" Ventro commanded. All the medical nightmarens left the room and the area was now silent. Ventro took a deep breath and landed on the floor by balancing on his tail.

"So... What are you going to do now? We know that Reala and the others are up to something more troublesome than usual. Are you going to head back to the waking world for a while for things to cool down?" Ventro asked. He looked at Droiture with concern.

#60929 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 21 August 2008 - 12:02 AM in Nightmare

"Alright granted!" Raid smiled.

Inside Ventro's room, there was a table filled with food for many to eat. The kiwis were sitting on the table singing happily.

"Yay! Master is saved! Master is saved. You saved Master. Master will be well." they sang and chirped on the table.

#60894 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 08:04 PM in Nightmare

Ventro opened his eyes and looked at Kiera.

"Yeah! I remember you! You're that girl that stopped Droiture from killing Reala. You got a lot of bronze. Regardless, Reala did deserve that beating." Ventro made a smirk with his brown fleshy beak.

"Well, on to why we're really hear." Jackle stepped in. Ventro jerked up at the first sight of Jackle.

"No way! You're suppose to be dead. I... saw Reala... Kill you long ago." Ventro said in shock.

#60860 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 05:45 PM in Nightmare

Soon, bunches of red eyes showed up in the shadows.

"You were saying Kiera." Jackle said sarcastivally.

-----

The kiwi hopped out of the bush and pointed at the huge colosseum.

"Here we are! The nightmaren colosseum. He's in there... somewhere....?????"
the kiwi doubted herself.

#56297 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 01:54 AM in Nightmare

"Hmmmm... I didn't say I didn't believe that Nights and you are not friends." he whispered back, but he continuted with concern.

"Let's be serious. How can a guy with a heart for wizeman have enough room to love you? Not to insult you, but he's not the guy who love. Overall, who am I to judge a nightmaren. Sure... I'll keep your secret. Old scythe boy might flip if he heard that." he said softly in a low tone. He picked up his bowl of star, moon, and weird shaped fruits to eat.

"You want any?" he handed a yellow star fruit to TORiAS.

"It seems like everyone has some type of issue with Reala or Wizeman. It also seems like I'm being pulled into trouble, but I don't mind. I was causing trouble in Nightmare myself. I don't think Reala or Wizeman sees me as a threat." he stated and ate a moon shaped fruit.