Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Fatman's Content

There have been 3 items by Fatman (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#36205 NiGHTS Jap PS2 Site OPEN !

Posted by Fatman on 18 January 2008 - 09:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Puffy's added up there too now. Gotta say I can see such a good difference between this set of pics.

#36588 NiGHTS Jap PS2 Site OPEN !

Posted by Fatman on 20 January 2008 - 05:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

You're quite welcome, guys. And sorry I'm taking so long on the rest. I've been heckuva busy this semester and have barely any time or energy to sit down and do things for fun. The profiles aren't hard to understand gramatically, but it's the kanji that slay me. I don't recognize many of them, meaning I have to use Jim Breen's online kanji lookup and try to look them up by radical/stroke count, which can take upwards of an hour for just one of those boss profiles. :P

Here's the first sentence of Clawz' profile:

A black cat type Second Level that has sharp claws.

:D EXCITING. The rest of his doesn't look too wonderfully informative. Maybe I'll get around to it this weekend since I have Monday off.

I'll try to get to Puffy after that. Just from a quick scanover, it looks like it's mostly talking about her beachball-esque body and how on earth you're supposed to beat her, perhaps there being a hint in her room about it. I'll do a more thorough translation later.

Awwww. He was the only other one i was deeply interested in. :|

#37203 Sega Superstar Tennis Trailer

Posted by Fatman on 23 January 2008 - 04:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

PELVIC THRUST!
Pelvic thrusting towards Ulala, are we? Now I see why there are suggestive themes!

Also, anyone else notice that NiGHTS has teeth? I never noticed it in any other media.

I'm sad Nights doesn't have his razor sharp teeth anymore. B)