Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Hirazuka's Content

There have been 9 items by Hirazuka (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25748 NiGHTS Saturn 40% Beta

Posted by Hirazuka on 18 November 2007 - 08:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

hey all.......um from what im Hearing.....this guy is Really Nuts...for masking it that kinda price.....i guess the question is......How Dedicated are you for it.......( which is a No Brainer......a Must Buy)

if you mind me clarifying a few things......first.....40% beta........thats at least well over a 3rd of the game and secrets....thats um....*counts and estimates* 3 levels for each......( i may be wrong......but i dont own the game)

there is also a chance that a 40% build wont respond to the system.........i have no clue.......im just guessing of what i know with PC and old Tech........

the Beta...which kinda Means working but Bugged...and or Viral.... or other kinda Random Quirks of coding......so um....if you guys um do try and buy and play it...be wary with the saves.......

but as a Collecter's point of view i do think this is a 1 rare Item. and no copies of it......um and we are at.....1 item....and 6.3 Billion people...i say....GO for it lol

hope this Helps

#25885 NiGHTS Saturn 40% Beta

Posted by Hirazuka on 19 November 2007 - 12:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

that he does... :blink:

#44368 SHOW 06 IS UP

Posted by Hirazuka on 20 March 2008 - 10:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

hey....i was goofing off and moving/cleaning/storing files and the like....and show six.....i was re-listening too.....i was about 3/4 thru the end of it......and there was this cute lil loop.......that i have been humming all day.....and i SOOO wanna put that on my Ipod to listen too....while i study and the like.......could you least shed a bit of light on that....... and help find that before i drive the rest of the family Nuts from my humming

#11321 hi all......really new at NiGHTS

Posted by Hirazuka on 15 August 2007 - 12:23 AM in Introduce Yourself

well...... working with my Mother... (Professional chef for a good 30 years) it grows on you.........so this Meal is kinda special......to Appease my father.......... well it came out quite well........ with a lil help......at least my Mother Wrote down her Recipies in her lil Note book she keeps in the kitchen....... man i miss her cooking........but...i may give you some spice Tips to enhance the flavor and right cooking wines to to make the flavor last longer in your mouth....... all Non-alchoholic

well it came out quite well....but i kinda overdid it on the shrimp seasoning.....a bit too much lol......but it was my first time doing this........

so......im just chilling out....Listening to my Brother Babble about his Online Game he has to play tonight.......planning Tatics and the like........... that i kinda play once and a while....... Rarely........Dial up lol

so.....im going to be here a lil while longer before im dragged away from this thing

(oh.....and another note.....if there is Any IMVU users out there.....Stay Away from a Page called Untalkitive Bunny somthing on his Page Pulls Passwords and sites you go to...that includes Paysites...and pay managment like Paypal...you have been warned......Happened to a Good String of my Freinds on there....and somehow it does not Trip your Firewalls or Virus scan)

#11304 hi all......really new at NiGHTS

Posted by Hirazuka on 14 August 2007 - 09:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

well thanks all for welcoming me its a honor to be here........well Life only Gives us what we can take........the more strong willed a person has....the stronger the losses to balance it all out.......i think my Brother and i will be Just fine....... :( i did some searching for a good Job.....delivery.....and i got a good spot from a pal who works there..... thanks very much to the people that welcomed me before all this stuff happened......

Life can feel like its unfair......but its a Balance system....... somtimes losing somone or somthing....is part of it....

and it makes all of us More stronger in the long run

i hope you guys stay safe and strong........we will if you guys and gals do too.......

well im going to be out of here......i got to cook......(some stuffed jumbo shrimp and grilled fish)......its sea day in this house......

Amy

#304 hi all......really new at NiGHTS

Posted by Hirazuka on 25 April 2007 - 05:42 PM in Introduce Yourself

its a normal pattern.......Mom get sick first then when mom is out of the Hospital its Dad's turn for somthing.. my lil Bro and i are like the only one that are Immune to what they have anyway... thanks for replying.....I'm also New to Fourums.......lol so Expect me to leave simple Messages without Smileys

#10831 hi all......really new at NiGHTS

Posted by Hirazuka on 10 August 2007 - 12:26 PM in Introduce Yourself

well guys and Gals......i Really Have not been online alot........well let me give you a Big Heads up of what Happened........ well....Hard for me to say but my Mother passed.....my Father is going on a Drinking Spree and i have been caught with all the work...and plus Taking care of my Lil Brother........She Passed on May 17th 07.....and it seemed like Life Got to a Breaking Point.........

Well....after all the Hospital Visist We found the Source of the Problem.......Stomach Cancer and it shut off her digestion.........so she could not eat normaly and the cells were Rejecting the ivy due to the cancer...........and with Asthsma.......and 45+ years of smoking........we had her on life support for a few days........then.....we took Her Home........well......under Hospice were people can Pass in somwhere comfy.....like the House i Live in....she lasted for a Week and a Half and Me and My brother stayed by her side......I Quit my job to do so..... she could not speak from having the Life support...but you could see she was Happy......to be home from 3 months in the Hospital.....its hard on all of us..........specialy my Brother......some days he will not speak....let alone Eat....and he has a amazing Vocal Abilites........and this is why i vanished......Family Comes first between everything.....

During those Days when she was Home......it tested Everything.......keeping cool.....Keeping strong......and since my Brother looks up to me........i must not let him feel my Pain........each day got harder........for me.........i probly was By her side the most while i Sent him off to school...(even though he skipped a few days just for me to help me out)

well........ i have alot of people to say hi to....they are Probly worried about me for not being on for a month and half........1578 emails to go thru......probly a whole List of Yahoo Messenger away messages to go thru

Amy

#10883 hi all......really new at NiGHTS

Posted by Hirazuka on 10 August 2007 - 05:47 PM in Introduce Yourself

it Tests everything you do.........i had a plan of what to do.....and that got thrown out the window.......trust me.....i had a Deep running Connection with my Mother.......it was Not easy watching her pass like that.....for the first 3 days i stayed by her side....i didnt eat....i didnt Drink...Nothing.....i stood by her side........taking in what i wanted to say to Her.....(and trust me......thats hard on your body too).......and its the will to fight thats Runs thru me...and my Brother........we may be down....but we always come back Ten fold..........its a Trait of stubberness in the family)

its not easy Holding everything in.....holding the Tears......and the Hollowness in your Heart......im just Lucky that all my Hobbies i do......helped me get thru that.....Fencing and the like.....to let go of things.......be empty and the like....No Fear....No sadness.........Nothing......but Unity with the Mind, Heart, and soul............this part of life defines what we are like......if you Notice in Trippy's artwork.....you can feel Essance in her work..... those that have found that Essance in what they are good at........it leaks out and inpires others......... kinda cooky in a way...but i think thats how this site started........a Dream.....and a Gift.......

(lol Trust me i am Not a Therapist....Just a Girl that knows lots about the connections of the word)

well people........i got my mail cleaned out....the IMs are going full blast of my Return.....my Lil Brother......well um.....Playing Video games........*Looks Over to the left*

hey......if anyone wants to get stuff off there chest to listen too.......feel free to mail me or PM or whatever......you will be surprised how much one Person that listens makes a Differience

Amy

#292 hi all......really new at NiGHTS

Posted by Hirazuka on 25 April 2007 - 05:34 PM in Introduce Yourself

hi all my name is Amy and i was Introduced to this site from a Friend..i've heard of the Game NiGHTS into Dreams.. i didnt really Know that much about it but i Fell in love with the Game's detail and Enviroment in pictures but im not really to Familier with the storyline and the Plot......Been trying to track down a Saturn for a few years in shops and NiD title for i can Experiance it on my own....... but have not been able to find anything >_<

Anyway as an intro... my hobbies are Pretty simple...... i like to Draw a bit....(I am bad at it but i try) i like to Travel alot. i am a big video game nut..... i love to swim..... and scuba dive, but my best area in my hobbies is that im a Proficiant Bo-staff Weilder. and a Sword Expert....not the best but i can hold my own in Tournies,

My music style is pretty straight foward i listen to alot of things but i Listen to alot of Rock and Progressive Trance mostly...

My fave Bands are: BT, Darude, Celldweller, Rob Zombie, Trivium( love their Guitar solo's)

well thats about it that i can say right now.....I got to take my lil Brother to see My mom at the Hospital( been sick for a month)

see ya later people ill be gone for a while