Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62227 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 10:24 PM in Nightmare

Ventro lowered his head in shame and removed the blanket off him. He showed her the two tails he had and there was nothing else.

"Sigh... Atleast Droiture's not here." he said to try to cheer himself up. The kiwis peeped and cried.

"We're sorry! We thought she was helping! We're sorry!" they cried.

#62111 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 03 September 2008 - 11:18 PM in Nightmare

In the tree, all the bird nightmarens gathered around in fear.

"This area is our home. We can't be destroryed by the new ruler of nightmare. Where's Wizeman?" one nightmaren yelled.

"No! We must follow the new ruler of nightmare if we wanted to live!" the other nightmaren yelled.

Soon, his home was filled with bird nightmaren talking nonsense over him. He grabbed the bottle out of the letter and drank the elixer. Soon, he started to feel his strength coming back. He looked at the kiwis, and they started to argue about the situation. With a sigh, he looked at the letter and picked up the new silver persona the stranger gave him.

"The Emperor of Nightmares... is he the cause of this destuction in the realm of Nightmare and nightopia as well." he asked himself.

#61229 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 August 2008 - 09:58 PM in Nightmare

"HAHAHHAHAHA" it laughed louder with more shashes coming from every direction.

Unfortunately, Ventro tried to fight off claws, but he was still injured. He tried many ways to avoid his attacks and defend, but Claws attack was too powerful for him to stand alone. He quickly jumped high in the air and behind a table.

"Is this suppose to be our rematch I presume?" he said jokingly. Calws jumped on the table, but it broke when he landed.

Ventro took this time to find an exit to escape.

#62294 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 September 2008 - 07:22 PM in Nightmare

"You're right! Yawn!!!" he finally said when he floated to the nest with the blanket over him. he fell into the nest causing bits of straw to start flying in the air.

"Goodnight Kiera! Goodnight Droiture!" he said and finally went to sleep. Unfortunately, the eye on his forehead was still open and caused Ventro to wake up. He realized he's having a tough time sleeping with an extra eye.

#61732 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 07:19 PM in Nightmare

Quickly, the kiwi rushed out the opening into the colossium and into the plains that seperated nightmare from the forest.

"I hope you're doing okay back there. Once we enter the forest, we should be able to find it." it smiled with glee.
"I'm very proud to help the one who helped my master." it chattered gleefully.

Unfortunately, Ventro was not in the safest situations. He was surrounded by a group of mutant nightmarens and Raid was the ring leader of this mess.

"So, you're up against Wizeman. Sad, it seems none of Wizeman's nightmarens won't stand up for him." Ventro insulted.

"Don't act soo Cocky... Though I had no hard feelings against you. Just join up in the new revelation of nightmare."
Raid proposed.

"And be a freak of nature. I'll take my chances." Ventro smirked angrily.

"Too Bad! ATTACK!!!" Raid commanded and the raid of mutant nightmarens rushed towards Ventro.

#62549 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 01:24 AM in Nightmare

Ventro kept forward thinking what could be worse the Wizeman. Soon, he caught the glimpse of the dark abyss beyond the Ruins of Nightmare. He noticed the castle materalized from far away over the abyss.

"Hey! There it is!" he pointed at the glimmering and sparkly castle. There were different types of nightmarens already walking through the steel cold doors wearing their personas. The abyss was very wide, but Ventro was able to spot a floating stone for them to rest on. When he landed, he had a good look of the castle. It noticed the castle look slightly unusual. It was twisted, leaning, and curved in all sorts of way like a confused fun house.

"Well, where ever they are, it makes no difference. They are up to something, and I don't want to be a part of their creation." Ventro growled angrily that they gave him the mutant treatment.

#62757 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 11:18 PM in Nightmare

Ventro stood up when the pain went away. He felt his forehead and the back of his head. The extra eye and horn was gone.

"Hey! I'm back to normal. I can talk better too. Ha! There's no more pain! Kiera!! Thank you soo much!" Ventro hugged Kiera. He was soo greatful that he accidentally licked Kiera on her face.

#62684 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:12 AM in Nightmare

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE? If I wanted dirty rats I would of allowed them." Raja snarled and insulted.

Ventro growled angrily at Raja.

"I want you two out. Well... atleast you Rag doll. The griffon could stay in a cage." Raja insulted again.

#62654 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:25 AM in Nightmare

Meanwhile, up in Raja's laboratory, she laughed happily at Raid.

"So, did you switch up the rooms in the castle for me?" she asked.

"What??? What are you talking about??? This castle doesn't have the ability to do that?" Raid explained.

"What! What do you mean? I.... HAHAHA! No need to worry. I bet my bluff will keep them lost." she grinned happily.

Ventro followed Kiera every step of the way.

"Kiera calm down! We'll find way out!" one of the heads smiled.

"I'm tired! Let's sleep!" the other heads suggested. Ventro stopped and glared at that head. "What???" he asked.

#61019 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 22 August 2008 - 02:35 AM in Nightmare

Jackle gave a glare at Reala, but he can't resist a game of cards. So, he pulled out his deck to play.

------
Meanwhile, at the colossium....

"AHHHHH! Get off ME NOW!!!" Ventro yelled at the medical nightmarens. All the medical nigthmarens takcled him down to his nest, but Ventro flew around and tossed them everywhere.

"We got to get the stitches out." said one of the medical nightmarens.

"Get him!" another yelled.

Ventro kept fighting back, but the weight of all the nightmarens made him fall to the ground again. They were all holding him down trying to get it out. Ventro tried his best to knock some of them off his bodywith his tail.

#62413 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 10:44 PM in Nightmare

Ventro poked his head out to look at Kiera again.

"But... it's getting worse on its own." Ventro stated pulling out three brown tails. Only his original tail had a silver ring around it with red gems. He looked at the invitation and gave out a sigh of disappointment.

"I guess as long as it's doing it slowly... I'm fine for now." he said softly when he picked up the silver persona next to the invitation. He observed the persona, but there was nothing magical about the persona they gave. He laid back down in the nest to sleep again.

#60888 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 07:35 PM in Nightmare

"You... WATCH OUT!!!!" Jackle yelled.

A bunch of huge fluffy pillows came flying at Kiera and Jackle from every direction.

#56661 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 July 2008 - 01:54 AM in Nightmare

"Droiture!" Ventro jumped when he saw Droiture fall to the ground. He noticed the sharp needle on Droiture's side. Soon, he heard strange echoes in the air. He couldn't tell where it was coming from, but he knew standing around won't help.

"Droiture! Come on! Suck it in and Let's move quickly!" he said trying to pick up Droiture. Unfortunately, Droiture is a little heavier than he thought, and it was causing Droiture more pain. He had to gently put him back down.

"Great! We're sitting ducks here. Droiture? Do you think you can move or fight?" Ventro asked quietly while he tried to find something to stop the bleeding.

#56968 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 July 2008 - 12:33 AM in Nightmare

The kiwi dodged quickly from Droiture's and remained on his head.

"Relax! Take it easy! It's just my scouter Kiwi. You didn't think this charm I wear is made for show did you." He chuckled. Ventro raised his hand so the Kiwi could jump on it.

"It's quite harmless, but it will inform us if there is something there." He lowered the blue feathery, red headed kiwi on the ground. Quickly, it ran towards the sound and into the shadows. A puff a dust floated in the air

"Be prepared for our guest. If there really is someone there." Ventro grinned. The puffy kiwi ran quickly through the cave and scampered from rock to crystal.

#56292 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 01:29 AM in Nightmare

Ventro made a light laugh.

"It seems like you and Droiture has something in common. You seem to be introuble with Reala. It's quite amusing." he snickered and looked at TORiAS. He stopped himself quickly and put on a serious face.

"NiGHTS! You say. I never saw him. I only heard rumors. I heard he was powerful enough to put Reala on his knees." he tried to remember.

#56143 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 07:33 PM in Nightmare

Back at the forest, Ventro looked at the nightmaren that was now headless.

"Well, It won't be safe to be here now. Soon, they'll be trying to look for this nightmaren and be at our backs in no time. We got to leave here. Hey!!!! An Ideya!!!" Ventro said happily. Ventro picked up a green glowing Ideya.

"It seems like this guy wasn't empty handed after all." he laughed and threw the Ideya through the tree hole. He placed his thumbs together and whispered an incantation.

"Growth aid thee." he whispered in a very soft tone. When his claws had a greenish glow, he touched the tree. The tree hole closed up, and vines hid the crack. He canceled the spell when he thought it was ready.

"So, Where shall we go now?" he asked and flew back to Droiture.

#55651 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 02:53 AM in Nightmare

"Oh!" Ventro slapped his head like he knew all along. Suddenly, Ventro noticed his stmach growling and reverted back to his normal size.

"Heh heh... Stocking you actually made me hungry. I hadn't eaten in a while." he chukled embarrassingly.

"No point in doing investigations on an empty stomach. Besides, being hungry in the open is not safe either." he looked around with a sigh.

#57371 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 14 July 2008 - 02:39 AM in Nightmare

"Whoa...! You won there." Ventro spoke tiredly. When he finally regain his balance to stand up, he looked at Droiture. Ventro crossed his arms when the pain in his body stopped. His eyes narrowed with anger.

"What are you up to? Why are you tracking me down? It's not like I have something to hide." Ventro yelled. The wind blew lightly around them. He was not willing to talk about his problems nor his plans. Unforuntately, he felt tired, but his eyes slightly looked around for a quick escape.

"I'm no match for this guy in my current size. Shrinking myself won't give me any advantage if he knows I'm around. Even my Ideyan gloves are no good if I didn't get any rest. I only have growth to run on. I might be slow and my gloves will be useless, but I might have a better chance to escape." Ventro thought in his mind. He tried to keep his distance away from Droiture.

#58434 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 July 2008 - 10:03 PM in Nightmare

Soon, Ventro saw an outline of the nightmaren in the rain.

"Look..." he pointed in that direction. Its eyes glowed brightly in the rain. Suddenly, Ventro noticed another outline of a nightmaren.

"Oh Great. I didn't expect this forest to be crawling with more nightmarens again. Didn't we kill most of them on the way here?" he complained. Ventro tried to look for a way to avoid the nightmarens. Then, Ventro came up with an idea.

"Hey, I know a way we might avoid those things, but you got to trust me." Ventro smiled and pulled out one of the charms he had in his vest.

"Put this on! It worked on boss... Maybe it will work on you." he said.

#60851 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 05:07 PM in Nightmare

"Heh... You've seen what Ideyan drain can do in battle. Keep in mind and make sure that it doesn't happen to you. Just a slight touch from that eye and some of you Ideyan energy can be drained away from your body. Forunately, Ideyan drain cannot drain all the energy out of first level nightmaren like yourself, but you'll be greatly weakened by it. We got to be on our gaurd. Even if he is too injured or tired, he can still pull something out of his sleeve. That's... why I believe he can be an asset to our group." Jackle chuckled when he picked up a Claw's bobble-head.

#60775 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 August 2008 - 10:10 PM in Nightmare

The kiwi squeaked sadly when Droiture shaked her.

"Please! Don't eat me! If you don't eat me, I'm sure Ventro would buy you some food back at the nightmaren colosseum. He raised a lot of money. Please!!!! Just think of me as a free meal ticket. He's been acting odd lately. I only came to see how you feel about Ventro. That's all." the kiwi begged.

---------

Jackle gave a glare at everyone. "Geez... You all yackity yacked for soo long... I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot about it. Overall, I think Kiera and Toria would do. I don't think you're qualified for this plan Reala. I'm afraid you might do something stupid once you see this nightmaren." Jackle remarked. He huddled with Kiera and Toria. When he was sure Reala wasn't peeking, he showed them a picture of him and a small nightmaren hidden under his mantle.

"Does this nightmaren look familiar to you?" Jackle asked with a grin.

#59966 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 August 2008 - 02:56 AM in Nightmare

"No! I can't drain all the Ideyan energy out of a high level nightmaren. Especially, someone who's close to Wizeman. The only thing I did was temporarily stun him as well as put him in shock because of the quick loss of Ideya energy." he explained. He looked at Droiture's wounds and torn clothes.

"Dude... You look messed up man... I'm glad I came along. I think we might have to withdraw. If he recovers, I don't think we're going to be lucky this time. Furthermore, Wizeman might be on his way to check what's going on. I doubt you have enough fight to handle them both." Ventro suggested. In other words, he wanted to retreat.

#58996 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 31 July 2008 - 07:45 PM in Nightmare

When Ventro finally regained his balance, he got a good luck of the spy nightmarens below them.

"Hey! Look at that..." he said in awe.

"If Reala hired those guys... you're one-hundred percent on his hate list." Ventro noticed.

#55587 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 10:21 PM in Nightmare

Ventro laughed uncontrolably in the bush after he watched Droiture. He caused the bush to ruffle a little while he laughed.

"This is quite entertainning. He must be crazy going after Reala. I must watch this." he thought.

Ventro floated from bush to bush and continued to spy on him. Unfortunately, he was unaware that there was someone else in the forest. Happily, he jumped from bush to bush and made light rustling sound with every jump.

"I wonder if this guy can really beat Reala, or he would get his own behind kicked to the ground. He's might even get his ass handed to him" Ventro chuckled a bit. With a small tug on his tail, Ventro snapped back into one of the bushes he jumped out of.

"Oh great! Not again." he complained. His tail was caught between a branch. He hanged upside down looking at the Droiture.

"Well, at least he didn't notice me." he said with a smile. He tried to get his tail unstuck, but the bush started to rustle while he was tampering with the branch.