Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Binx345's Content

There have been 4 items by Binx345 (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49681 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Binx345 on 03 May 2008 - 06:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

charlie it wont let me respond to your message.....question for all....when i try to leave and go to a friends my dream it connects to internet, then shows all friend codes and all say "checking".....shouldnt it say on or off??? i wait 5 minutes and nothing happens.

#49660 Dreamdrops locations

Posted by Binx345 on 03 May 2008 - 01:43 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You have to be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY *breath* REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY CAREFUL! like 96% of the area around the bow of the ship triggers the end of the level. You more or less have to jump from the edge of the ship to the beam and hope to god you catch it. If not, try not to move, but jump THEN move bakc to the edge, don't go towards the beam. once you're on, thank whatever god you believ in, be it ra, alla, or a flying spaghetti monster and hope that god doesn't feel like ruining your luck and you slip off. So be careful once you actually make it.

I replayed that damn level like 30 times to get that drop. I can beta it in like 18 secs blindfolded upside down now though. Yet im only scored like 234 world rank o_O

As for crystal castle, the first one is by the end of the first lap, in the court yard on the trail ABOVE the glass lake, don't go under before the large ascending spires. 2 and 3 are by the beginning of the 2nd lap, you can't miss them, they are seqeuential around the large statue. the 4th is REAL tricky. Before you enter the castle on the 2nd lap, you'll see a bridge and the 3rd capture, flying up and looking around there BEFORE passing the bridge. the 5th is easy, on the 3rd lap, almost exactly where NiGHTS should return to normal size just after leaving the cave and entering the court yard. good luck!

ok so i finally got the diamond one....but my last needed dreamdrop is the one on the ship, so from the edge of which ship do you jump from? (the onenights is on OR the one that moves up to that) And you try to land on the actual mast???? the thick part or the higher part???/ thanks

#49529 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Binx345 on 01 May 2008 - 11:16 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I added about 6 of you guys, and im going to add more. My Nights code is 5112 3709 6483
I dont know how to add wii friend codes (for mii's I guess?) or how to tell what mine is
i mainly want to see other half-lings or mepians. I have a few eel winged nightopians to trade.

#49406 Dreamdrops locations

Posted by Binx345 on 30 April 2008 - 10:04 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

OK....I need help with the dream drop at the end of the "helen adventure" auqa garden stage
I see the darn dream drop on top of the ship's mast (with nights on it), but have tried walking up the mast and jumping to it but it always goes to level over screen as soon as I touch the ship help!

also having trouble with the crystal castle - chase- those light reflecting diamonds....anyone have step by step instructions??