Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

K.C.Miangra's Content

There have been 30 items by K.C.Miangra (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53735 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 09 June 2008 - 03:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Jackle: Let's go SKINNY DIPPING!

----

*Reala meets up with Morrigan from DarkStalkers at the mall*
Reala: YOU CAN HAVE YOU TIGHTS BACK D:<

#51902 THE GREAT NiGHTS GiVEAWAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 23 May 2008 - 04:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I entered because I really like the poster and my little sister was interested in Glow in the dark Stickers. :lol:

#51803 Should the old bosses have been kept?

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 22 May 2008 - 08:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I personally don't think the oldies should be story line characters, But It'd be cool (And not completely out of the question) if you unlock the old bosses along with the old dreamers. You know? not part of the story, but a skin change like.... If you face Chamelon as Elliot you fight Jackle. You don't fight him differently from chamelon, but you fight him anyway. Or facing Girania as Claris and getting Gulpo or gill wing (Depending on if they'd swap based on apearance or battle stratedgy)

#51169 Rumor: NiGHTS 3

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 17 May 2008 - 05:31 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It makes me a tad sad that it was all just a rumor. On the other hand I am happy that even if they WERE making a NiGHTS 3, they wouldn't start so soon. I still hope that there will be a NiGHTS 3 though sometime in the near future (Near meaning not a decade) I see NiGHTS like Final Fantasy: I didn't like ff12 but I don't think they should just give up because they just need to work hard to fix any mistakes. Now it just makes me sit here eating pencils asking meself "What did NiGHTS voice actor lady mean!?! MUST DEMAND INFO FROM MY Walkee talkee!"
The walkee talkee's only good for listening to phone calls though.

#50591 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 11 May 2008 - 08:46 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Puffy: I'm on a diet. A deep breath for Breakfast, a DEEPER breath for lunch, and a smoke for dinner.

#50201 Stupidest reason for a nightover

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 08 May 2008 - 12:14 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think the only stupid reason is when the little neighbor boy sneeks up behind you and SOMEHOW unpluggs the nunchuck without you noticing and you sit there for an hour playing wondering Why the Wiimote isn't working?!?!?!?! All the Nights overs you get within the unplugged hour are STUPID reasons for Night overs.... because you feel stupid when you find out that it's unplugged. :P
TRUE STORY!

#50103 My mother is dead.

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 07 May 2008 - 03:44 AM in Dream Discussion

it may be caused by being stressed out by something else. Maybe something is bugging you and it causes weird dreams of dead mommies. My sis gets that way before finals, except last time she dreampt of Bigbull from Okage joining school, everyday for about a week.

#50098 Untitled Plea

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 07 May 2008 - 03:22 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I too was about 5 when NiD came out. I recall being really little in the store and wanting it, but my world revolved around me NES and my Playstation, so I forgot about it until I saw the JoD commercial. I really wish I had gotten it when I was little.... it makes me feel like a wannabe fan :(
But non-the-less, I witch hunted till I went through my dead uncles old stuff... my brother said Uncle Jim had a sega. I found the box and there it was.... the dreamcast. Cursed dead uncle Jim for a week. Found both NiD and xmas NiGHTS on an emulator site. Became happy but I still feel like a wannabe fan.
I havn't gotten any discrimination yet, but the boy in my history clas said he got flammed so much that he shut down his DA account. :)

#50004 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 06 May 2008 - 02:25 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My sis told me to say this:

NiGHTS: DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Reala: Be Quiet! Can't you see Jackle suffers from Severe "Pokey-Trauma"!?!?!?!?!

#50003 Has anyone beat JoD completly by using a Wii-mote?

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 06 May 2008 - 02:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Kudos to you! :D
I touched that Wiimote ONCE and decided I didn't syand a chance with it.

<Purachina has aquired [K.C. Miangra's Adoration] :P

#49994 Your oddest dream?

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 06 May 2008 - 12:42 AM in Dream Discussion

I wish my dreams were THAT weird. I have dreams about dead people sadly. But I did had this weird dream. I was a power ranger (I hate power rangers) And I needed to get to my job at the radio station (I don't have a job)
So I took out my stick of deodorant and it grew big and floated, so I hopped on it to fly to my job at the deli (Man my proffession changed quick) or I wouldn't get promoted to making Sammiches! So I flew down the street on my deodorant stick and got fired from my job because I was DWI [Deodorizing While Intoxicated] even though I wasn't drunk. So my dog who didn't exist 5 minutes prior made my bail from his savings.

I think I ate something weird before I had this dream... it was THE weirdest of my dreams to date. I think what I ate was Clams or something my uncle brought home from the diner he worked at. :D

#49853 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 04 May 2008 - 05:35 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wizeman: Take a look at the new maren I made for JoD!
Meet Donbalon!

Reala: Puffy Reject...

Wizeman: Girania!

Reala: Stupid fish...

Wizeman: Bomamba!

Reala: *Yawn*

Wizeman: Spiderbella!

Reala: o.0!!!! SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!! KILLITKILLITKILLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#49533 Crazy. A--. Dream.

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 01 May 2008 - 11:54 PM in Dream Discussion

it means......
<Goes and finds sister to do a dream reading......>

Something about being lost? :(

Maybe I should have her read again because I dun't get it.

Maybe you'll be stoned in the near future or your ex is going to get into pet rocks and name it after you?

#49080 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 27 April 2008 - 04:06 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wizeman: It's fun to stay at the---

NiGHTS: Y
Reala: M
Jackle: C
Puffy: A

#49072 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 26 April 2008 - 11:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Puffy: I'm a hungry little worm.... and if you come with me.... we'll nibble through the alphbet, all the way from a to z

#48828 What JoD level looks the most impressive to you?

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 25 April 2008 - 12:58 AM in Poll Area

Memory forest and pure valley are my FAVORITE areas, but the one that impressed me the most was Crystal Castle. Thank god that bomamba doesn't bug me and keep me away :angry:

#48823 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 25 April 2008 - 12:14 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala: What the heck is that?

NiGHTS:.... It's a turkey..... his names Owl.

Jackle: OWL!!!!!!!

Owl: *Gobble gobble*

Reala: and where is our trick performing turkey?

NiGHTS: Well, we kinda spent our money on this one.

Reala: Why do you do this to me?

NiGHTS: Jackle saw the turkey and he wanted it, what was I suppose to say?!

Reala: You say "NO JACKLE YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT TURKEY! BAD JACKLE!!!

Jackle: OWL!!!!!

Owl: *Gobble Gobble*

#48781 Voices in dreams

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 24 April 2008 - 08:36 PM in Dream Discussion

I don't know if this counts as a weird dreams friendly terms thing but I had a weird scenerio with an old lady in my dreams. It was 2 xmas's ago, about 2 weeks from the day my neighbors mom died. In the dream, I was in the backyard sitting on the swing in the backyard near the bird feeders. Even though it was winter, it was spring or something in my dream. I felt the swing move a bit and when I looked, there was an old lady with curly white/grey hair in a nice dress sitting next to me. She had a plate with Sandwiches on it and she offered me some, so I took one. That's all I remember of the dream itself, but the next day my mom told me I was walking AND talking in my sleep the previouse night.
She said That I went out and stared at the xmas tree and said that Mr. Rob (Neighbor's adult son) and someone else was outside burrying Miss Vonnie's (Neighbor) mom. She also said that I said that I was having a picnic with miss vonnies mom in the back yard and that she gave me peanut butter and butter sandwiches and that Miss Vonnies mom wanted her to stop crying.
Sure enough, Miss Vonnie WAS crying that night because it was her first xmas without her mom. She used to pack Lunches for her grandkids that were peanut butter and Butter sandwiches too.
What gave me the willies the most was that I (for some reason) knew stuff that I shouldn't know, like that she was cremated.... that her ashes weren't in an urn, they were in a box, and that her wedding ring is cept with her husbands in a little purplr velvet box in miss vonnies side table drawer.

How, that was alot to type. The fact that I knew soo much makes it sound like I'm lying doesn't it? But I swear it's 100% truthful. Well, it all started from a dream, but I don't know if it goes off topic. Oh well.

#48706 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 24 April 2008 - 02:52 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala: That's Puffy's ship isn't it!?!
NiGHTS: Yeah I--
Reala: ISN'T IT!?!?!?!?!?
NiGHTS: I ALREADY SAID IT WAS!!!!!

#48701 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 24 April 2008 - 01:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

NiGHTS: Nightmaren blood marches through my veins Like Giant RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!!!!
The Pants command me! DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS!!!!!!!!!

#48695 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 24 April 2008 - 12:32 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOH! I'M RUNNING!!!!!! I'M NAKED

-----------------

NiGHTS: ............. MEH!
*Cheers*
Reala: Well said minimoose!

#48682 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 23 April 2008 - 10:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wizeman: I am--
NiGHTS: WHO ARE YOU!?!?!
Wizeman:...... I AM POOP DOG!

#48523 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 23 April 2008 - 01:06 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Claris: Gueeeeeesss who made waffles!?!?!?!
Elliot: I'm not going to----
Claris AAAHHHHHH!!! AAAHAAHAAHH!!!!
Elliot: Fine I'll try some!

Claris: How are they Elliot?
Elliot: There is no Elliot, only Zuul.

#48504 Most Hated Boss in JoD

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 23 April 2008 - 12:05 AM in Poll Area

I personally found Bomamba more entertaining than bad because she was a challenge that I knew how to figure out, just had to enact it. CHAMELAN on the other hand left me Angry. Then kids in my media production class couldn't beat him.... I made a How to video on how to beat him. Every other word comming out of my mouth was bleaped out because... That LAUGH! it makes me wanna.... wanna... I'm gonna leav it at that....
Chamelan needs his tongue to get stuck to a flagpole :angry:

#48492 RANT.

Posted by K.C.Miangra on 22 April 2008 - 11:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I don't think the annoying written out storyline was all that bad. The little neighbor kid who lives next door loves to come over and play JoD at my house. Whenever he plays NiD though, he asks me and my sis what's going on and why alot. Personally I like NiD better as well, but Iizuka mentioned he wanted JoD to be NiGHTS "rebirth." Maybe it fills in a few gaps for newer or younger gamers. I do think it should have an unlockable "EXTREMELY DIFFICULT" mode though.
That's just my opinion on it.