Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RealisticNightingale's Content

There have been 79 items by RealisticNightingale (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53818 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 10 June 2008 - 07:05 AM in Dream

life managed to block some of the needles by creating her water whips, but others hit her hard. one hit the gem in the centre of the persona, cracking it. Life was sent to her knees, clutching where one of the needles pierced her arm. she looked up at frosty, a disgusted look on her face. she was faltered again, the pain getting to her, she did'nt even feel like she could get up again

#53705 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 09 June 2008 - 12:43 AM in Dream

A wall of water melted the ice before it reached the mask. Life turned to Nyclone, smiling at the fire. with a wave of her hand, a tunnel of water covered the flames, preventing them from spreading. "I cannot allow you to destroy this mask...." she said coldly "my duty is clear now, and none of you..ROUGES will get the better of me". she concentranted on the water, holding it firm. she had to get Reala out of here, but she had no idea how at the moment.

#53550 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 07 June 2008 - 11:03 PM in Dream

Life looked down at Reala, she had encoutered him in the past, but he had never been so outnumbered. He was well and truely defeated, and Liferien should feel glad right? After all, he was pure evil. As she looked at him, something in her jacket felt warm, it was the broken persona mask from so many moons ago. she felt unatturally warm, like she was on fire. she wrapped her arms around herself, doubling over in pain.

The shields around nyclone and the dreamers abruptly vanished, as a torrent of water was launched in Nyclone's direction. "Four on one dosent seem particularaly fair, does it?" she half-yelled over the sound of her torrent. It hit nyclone side on, leaving him about 2 feet from his original position. Her power wan't that great, but she could still distract them. the mask, once again was whole and over her eyes, and she was going to make sure Reala got through this.

#53353 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 06 June 2008 - 01:50 AM in Dream

Nodding to Illusia, she extended her power to where the dreamers were, creating the ever familliar dome of water to shield them from any oncoming attacks. She shighed, it may take some out of her, but at least she was helping again. She sat back in the air and watched the battle, hoping that she wouldn't be needed to actually fight.

#53350 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 06 June 2008 - 01:06 AM in Dream

Life had been minding her own buissnes, well she was kinda spacing out. She snapped back to reality when she heard a fight occuring. Seems like Reala had come upon the scene, and was making a rukus over...TORiAS? Life shook her head, no way was she getting involved in this. It seemed a new maren had appeared on the chene as well, and was currently taking Life's job at shielding the dreamers. She sighed, there went her usefulness. She looked around the assembled group, spotting Nyclone going to blows with an infuriated Reala. Life summoned a water shiled for Nyclone, not only woul it protect him from oncoming blows, but it would increase the power of his electrical attacks.

#53337 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 05 June 2008 - 10:58 PM in Nightmare

Life smiled, Nyclone's concern was touching. She stood, the ripped cloth just barely covering her. She looked at her outfit, then at Nyclone, then her outfit again. Quickly turning, she blushed. "eh, sorry you have to see me like this after all you went through to get here" she said quickly. She mentally hit herself for being such a clutz. "I'm so sorry that you had to through all that just to get me, I shouldnt't have been so stupid as to get kidnapped in the first place!" she mumbled, looking over her shoulder.

#53053 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 02 June 2008 - 09:34 PM in Nightmare

Liferien awoke to a very strange sight. A room full of...mini donbalons? she sat up, noticing her arms were being held by versions of the new creature with cybernetic parts to them. "whuz goin on?" she asked slowly, slurring her words, after all, she had just been shot in the face. She looked down to her clothes, not remebering how or when she actually arrived at the castle. To her horror, the dress she was wearing was a seginficantly lower cut than usual, sparking a deep blush and several failed attempts to cover herself. "Whre the hell ahve my other clothes gone?" she half roared. She wanted to get out of this place and back to Nyclone, but not wearing THIS.

#52648 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 30 May 2008 - 11:04 AM in Nightmare

Again, the dragon simply reformed. It was about to attack when one of the plasma orbs hit Life square in the face. The mask shattered into milions of pieces as Life slumped in the chair, blue blood falling from her head andto the smooth floor beneath. The dragon roared, and quickly became one with it's guardian once again. The last of the water was reabosrbed into the marens body, but she still did not move.

Val was irked. He was hurting all over from this damn 'marens attacks. In his anger, Val snapped up his antagonist and swallowed. Hopefully putting an end to that annoying nightmaren's antics.

#52441 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 28 May 2008 - 09:40 PM in Nightmare

Liferien took hit after hit, but she quickly reformed, seeing as she was only made of water. she roared at the jesters, and spoke in a watery voice. "Why do you wish to harm us?"She questioned, sounding like someone talking underwater "Are you not the workers of the girl's lover? why would you wish to harm the one who houses my spirit if you master loves her?"

linelinelinelineMODERATIONlinelineliene

Val was surprised that the puny maren survived, let alone zapped him. His wings were rendered useless by this attack, but he could still move. slithering out of his hiding place, he attempled to swat the maren with his tail.

#52329 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 27 May 2008 - 11:38 PM in Nightmare

Liferien panicked. she was strapped to a chair with a freakin GUN pointed at her face, so it was the natural thing to do. she struggled agins her bonds, tears forming in her eyes, she never thought that Nyclone would do THIS to her. Within the whirlwind of panic in her mind, something clicked, and she went limp. A trickle of water flowed down her back, then a small rivulet, then a stream. All the water in Life's body and ideed in the air was being pulled into the orb that was forming on her back. The water wobbled and took form, elongating itself to form a neck and a head of what looked to be a dragon. A blue jewel, not dissimilar of Liferiens own was present on its watery head. This was Liferiens hidden skill, the ability to summon the dragon who's power was sealed in her. Liferien the WaterBearer. the dragon's head snapped at the jesters, its fangs freezing to make them deadly points.

Valthorian looked down at the puny maren. he was going to bring him down? Val shook his giagntic head and laughed, this was just too funny. Quickly thinking of his duty, he realesed a torrent of flames from his maw, most certinally incenerating the nightmaren infront of him.

#52312 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 27 May 2008 - 09:17 PM in Nightmare

Valthorian was sleeping peacefully in the castle, his long body taking up most of the room in the corridors. he had to fold his wings to even FIT in those hallways, but since Reala had ordered he stand guard... . The dragon yawned, spitting a bit o fire into the air. how boring. a nightmaren was floating through the corridors, right inront of val's nose. The maren seemed far to preoccupied to even notice he was there. rolling his eyes, the fire dragon took a snap at the offending maren, forcing it to notice him.

meanwhile~

Liferien was sitting on a crystal chair, facing one of the catle's windows. The sun was going down, and it wouldn't be long until she was made Reala's partner. Life sighed, she was supposed to wait here, just in case "that Nyblank douche" came to 'save' her. so many traps were set for the maren, and even the dragon had been called out to try and stop him. Life on the other hand, knew it was futile, so was keen to get out of this room before Nyclone came to ruin everything.

#52228 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 26 May 2008 - 09:13 PM in Nightmare

Katzchen was paralized with fear and electricity. Her mind was filling with awfull images that made her just want to curl up and die, but she could't die, not as long as she belived she could live. Tears sprung from her eyes, falling down her cheeks like miniture streams, she knew when she was beaten. "okay, okay, ve surrender" she said slowly "I vould put mien hands up, but you've immobilized me"

meanwhile...

Liferien slowly turned to face the jesters, but there was something awry. Her usual warm demenor had become cold, and her cheery smile was morphed into a grin full of malice. "Well you can tell him that I'm not planning to see him again" she said cooly, summoning a water orb to capture all the jesters in. that complete, she kicked the ball out the entrance to the castle. Life grinned, and caught another look at herself in one of the many mirrors in the castle. Not only had her colours chaged, but the broken persona that she had kept all this time, hidden in her jacket, was miraclously over her eyes.

#52147 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 25 May 2008 - 09:25 PM in Nightmare

"oof!" could be heard as the kitten-maren hit the ground, but the instants she did, she was right back infront of Nyclone "Zat vas very rude" she said, wagging a finger. She nodded to Ver, who swiftly flew somewhere else. "Anyvay, I'd like to see you try to keel me" she said, posing cutely.

Ver, on the other hand was back with the two other marens, stelthily sneaking behind the female.

#52086 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 25 May 2008 - 04:33 AM in Nightmare

Katzchen laughed at Nyclones outburst. "jaja, we ver sent here by ze hauptuman" she said "unt i vould put zat gun avay if i ver you" she looked over to Ver, motioning to come out, his cover was blown anyway. "you must be gut if you can spot mien freundin" she continued, flicking her tail. "anyvay, do you really vant to keel all your friends here?" she said with a wink, dissapering in the blink of an eye only to reapper holding onto Nyclone's gun "your a very silly boy"

#52073 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 24 May 2008 - 11:50 PM in Planning and Advertising

nya! BOSS BATTURU!

first boss profiles, away!

Name: Kätzchen
Gender (if any): Female
Age (if any): looks about 17
Apperance: a Humarn/Catmaren hybrid. she has two fluffy black ears and a black tail with a bell on the end. She is usually dressed in a karkhi jacket, with a white bodysuit. her boots are black and have a red stripe where her ankle is. Her eyes are violet.
Special powers: she can teleport on a whim and cannot 'die' perse. As long as she is aware of herself she cannot die. (the schrodingers cat paradox)
Weaknesses: she is scared easily, and fears going unconcious.

Name: Ver
Gender (if any): male
Age (if any): looks about 20-something
Apperance: A humaren, he wears a green hat that covers his horns that drop down and cul under. His hat also has a brim. He wears a long green coat with a high neck, often covering the bottom half of his face. his bodysuit is midnight black.
Special powers: He is silent, he des not make a sound when he walks or flies and never talks. He is abnormally strong and does the dirty work while his partner distracts the prey
Weaknesses: his partner, if she is in danger he will drop everything.

cookie for whoever guesses who I based (stole) these maren on.
http://i45.photobuck...ki444/luls3.jpg pics!

#52071 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 24 May 2008 - 11:34 PM in Nightmare

"Ugh my head" life moaned, rubbing her throbbing cranium. It took her a minute to get her bearings and realise where she was. "nani?" she questioned, looking around some more. She was in crystal castle, very NOT in spring valley. Panicking, she got up to fly back to her partner, but soon hit a mirror. She was trapped, and that wasn't the worst thing. She looked down in disgust at her costume, it had somehow changed from her usual blue and silver ensomble to a red and black dress, meaning..."Oh CRAP Danetia really was serious!" sha said, covering her mouth "how the crap am I going to get...out...of..here?". her worrying was interupted as a pair of clawed hands fell onto her shoulders, making her shiver. "your not getting out, my sweet" the voice whisperes, venomous and dripping with superiority.

Katzchen and Ver flew towards the small congregation of marens. they had orders to take out Reala's 'competition' by any means. Katzchen landed first, infront of Nyclone. She flicked her tail and looked up at him with her wide and alluring purple eyes "gutentag!". Ver, silent and stealthy, snuck behind the woods, waiting for an oppotunity to strike. He pulled his green hat further down, calculating his move.

#51960 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 24 May 2008 - 12:20 AM in Nightmare

Danetia had returned to nightmare, and had swiftly informed Reala of his desired partners defiance. Orders were shouted, and then Danetia was off again, armed with something stronger than she had previously. she flew towards the group, thanking the powers that be that they were still there. she flew over them, hoping they would'nt notice her, and landed in the woods behind them.

Contemplating how she was going to get her sketchbook back from her lair, Life began to feel drowsy. She looked around, only to find her best friend and a trail of spores behind her. Before she could say anything, Life was fast asleep. To make sure her 'partner' didn't intefere, danetia raised her new weapon (4 foot beam of solid steel from stick canyon) and whacked Nyclone on the back of the head. Snatching up her friend, Danetia flew back through the trees and off to nightmare.

#51955 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 23 May 2008 - 11:44 PM in Dream

Life reushed over to lydia, concern in her eyes. how could she be so daft to forget she was still in the air? "Are you ok?" she asked feverously, taking no notice of TORiAS. She bowed her head "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, hanging her head low "I'm an idiot for forgetting about you"

#51842 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 22 May 2008 - 11:45 PM in Nightmare

Life grinned "My name's Liferien" she said, grinning. "and i'm sure we can find you a partner, as they say, everyone is made for someone!". she held on to one of Nyclone's cybernetic arms, finding the feeling of cool metal under her hands nice. she sighed, wondering if her turning 'evil' all that time ago was really all that bad, since it lead to moments like this.

#51839 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 22 May 2008 - 11:25 PM in Nightmare

"oh, he's looking for a partner too?" she said, surprised. "Well I better not keep my good fortune to myself, we better help all of them find partners!". She gazed into Nyclone's eyes. "can we please help them, its the worst thing ever to be left out on an event like this!". She looked over to Jeshire "and I have to go back tp nightmare anyway, I've left something very...uh..valuble..in my lair"

#51822 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 22 May 2008 - 09:35 PM in Nightmare

Liferien almost fell over then. she actually had a partner! she removed her old purple brooch to put on the new one, placing it just ontop of her collar. "It has privacy?" she questioned Nyclone "you mean its big and empty? sounds boring". she gazed over at the rest to the small group, they all seemed to be waiting for something... Life rolled her eyes and leant up to give Nyclone a quick peck on the cheek and a heartfelt thankyou.

When she looked around again, the rest of the marens were smiling, but a newcommer had arrived. He had the same red hair that she remembered from a previous experience. "Hey, your that guy who tottaly ruined a perfectly good romantic moment in crystal castle!" she exclaimed "and what ARE you looking for?"

#51743 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 22 May 2008 - 03:34 AM in Nightmare

Life looked around for the source of the noise, before realising that someone actually wanted to parter her. her breath caught and she blushed. She thought of the time they first met, but her emenissing was cut short as Nyclone yelled at the creature hiding somewhere in the trees. 'probably someone spying' Life thought, shrugging. Now she had a reason to be happy. She tackled Nyclone and hugged him, her cheerfull and lighthearted side coming out after such a long time. "yah!" she exclaimed "now I get to have something of your colour!".

#51720 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 21 May 2008 - 11:55 PM in Nightmare

Life was fast asleep, but as danetia flinched from the bolt, the sleeping spell was lifted. "wha? whats going on?" she said, shooting up to a sitting position. She looked around, confused. "Why is Danetia retreating?" she asked, still a bit dazed. She looked over at Nyclone and giggled a bit, then looked away and blushed. She knew that he liked her, but would he be really willing to be her partner? there was only one way to find out. "uhm..Nyclone?" she said shyly, not making eye contact. "If, hypothetically i wanted you to be my partner, would you say yes in this hypothetical situation?". she made eye contact with him then, still very nervous "and um, if hypothetically the second most powerfull nightmaren in nightmare was after me, would you, y'know, protect me?" she asked.

#51706 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 21 May 2008 - 11:04 PM in Nightmare

Danetia tried to coil the vine around nyclone, but it burnt on contact. She tried to grow her giant capture vines, only to have them shrivel in the ground around him. As a last resort, she tried to snatch Life, but her waterbarrier was up, a defence machanisim she developed just for these kind of situations. Danetia was stummped, sensing imminent defeat, she flew off, bact towards nightmare "I'll bring re-enfocements if i have to!" she yelled back at them, determined to bring lifeiren back, that was the right thing to do.

#51700 Red Moon

Posted by RealisticNightingale on 21 May 2008 - 10:49 PM in Nightmare

Danetia knew she couldn't take on Nyclone. He was her old instructor, after all. She decided on a different plan. "when the second in command offers you something like this" she said to Life "you better accept". she formed some spores in her hands and blew them towards Liferien. almost instantly, Life started to feel drowsy, she was a sucker for Danetia's sleep powder. Slowly floating to the ground, Life was fast asleep before she hit terra firma.

Forming dual vine whips, a plant like imistation of Liferiens water weapons, she cracked one in nycloes direction "I'll be taking my friend back now" she said, threatenengly.