Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Penelopi's Content

There have been 6 items by Penelopi (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99880 Boss select?

Posted by Penelopi on 09 October 2012 - 06:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

That makes me sad that we can't select the boss anymore. I loved using Puffy or Gulpo to get a top score :( (though I can't really use Puffy reliably in this one XD). I actually had few problems with Gulpo. Maybe I just got lucky on the first try. But I do think Wizeman was changed and is somehow way easier in this port than in the original. I 2.0ed him my first time in each of the Twin Seeds; I can't do that on the Saturn. I guess the straighter controls leave less room for me to swerve into his obstacles ^^' Also, I noticed a larger "gap" in the flying snow rocks barrage. I was too easy for me to sail through. It'll give me a higher score, yes, but I feel like I haven't earned it.

#99879 So who's buying the game on multiple platforms?

Posted by Penelopi on 09 October 2012 - 06:19 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I already bought it for PS3, and I'm waiting for a PC version ^w^ If NiD was on more systems that I own, I'd definitely get it on all of them.

#99796 Release dates and pricing announced

Posted by Penelopi on 05 October 2012 - 12:51 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've noticed problems, too, but it feels like every time I've first played a NiGHTS game, so I figure I'll get used to it. A modified controller would help, though, if someone can point out a PS3 controller with a shorter analog stick << My main issue in the short time I've had to play it, though, is Puffy. The camera seems to be centered on her rather than facing forward. I couldn't see where I was trying to throw her half the time, so that's something that definitely needs fixing...

in other news, anybody get the NiD theme for PSN yet? Pretty cool that there is one..

I didn't know there was one! :D I need to buy another PSN card, then.
Also, I've heard about a PC version, but I can't seem to find it for purchase online. I was at GameStop yesterday and didn't see anything, either. Does anyone know where I can find it? I really want to be able to play NiGHTS outside of my apartment. ^w^

#99795 Finally out on PS3!

Posted by Penelopi on 05 October 2012 - 12:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It felt wonky to me, too. I never got the chance to play the PS2 version, so I don't have that comparison, but I wasn't able to make link chains that I often can even when out of practice. I thought it was just the controller, because I've only ever played NiD with the 3D Saturn pad and my thumbs are disproportionately short. Well, that makes me a little sad that it's the game itself. Hopefully I can adjust.

#99258 Campaign SUCCESS

Posted by Penelopi on 05 July 2012 - 06:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so happy! I'm going to get it on my PS3 AND my laptop! I'll finally be able to play a NiGHTS game everywhere! =D

#98362 Happy Thought of the Day

Posted by Penelopi on 12 October 2011 - 11:14 PM in Community Corner

As of today, my boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months ^-^ <3 Tonight we're going out to Glory Days for dinner, and then we'll go to his house and watch the new episode of Shakugan no Shana.

Also, I've been getting better at my second part-time job at Papa John's. It's stressful, but for the next couple of days I have off and can relax (and do homework) until Friday evening.

I kissed a girl last night that I've been interested in for weeks now! We both like each other, so yeah. You get the idea.

I'm happy for you, Musashi! I wish you well :)