Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dreamer#96's Content

There have been 11 items by Dreamer#96 (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99298 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 06 July 2012 - 02:35 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I finally managed to get my copy of the remake to work smoothly and this happens. :wacko:

Oh well, I suppose I'm pretty glad anyways. I'm really excited that it's being released on the PC as well! Hopefully someone will take a look into hacking it, though at the least it'd be neat to take a look at the files. ^_^

#99107 I come bearing BAD FANFICTION FROM THE INTERWEBS

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 21 May 2012 - 02:06 AM in Community Corner

Has anyone found bad NiGHTS fanfiction? I've always wondered whether such a thing exists

I'd rather not look, but since it is the internet, somehow I fear it does. :(

Anyways, I don't feel like have the time to be reading fanfiction, nevermind bad fanfiction. I'd rather keep away from the horrors joys of bad fanfiction rather then reading it, I couldn't imagine the pain joy if I did.

(Oh, and first post in awhile. :D )

#97879 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 14 July 2011 - 05:13 AM in Dream

Haze replied to Scykle. "Well, not much really. By the way, what happened after I lost you guys back in Lost Park?" Haze asked.

#97844 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 13 July 2011 - 05:01 AM in Dream

"Ugh, she's really stuck on there." Haze continued to struggle with pulling Youko off of Scykle's hand. "Well, good to know she's still persistent as ever, I suppose."

#97822 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 12 July 2011 - 02:50 AM in Dream

While trying to pull Youko off of Scykle's hand, Haze replied. "Well, let's see. I escaped Scykhell in Lost Park, which ended up weakening me quite considerably, as I passed out for quite some time. Woke up, and not only did I discover all those Nightopians burying me in sand for some sort of insane idea of fun, but that my escape still had me weakened! I couldn't change into my shadow form, and still can't, otherwise I would have lost those Nightopians all the way back in Lost Park." Haze sighed. "So I struggled my way out of the sand, tried to kick away those Nightopians, which only made things worse, as you saw before, and started making my way out of Lost Park. Luckily, I was near the border, so a few hundred steps later, I was in Spring Valley. Trekked my way through the entire Nightopia, and then soon came across Mystic Forest, and well, a few minutes later I came across you guys again." Haze paused to catch his breath, and continued to struggle pulling Youko off. "So in short, I've been worse. Anyways, I was going to ask you how you've been, but, um, from the looks of things, I'd say not well."

#97786 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 10 July 2011 - 11:41 PM in Dream

Haze got up from the ground. "Yeah, just a few very deep bite marks, maybe even a scar, but I'll pull through. It's Youko you should be concerned about, whatever is wrong with her." Haze replied. "So, when did all of this start happening?"

#97777 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 10 July 2011 - 10:43 PM in Dream

All at once, the Nightopians jumped off of Haze and flew off, crying and panicking at the sight of Youko. Haze, relieved that the Nightopians were gone, dusted himself off. "Well, I suppose that solves one problem, but now it Youko appears to be a bit off." Haze looked at Youko, puzzled by her change in personality.

#97772 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 10 July 2011 - 09:21 PM in Dream

"Yeah. Long story short, never take a nap out in the middle of nowhere." Haze replied. "So, what's new with you?"

#97767 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 10 July 2011 - 08:01 PM in Dream

Haze looked out into the distance, noticing Scykle. "Wait, is that Scykle? Could he have possibly escaped Wizeman's mind control? No matter, I don't see anyone else around who could possibly help me get these things off, so I might as well take a chance." Haze then headed towards Scykle and Youko.

#97751 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 09 July 2011 - 07:56 PM in Dream

Meanwhile...

"That's the last time I take a nap out in broad daylight! Next thing I know, I'm covered in Nightopians!" Haze entered Mystic Forest, covered in Nightopians, who were playing on him. "Will you pests get off me?! I would try shaking you off, but everytime I do that, you just laugh! You know, I'm not some kind of ride that you can just play on! Ugh, why am I even arguing with you, you, things, you guys probably can't even understand me." He tried shaking them off again, with no luck. "Oh, I hope Scykle and Youko are alright. Maybe If I can find them, they can get these things off of me!"

#97598 Obedience or Defiance

Posted by Dreamer#96 on 08 July 2011 - 05:20 PM in Planning and Advertising

I've been gone from my PC this week. As of now, I'm viewing on my 3DS with limited internet, but I'll be back tomorrow.