Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Saifer Dracondrali's Content

There have been 25 items by Saifer Dracondrali (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98792 CHRISTMAS COMPETITION WINNERS

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 02 January 2012 - 09:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I was outmatched! lol

Still, quite happy with my work considering the block I had making it.
This other stuff is fantastic though!

Maybe some of these other artists should start holding contests for copies of their art? lol

... Kinda embarrassing that my thing took up the most space though. =/

#98771 DREAMS DREAMS Sweet Snow - The Duet!

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 30 December 2011 - 10:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

It's a secret to everybody.

Maybe it was one of those "secret at the time" things?

#98754 short Reala sketch animation

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 30 December 2011 - 01:10 AM in Creative Stuff!

Once again, Mah mind is blown!
This much amazing is not healthy.

These are so great that it's actually painful how short they are! (I understand it's a good deal of work).
It's 8-17 seconds of me loosing muscle control in my face, and 30 seconds of me begging the internet gods (whom I've figured out to be Bill Gates, Mr. Peanut, and Donald Duck) for more.

Bad jokes aside... This was fantastic, I hope to see more, and you have some serious talent.

Normally, I'm much more generous with my compliments, but I am in a bit of a daze I'm afraid.

#98752 DREAMS DREAMS Sweet Snow - The Duet!

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 30 December 2011 - 12:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Mah mind is blown!

I remember getting Sweet Snow to start playing in the main hub of the game after beating it...
I remember thinking "CRAP!... Why did I explore this area from head to toe BEFORE I got this song!?" >:(

Well, time to start burning this song into my mind.

#98705 What words can you make out when you listen to "Gate of Your Dreams"?

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 19 December 2011 - 10:39 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

That's... almost creepy.
Maybe Sega just really likes Home Alone and freakish kiddie rides?

#98695 NiGHTS Satrun EU demo disc - sampler.

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 14 December 2011 - 12:19 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

It's possible that I just did the two then shut it off. I didn't hold onto the demo long.
I don't know if I checked for a 3rd. My biggest concern was making sure I got what I ordered rather than a demo.

#98692 NiGHTS Satrun EU demo disc - sampler.

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 13 December 2011 - 06:07 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I got it when I tried making a buy for the full version but got sent a demo instead. Send it back and got a real copy though so all's well.
Only 2 levels were on it when I gave it a go.

#98680 NiGHTS XMAS COMPETITION

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 10 December 2011 - 06:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

My project is coming along slowly, but I can't say I'm too proud of it.
I have some good days and plenty of off days...
My work is very inconsistent in terms of quality (through my eyes anyways).
-Edit- I just got my inspiration and I'm very happy with the final product, I hope you got it!

#98679 D:

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 10 December 2011 - 06:13 AM in Community Corner

Why in the blazes isn't this nightmare of a topic over!?
Has anyone lost sleep because of these images yet?

#98678 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 10 December 2011 - 06:04 AM in Community Corner

I fear for my soul...
I know a fellow that loves this show as well, and has been trying to get me to give it a go.
All I can say is he sure knows how to make a moment awkward by shouting "Pinky Pie".

#98665 Christmas drawings

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 05 December 2011 - 07:33 PM in Artwork

Wow, this is quite soothing.
And very pretty too!
This is the kind of thing that whisks worries away at a glance...
Colorful, cheery, just all around fantastic to look at!

I see a lot of nice drawings/paintings and such, but not often something like this.

#98648 NiGHTS XMAS COMPETITION

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 26 November 2011 - 07:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I was just goin' ta wright something nice to avoid making you jab your eyes out with forks after gazing upon my stick figures.
I'm hoping to get some inspiration from NiGHTS into Dreams... I just remembered that I have it and I'm going to play it for the first time.
Shame on me for taking so long to actually play the thing.

#98646 Flying in dreams

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 26 November 2011 - 08:43 AM in Dream Discussion

Still haven't accomplished a lucid dream... Only dream I remember having where I was flying was when I found myself on a broomstick... Then again, it was going along a long line. :unsure: The thing ended up rolling over and I was upside down til I lost my grip and plummeted to the ground.
Lesson learned... "Brooms aren't made for flying".
Unless you're a witch I guess...

#98645 Discuss!

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 26 November 2011 - 08:32 AM in NiD15

Don't Colors and Generations count as a new standard for Sonic? I doubt it will be NiGHTS, since we just got JoD, but you never know...

Well... it worked for em both times didn't it? lol
At this point though I think other titles have a better shot at this... Jet Set Radio (wouldn't mind that one bit), Skies of Arcadia (I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind that), etc.
But what the hey... I'll keep my fingers crossed for NiGHTS.

#98644 NiGHTS XMAS COMPETITION

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 26 November 2011 - 08:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

MUUUUST... WIN!

I'm not the most artistically gifted folk on this side of the U.S.
But I'll poor my soul inta this one for a chance at some of that art.
*done being serious* I failed last time but this time I shall rise again to meet this challenge!
EPIC ENCOURAGING STATEMENT!

P.S. How many people are actually goin' ta use that gift-wrap and not just horde it?

#98623 Complete Magic

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 21 November 2011 - 11:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

When I first discovered NiGHTS I had a new plastic mat under my chair that gave off a strong "New plastic stuff!" smell... now whenever I smell that I go into a massive memory lane.
Something's wrong with me...
I have a fancy new T.V. myself I should try that out!
Pretty awesome tradition though. I've been here just slightly longer than you!
*looks at post count* *shame*

Oh and the new plastic smell is gone now :( Time to try ta make up those posts.

#98612 Discuss!

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 20 November 2011 - 09:11 AM in NiD15

I... don't have high hopes.
BUT I will try to stay optimistic.
Gimme mah NiGHTS! D=<

#98611 Sonic's 20th Anniversary

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 20 November 2011 - 09:04 AM in Community Corner

So I rented it, played it, and beat it to a pulp...
So much nostalgia and so very pretty!
Buuuut (and I hate to sound like one of the many people who simply hate the new characters for existing) most of the missions with other characters involved are tedious and boring...
Vector music note badminton anyone? no?
I doubt I'll be touching this one again,but it was fun while it lasted.
Back to looking for my copy of Sonic Gems Collection...

#98610 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 3

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 20 November 2011 - 08:58 AM in Community Corner

And if you were wondering, yes... Galactus mode is stupidly easy...
Finger beam! finger beam! finger beam! tantrum fist, tantrum first, tantrum fist!

I haven't played much of it yet but so far I have no complaints about the changes...

#98595 New Soul Calibur OFFICIAL!

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 10 November 2011 - 06:07 AM in Community Corner

Ya, I couldn't get into Soul Caliber when I played it for the first time. Then again, the first Soul Caliber I played was IV.
Regardless I'll just ignore it until I get good word from it.

#98594 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 3

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 10 November 2011 - 06:01 AM in Community Corner

Rocket Raccoon and Frank West http://shoryuken.com...gameplay-clips/

Why is Rocket Raccoon so awesome?
Well, it looks like I'm going to be digging in my wallet for this one... I am SO glad I didn't buy the first one.

#98357 NiGHTS Wedding Ring

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 12 October 2011 - 12:54 PM in Website Submissions

I had to post a reply here because, that is the geekiest thing I've seen in a good long while...

I love it!
And it looks fantastic too!
My hat's off to you.

#98319 Team ICO Thread

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 04 October 2011 - 02:58 AM in Community Corner

*Looks at last post*
I feel like a brat...
Anyhoo, I'm certain I'll love this game just like the last 2, but I doubt I'll like it as much as SotC, just because of the giant bird fight.
I've been happily wrong before though and I'm willing to bet this game is going to be on my favs list.

#98307 Yuji Naka makes spiritual successor to NiGHTS

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 29 September 2011 - 02:28 AM in Community Corner

It's not NiGHTS... I have a problem with that...
Ha! My poor sense of humor aside, this looks pretty good. I'd play it.
I only worry about the combat being clunky... but so far it looks pretty solid.

#98284 Let's Get Things Rolling Here Again!

Posted by Saifer Dracondrali on 18 September 2011 - 09:07 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*Blink blink*
AH!
Oh wow things are still alive here! I felt nostalgic but this topic looked interesting so I took a peak...
I'd like to know what all I missed BUT! I digress...
I may not be very artsy but if I can help in any way let me know.
Hopefully, I'll be able to stick around...