Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

T-Bird's Content

There have been 7 items by T-Bird (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46624 RR/DC07 Available now!

Posted by T-Bird on 10 April 2008 - 01:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Well there you go Mr and Mrs "First couple of Nightopia" - I've technically listened to an episode of DreamCast!
Now you'll have to listen in to T-Time! Heh.

A very fun show though - AAUK and DiGi can harmonize pretty well!
I expect a full version of "Visitor by TRiPPY and DiGi ft. AAUK to appear very soon!

T

#43833 Sonic City- A Race to a Name Poll!

Posted by T-Bird on 14 March 2008 - 01:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Again guys, thanks for your votes! There are only 3 hours left in the poll, as it shuts at 5:00pm GMT today!
Give your Granny a ring if she's got the net and get her to vote! Phone your brother and ask his girlfriend to vote! Every last vote is going to count, as it looks like it's going to be one close call!

My gratitude for all of your support!

T

#43785 Sonic City- A Race to a Name Poll!

Posted by T-Bird on 13 March 2008 - 12:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Thanks for all the votes guys, it is really, really appreciated!

The polls end officially at 5:00pm GMT tomorrow afternoon, so literally, bug people on MSN, bug family and friends to all get down there and vote Gravitus! I would be over the moon if I got this.

Thanks guys and girls!

T

#43763 I am the T-Bird!

Posted by T-Bird on 13 March 2008 - 01:58 AM in Introduce Yourself

Ah, T-Bird. I watched your documentary on 'How Many People Know Sonic' and it was very informative. I must say, it has somewhat inspired me to grab a camcorder and run through the mean streetz of Edinburgh (shyeah, real scary place like) and ask people if they know who NiGHTS is. What kinda responses you reckon i'll get? XD

Anyways, great stuff. Glad to see you around the forums and making those 'connections' with us controversial NiGHTS fans that live on the other side of the Sega fence. :)

...also..you wanna tell a member of staff in the forums that my account as been awaiting validation for a few days now. My wifey has been given access to your boards where as i have not. I feel left out. T_T

Mate, grab your camcorder and DO IT! Edinburgh is not scary at all, it's just extremely cold! I have only ever woke up shivering once and that was in Edinburgh! It was a great laugh doing that film, and it would be interesting to see a NiGHTS comparison.

I'll get someone straight on with validating your account too - it's probably just sitting waiting because of the refurb going on there!

Thanks for all your welcomes!

T

#43702 Yeyyyyyyyyyy

Posted by T-Bird on 12 March 2008 - 02:45 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

One tips his hat in the vague direction of Scotland!

I still get to keep my silver medal and a trophy saying "The best out of the Sonic lot", so I'm chuffed as I can be!
Looks like I'm going to have to form a band next year in order to compete?
T-Bird and the Birdettes?
T and the Birds?
My Chemical Birdness?

Okay...perhaps not then. Congrats anyway you two; I look forward at having a stab at next years title though! I'll get you next time *sails off into distance in exploding Egg-o-matic*.

T

#43701 I am the T-Bird!

Posted by T-Bird on 12 March 2008 - 02:38 PM in Introduce Yourself

*RAWK!*

Hello all! My name is T-Bird! I am a Libra, with blue eyes and a designer beard! I love Pizza and I am also addicted to the Strawberry sweets you can get in pick n' mixes in cinemas!

Oh yeah...I also have a hat that seems to have become my trademark! It tends to get worn whenever I travel great distances, and has sat upon the heads of many people, including the infamous SEGA composers Jun Senoue and Richard Jacques, as well as Martin Leung, the video game Pianist, and Tommy Tallerico of Earth Worm Jim fame.

Some of you may already know me - I came in Second on the "Wrecksfactor" Karaoke competition run by Sonic Wrecks back at Christmas, and of course came in behind your illustrious leaders TRiPPY and DiGi Valentine! I mostly loiter around Sonic Wrecks and The Sonic Stadium, as I'm a bit of a Sonic-loony; particularly when it comes to tunes from the Sonic games and collecting related merchandise!

NiGHTS is a game I've only recently started to indulge (although I was at one time addicted to the NiGHTS pinball machine in Sonic Adventure!) and who knows, maybe one day I'll get round to properly playing Journey into Dreams as my brother loves it!

I hope there are plenty of new and fantabulous friends to be made here! Catch you guys and girls around!

T

#43694 Sonic City- A Race to a Name Poll!

Posted by T-Bird on 12 March 2008 - 01:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Hello all!

I've flown over from Sonic Wrecks to inform you of the "Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - A race to a name" competition which is currently running over at Sonic City.

SEGA have given us fans a chance to have a say in the name of one of the new alien races that will feature in the DS title when it is launched in the Autumn. A few members from Sonic sites and Sonic forums (such as Sonic Online, SEGA Nerds etc) were given a chance to generate ideas for a name for this new alien race, and 10 have been selected - Among them are names like "The Psykore", put forward by Dreadknux & Roareye Black of The Sonic Stadium.

Echo Hawk and myself have generated the name "The Gravitus" as our submission!

So here's the part where guys and girls come in! Head over to Sonic City and cast your vote so you can have a say in the name of this alien race! If you want to vote for Gravitus, that would be awesome; it would be Ultra-Fantastic (And a dream come true!) if my suggestion makes it into a Sonic game!

Thank you peeps, and remember to tell your friends (to vote Gravitus) too!!!

T