Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ItachiXD's Content

There have been 5 items by ItachiXD (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42485 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by ItachiXD on 28 February 2008 - 06:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Did you ever notice how neither version of Reala *drools* wears no pants! :P ^_^

Wow...lol....you must REALLY like Reala......too much....it's Scary!

#42479 ItachiXD Is Here! XD

Posted by ItachiXD on 28 February 2008 - 06:50 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yosh! About me....uh...well I recently got into the game NiGHTS really hard core, (EXTREMELY HARDCORE) after buying JoD for the Wii.
I am SOO~ into NiGHTS that I recently just bought the dream pack on eBay that comes with the PS2 game and ever so holy story book. XD

I liked NiGHTS in the past, because of the first 3 issues of the NiGHTS Archie Comic mini series, (Still Have) and want more!! Oh so much MORE!

I like to watch anime and read manga....and of course play video games here and there. Like Basket-ball alot and.... RUNNING! I dress ghetto alot....though I am not ghetto....just like the style of clothing. XD And.... I am currently hooked on trying to find NiGHTS plushes. (Official) XD

#42467 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by ItachiXD on 28 February 2008 - 02:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Yosh!
The next few pages are Wizeman! XD

#42464 Offical Nights Plushies....WHERE?!

Posted by ItachiXD on 28 February 2008 - 02:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ok you may think I am wierd or w/e for asking this, as it seems to be impossible to find them ANYWHERE but.....

WHERE DO YOU FIND OFFICIAL NIGHTS PLUSHIES!?

I found some...SOLD OUT on this one site, but other than eBay, their are no Nights Plushies that I can find and purchase... TT_TT

I know there are keychain/like plushies (right?), Christmas, and original plushies. I will pay ANYTHING FOR THEM! Just give me a link to it and I'll be there! XD
Also is there anyone selling official nights plushies? Message me if you are. XD

#42463 Favorite Animes?

Posted by ItachiXD on 28 February 2008 - 01:51 PM in Community Corner

Well me like,

D.Gray-Man
FLCL (Fooly Cooly)
Naruto (Not Shippuuden)
Bleach
Sonic OVA's
School Days
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Gundam Wing