Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sammy's Content

There have been 9 items by Sammy (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42645 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by Sammy on 29 February 2008 - 08:42 PM in Cosplay Zone

Why on earth is it on a Tuesday though..I'm in London the weekend before already. Hmm...=/

#42637 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by Sammy on 29 February 2008 - 07:55 PM in Cosplay Zone

Oooooooh tempting. I have no costume, however. I never got around to doing my Sailor Pluto outfit, complete with Time Key. Hmm...not got the figure to be Cammy from Street Fighter (not quite, anyway..)

Edit: I COULD GO AS A SIM ;)

#42423 Nightmaren Database

Posted by Sammy on 27 February 2008 - 07:58 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yay, a JoD bestiary. Sorta :P

I want to know which stages the various Nightmarens are in..or maybe not, I'll just paraloop all the ones I can find. hehee..

#42422 My Dream Stamps

Posted by Sammy on 27 February 2008 - 07:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Update!

I have 80 Nightopians in my garden. well, 75, 5 are in the circle.
And both stamps. I was running around just reviving them as they fell. Fairly sure it's not related to them all liking you, as quite a few of mine run away scared because I hatched them in a level. Think it's to do with health. Guessing half of them at half life or greater. Mine certainly are not all on full health.

#42385 My Dream Stamps

Posted by Sammy on 27 February 2008 - 09:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Woohoo. Feel free to add me on msn so you can poke me with a pointy stick and go "Oi, racey racey." or something.

Also, I've just emailed the Sega customer support guys going "Tell meeee. Please? D:"

And because I'm bored, I'll a) get to 80 Nightopians and report on the Nightopian stamp, then :P Feed all the little wossnames. I have between 70 and 80, it's a bit hard to tell because as soon as I feed one, another one keels over. Grr!

#42359 My Dream Stamps

Posted by Sammy on 26 February 2008 - 10:45 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

No..but feel like adding me and letting me win, to test that out? XD

#42348 My Dream Stamps

Posted by Sammy on 26 February 2008 - 09:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, the last one in the row reminds me of a Rosette, that's all.

So is the general consensus on the heart a garden full of happy well fed Nightopians?

#42318 My Dream Info

Posted by Sammy on 26 February 2008 - 05:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I got the King Pian too - I used a Sheeple headed and a Seapo winged, so I could actually see what the maren part is.

I've got tons of Seapo winged ones, if anyone wants..

I have discovered you can put the King Pian in the circle. I waited for him to hit unconscious, then pushed him all the way up, fed him a blue chip, and he went to sleep. Exited and re-entered and he was still there.

So now I can work on the nightmarens without having to lose him because he keeps attacking them. :D

#42316 My Dream Stamps

Posted by Sammy on 26 February 2008 - 05:21 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Is there any consensus on how to get the Nightopian stamp, the heart stamp, and the rosette one?