Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Vix_Chan's Content

There have been 8 items by Vix_Chan (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42307 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Vix_Chan on 26 February 2008 - 03:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Argh, i've tryed to add everyone, but theresa 65 codes on here and only 60 spaces for people :D
I'll try and message people i added, but theres so many codes i dont remeber who i did or didnt add. :D

Hi everyone, new to the boardish but adding people for wifi racing, my codes are:

JOD
3866 7475 9669

Wii
8140 9173 8380 1655

ok so i just added EVERYONE, currently maxed out my friend code list too X_X. Kinda dont feel like pm 60 people so yeah, PLEASE ADD ME :)

I couldnt add your code, you sure it is correct???

#42167 Drawn to Life

Posted by Vix_Chan on 24 February 2008 - 08:11 PM in Community Corner

I want this game also, but alot of people have said its not very good, but i still have this urge to buy it.

#42106 Vix_Chans Nights Art

Posted by Vix_Chan on 23 February 2008 - 10:44 PM in Creative Stuff!

OK, only one image ATM.
Basicly, i did this in ink, but did not like the lines very much and could not be botherd to photoshop it, so i used pencil crayons (Yayness!) but had no purple or pink, so i made use of what i had at the time :D'

Posted Image

i will do others, and i think i may post a image of my very own jester i made (will update once i take a pic of it...)

Edit:
Ok, here he is.
i simply named him "The Jester"

More Tim burton than Sega, But it dose have its simerlaritys.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42105 NiGHTS Flash

Posted by Vix_Chan on 23 February 2008 - 10:35 PM in Creative Stuff!

aww, wish i could do flash, but i suck at it...lol
really good, i love it.

#42104 Memory Forest High Score Strategy

Posted by Vix_Chan on 23 February 2008 - 10:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

nah, i dont think so.
the sega staff left that in, so how can it be cheating, and like you said, if other people are doing it, i dont think it can really be considerd as cheating.
i just wonder how long the No.1 ranking person did it for. 20 mins, 30 or an hour?

#42087 Hello all

Posted by Vix_Chan on 23 February 2008 - 07:54 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm new to this community, but i do hope to be able to help on this fourm in my own little way.

I'm 24
Female
and i live in Bristol, England.

I've recently bought nights for the wii and it has recindled my love for the game.
I have the old saturn version along with a japanese version of christmas nights.
i've also enjoyed the nights levles on sega superstars on the PS2 (with the camara) and the nights pinball levle on sega pinball on GBA.

aswell as nights, i am also a big pokemon fan, and love video games.
I also enjoy Anime, with Cardcaptor sakura(jpn ver) Chobits and urusei yatsura being among my faves.

Anyway, hope we all get along well.
Thanks for reading (:D)
Vix Chan

#42084 why don't people want it?

Posted by Vix_Chan on 23 February 2008 - 07:07 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I got the wii game at my local GAME store for £20 (specal offer price for if you bought anything in the store) and i really enjoyed the game, hooked on it infact.
But, if it wasnt for the offer i may not have bought it.
I looked back in GAME today, and it's back up to its normal price of £40.

#42049 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Vix_Chan on 23 February 2008 - 11:06 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hi! :P

I'm new to the forum, but love Nights!
I am hopeing that you guys will add me to your friends rooster.

Here is my code!

Nights: 0731 4112 2168

I will add many people as i can, and i'll PM you with my code if i have so you know to add me.

and please PM me if you have added me (so i know to add your code)