Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Pasghetti's Content

There have been 2 items by Pasghetti (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92081 When was the last time you played?

Posted by Pasghetti on 14 July 2010 - 11:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I usually end up playing this game in small bursts every couple of months. Just recently I picked it up again... as it's usually a staple in the living room and not locked away in the bedroom. I have the old one, my Saturn, and hell, I even have the port for PS2 released a couple of years ago... but something about the new one fills me with unbridled joy that when I'm feeling stressed from work and commuting, I just sit down and play a couple of rounds... sometimes I even start the whole thing over and go through to see if I can best my score. I adore score attack games... especially this series.

I'm going to go so far as to say that I prefer it over the old one... not that there's anything wrong with the old one, I have a lot of respect and love for it, it just seems to me like the new one has more... flavor? If that makes sense. I actually have more empathy and understanding of the two kids in the 2nd one because their anxieties are a little more fleshed out and in alignment with my own.

Not to mention I had completely forgotten it had been released and I saw it in Seattle by complete accident during Christmas shopping extravaganza 2007. It was a pleasant surprise. (:

#92080 JoD Sheet Music?

Posted by Pasghetti on 14 July 2010 - 11:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, I'm an oboe player... and a player of this game. I mean, hardcore. I mean, this is literally one of the only Wii games I play. Is there any place I can snag a copy of the sheet music or even compositions made by fans? Any help would be appreciated... even piano sheet music is fine since both instruments are in the key of C :) Gosh... the Crystal Choir song has such a strong oboe in the melody... pretty much the voice of that song -.-