Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Acid Fox's Content

There have been 5 items by Acid Fox (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40731 My Dream, behind closed doors.

Posted by Acid Fox on 08 February 2008 - 03:23 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Most likely no one is inviting guests into their My Dream. When you do the battle mode, are you battling random people, friends, or both? It may just be that you happen to be playing with My Dream when no one is interested.

I battle random, and I did consider that possibility, but it seems a little... farfetched, I mean, absolutely nobody in the world trying to play "My Dream" right when I try to play? ... I don't know... I've been trying for over a month and still nothing. I just contacted Sega via their website, let's see if they have an answer (don't think so, but it's worth the try).

#40599 My Dream, behind closed doors.

Posted by Acid Fox on 07 February 2008 - 03:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, I seem to be having a bit of a problem with "My Dream" (not my real dreams, but the A-Life thing), I just can't invite nor visit anyone! Every single time I try to, the game attempts to find someone, then I get the message "Your oponnent has awakened from it's dream" (or something like that). I can play battle mode, though, and I don't have problems with any other game.
I haven't tried with Friends, only strangers, but I don't have anyone in my friend list yet, so it's been pretty much impossible... yeah. :(

Anyone know anything about this problem?

#40597 SEGA Officially Reveals NiGHTS JoD Bonus Content!

Posted by Acid Fox on 07 February 2008 - 03:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Sounds great, but now I've got to resist the temptation of messing with my Wii's internal clock...

#40596 Hola!

Posted by Acid Fox on 07 February 2008 - 03:41 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hey there, I'm from Argentina (South America), and I've known NiGHTS ever since it came out for the Saturn (even though I was never a huge fan, but I did like it), and I bought JoD about a month ago (been busy playing some other stuff, though!), and I discovered the forum while googling for Friend Codes (none of my friends has JoD :( )

Anyway, see you around!

#40595 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Acid Fox on 07 February 2008 - 03:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey there! My FC is 1160-8641-6703