Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

snickrep's Content

There have been 5 items by snickrep (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4270 More NiGHTS games

Posted by snickrep on 05 May 2007 - 11:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Let's hope not PSP, X-Box, or PS3. Because Sonic Team would basically be destroying the whole "Don't remake it with just better graphics" thing. I would kill them if they turned NiGHTS into Sonic.

NiGHTS 3
Reala the Nightmaren
NiGHTS Riders (sounds fun, but they would murder it in cold blood)
NiGHTS Golf (ye gods, this is in production)
NiGHTS Battle
NiGHTS Rivals
NiGHTS Adventure
NiGHTS Advance
NiGHTS Adventure 2
NiGHTS Advance 2 & 3
NiGHTS Adventure: DX: Director's Cut
NiGHTS Adventure 2: Battle
NiGHTS Rush
NiGHTS Shuffle (That sounds REALLY fun...)
NiGHTS Drift
NiGHTS and Reala (in the place of Sonic and Knuckles)
NiGHTS Drift 2
NiGHTS the Nightmaren 07'

haha, that would be awful.

I'm hoping they would released the original NiGHTS via virtual console or xbox live arcade. I wouldn't mind seeing NiGHTS on a portable. The Nintendo DS really suits NiGHTS.

I highly doubt that we would see NiGHTS sequel appear on the PSP, PS3, or xbox 360.

#4266 More NiGHTS games

Posted by snickrep on 05 May 2007 - 11:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I watch listening to the trippy's latest podcast and they mentioned how a sega source said that NiGHTS games are in production.

Does this mean we might see NiGHTS appear on platforms other than the Wii? Perhaps a portable game for Nintendo DS/PSP or a next-gen title for the PS3/ Xbox 360?

#3921 Your gender

Posted by snickrep on 04 May 2007 - 02:35 AM in Poll Area

Just from random observing, I noticed alot more pinks in the member list than blues lol. But just from being part of the community for a few years I noticed that there may be more females then males. You know its because we all want Reala, XD

Most of my guy friends believe this game to be very fruity. However, I got one buddy willing to try the game.

Actually, this game is the most addicting game I've ever played. The mood, the atmosphere, the music, and the COLORS really does for me as well. :P

I'm new to the forums by the way. Nice to be here.

#3914 Your gender

Posted by snickrep on 04 May 2007 - 02:26 AM in Poll Area

I was just curious to see tif the majority of NiGHTS fans were male, female, or both.

#3910 Buying a Wii

Posted by snickrep on 04 May 2007 - 02:06 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've been considering purchasing a Wii for sometime now. Mainly for the purpose of playing the long awaited sequel to NiGHTS.

However, I can't really afford another console, but was thinking about selling my xbox 360 in favor of a Wii. I bought a 360 for Resident Evil 5, Tomb Raider installments, and one of the best games ever, Shenmue II.

I honestly believe its worth buying a Wii for NiGHTS. I even bought a gamecube just because I heard rumors that NiGHTS would appear on it (and I also bought it for Resident Evil games).

I figured if I bought a Wii i'll still get Resident Evil love which Umbrella Chronicles and the Wii Edition of Resident Evil 4. I'd be missing out on Resident Evil 5 though. Also, its possible shenmue III might appear on the xbox 360, but it's also very doubtful. As for tomb raider, I'd still have my PSP for the anniversary edition, but wouldn't be able to play Tomb Raider 8 (next gen). However, I might build a decent PC in the future, but who knows.

Well, I've been debating over a wii for a while now, I also haven't been able to find one all year. Could someone please tell me if its worth buying a Wii for mainly one game? I hunted for a saturn back in 2002 just to play this game. My first saturn ended up smoking out, so I actually ended up purchasing a new saturn for NiGHTS. I must say I'm glad I experianced NiGHTS.