Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Cryanger's Content

There have been 10 items by Cryanger (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46802 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 11 April 2008 - 09:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Items obtained DO very depending on the stage you play on thou I do not know if any requirements or if it varies depending on the type of level your doing (dance pad is obtained in delight city, music note on helens forest level, etc.)

From my own observations, once you complete a stage you get a new item in your My Garden and it is added to a virtual pool. When you play through a stage again, it will randomly pick an item from that pool to put in your My Garden. That means unfortunately that you cannot control which items you gain by simply playing the same stage over and over again.

#40878 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 09 February 2008 - 12:57 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I can also now confirm that my previous assumption, that he stops Pians from fainting, is NOT TRUE.

I think it does slow the process down, though... I can get by with using about 100 blue chips a visit instead of the double to triple that amount I did before.

More power to you for having the cajones to risk the superpian to a nightmaren. I'm going to have to try it myself, see if it's possible to have both nightmaren and night/mepians together at once, and if that is the last badge for My Dreams.

#40566 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 07 February 2008 - 05:09 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Everytime I enter the graden the tower resets, Kingsie pops up a tower base, floats above it, and starts ordering the Pians to build it.

Mine seems to have stopped this behavior after the fourth time rebuilding. I'm kind of wanting it to happen again. Have you had more than two windowed modules appear along the top? I think the tower's size is dependent on the number of pians in your My Dream, but don't have the courage to find out what would happen if you add nightmare in as well. If only you could back up your save... :(

On a side note, the superpian can create eggs like any other pian. I've just noticed I've got one full nightopian whose halo wobbles around like the superpian's does (not his whole head, just the halo). Has anyone that doesn't have the superpian else noticed this behavior, or is this one of the "activities" inherent with superpian descent?

How does he keep them from singing? O.o Is it becasue so many are building the tower?

Other night/mepians are attracted to him, drawing to him like they do toward Will or Helen.

#40258 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 04 February 2008 - 11:24 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmm. I returned from a spot of Pian hunting in Pure Valley to discover the Tower, which was rather tall ( I'll have pictures) had reverted back to it's original state, and they are building it yet again. Weird.

I've had two random visitors visit My Dreams, and neither reset the tower.

EDIT: Hmmm... I've re-entered My Dream again, and the tower has lost its arms again... I guess it's a time thing, after so much time they start over?

EDIT 2: Seems like it's bigger this time, with two top modules, and still growing. Perhaps each time it resets it gets bigger?

#40220 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 04 February 2008 - 08:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Before coming to your garden, I was in the middle of purifying my Garden with Mepians with only one trait.

That matches the state of my My Dream when I got the superpian egg -- all either heads or wings. It sounds to me that, unless we're missing something, it's the same process as making a superpian in NiGHTS into Dreams... Now, is this a My Dreams only phenomenon (most likely), or can you cause it to happen in each course as in NiD?

#40216 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 04 February 2008 - 08:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Also, I believe it was the offspring of the Seagull Mepian you gave me...

If that is true, may I ask what made you decide to that one? Did you (have you since adding it to your My Dreams) noticed if it gives of the tiny sparkles like a Goodle mepian?

I had two Goodle mepians early on, let them breed for a while, then stored them in my rest area. I thought I'd taken them all out, but every now and then, I see another mepian sparkling in the same manner, so I take it out of the "gene pool". I'd swear I've cleared the entire area, but every now and then another glitters like that again. So are we sure the glittering is proof of a Goodle mepian, or is it perhaps just chance (a random "mood" the mepian gets into)?

If you got it from mine, then it's probably a trait not expressed through body parts...

#40208 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 04 February 2008 - 08:40 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have one too now. Pictures to follow !

Proof of the egg! Yay!

I'll take pics of the tower being constructed too.

Mine has finished reconstructing, and it seems to be larger. So either I interrupted the process originally, or perhaps the tower size is dependent on the night/mepian populace size? I had 35 before, this time I'm maxed at 80, and it's taller, bigger, and has a module at the very top with a point on the tip.

#40196 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 04 February 2008 - 08:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Sorry to sound like I don't believe you, but the famous 'Link/Pic, or it didn't happen' quote comes to mind.

Hence I offered my friend code to verify. Believe me, I am quite familiar with the level of veracity for accounts just opened and making huge claims. ;)

Jof has visited and verified, but weirdness happened -- my terrain rearranged, and the tower lost all its arms. The core was still there, and the superpian itself, and exiting and re-entering really quick has the night/mepians rebuilding again. I will watch to see if the arms end up in the same configuration or a different one.

#40185 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 04 February 2008 - 07:36 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

This sounds awesome. Sorry to sound like I don't believe you, but do you have any pics?

No pics, but if you'd like to exchange friend codes, you can see for yourself: 3737-8209-2336

If you have screen capture capabilities, feel free to snap some pics as I'd love to have some proof. Obviously I can't prove the egg anymore since it hatched, but the superpian and tower are both still there.

#40177 My Dream Info

Posted by Cryanger on 04 February 2008 - 07:02 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I just found the Superpian yesterday (2/3). I had 35 mepians in My Dreams, all either with the head or wings of Ballooga or the wings of the bird in Aqua Garden when I heard the familiar "plop" sound of an egg being made. I turned around and I didn't see the usual egg I was expecting, but a HUGE one, about the size of Will or Helen. It is white at the top, fades down to red around the equator and finishes purple at the bottom, and has yellow stars and wavy piping decorating it. Problem is, you can't hatch it -- it is too big for Will or Helen to pick up, and trying to only nudges it around the screen. You just have to wait for the egg to hatch on its own like normal eggs do if you leave them alone.

Once hatched, the superpian is a big one! He looks like a Nightopian about the size of Will or Helen, with a red cape trimmed in gold and a tear-drop shaped crown on his head. He immediately starts flying around in the sky, and starts making his tower right on the ground of My Dreams (in my case it was on the slope of a hill, so if your My Dream is pretty flat, it might be off of the ground).

It begins with large purple peanut-shaped form with four connectors along the top. The superpian doesn't actually make the tower himself, he conscripts other night/mepians nearby to assemble it. I watched as they would fly up and purple pipes with gold trim were added out of thin air, moving them into place. Eventually they finish the tower (though it doesn't look finished to me -- perhaps getting a second superpian has them continuing the construction?).

Once the superpian finishes the tower, he comes down to the ground. Just like his egg, you can't pick him up (so you can't save him as one of your five, unfortunately), but you can nudge him around like you can dead nightmaren and nightopian bodies. He does have a halo, it does change color when you feed him, but his seems to wobble on his head. The superpian acts much like any other nightopian -- I saw it participating with the soccer ball, and had his own large version of the dragon mask that the smaller ones sometimes pull out for Chinese New Year.

Checking the Journal/Diary, the first two tokens on the My Dream page have now been unlocked: A yellow crown for the superpian, and a purple pipe square with blue sphere corners for his tower (thought the actual tower's corners are still purple).