Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

yawn's Content

There have been 15 items by yawn (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65525 reala art

Posted by yawn on 21 December 2008 - 02:51 AM in Artwork

Hi, I drew a new pic its either called filing reala away or making really look sharp lol. sharpening

#65452 Hello all

Posted by yawn on 18 December 2008 - 10:31 PM in Introduce Yourself

hi 7 force welcome. I was just like you. I played journey of dreams before I ever played NiGHTS into dreams. I also bought a saturn just to play the original game. Had I known that the playstation 2 was going to re release NiGHTS, I might have not bought the saturn. lol.

#65423 reala's dreamers

Posted by yawn on 17 December 2008 - 05:20 AM in Creative Stuff!

Thank you lady spritzy. The charcaters from the NiGHTS universe are so much fun to draw. NiGHTS,reala,wizeman,claris ,elliot, jackle are some of the most creative character designs Ive seen come from sonicteam.

#65413 A NiGHTS hello

Posted by yawn on 16 December 2008 - 06:56 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yea I played it only to the last level. The person I bought my saturn from sold me a slightly defective one. The saturn doesnt save game files. Evrytime I finally got to the last level, I didnt know I had to have a A from both claris and elliot to get to the twin seeds level. So I have never played the twin seeds level or beaten wizeman. But since journey of dreams just copies the original, I did play the bellbridge level, and beat wizeman on the journey of dreams game.

#65412 reala's dreamers

Posted by yawn on 16 December 2008 - 06:49 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thank you Musashi and Torias for the kind compliments. My concept was for wizeman to speak to these kids in their dreams. Wizeman would influence them to either control NiGHTS with their minds, or just plain detsroy NiGHTS somehow lol. But these kids would be more interested in Reala because he looks way cooler lol, and take over his soul lol. My concept would end with Reala working together with NiGHTS to save the kids from wizeman's brainwashing, and both NiGHTS and Reala would stop wizeman. Lol and from then on Reala would still look evil but he would be semi good lol. I know it sounds stupid.

#65368 A NiGHTS hello

Posted by yawn on 14 December 2008 - 03:14 PM in Introduce Yourself

lol thanks for the welcome. awww nhk likes kitties lol.

#65367 reala's dreamers

Posted by yawn on 14 December 2008 - 03:11 PM in Creative Stuff!

LOL! thank you

#65298 A NiGHTS hello

Posted by yawn on 11 December 2008 - 01:09 AM in Introduce Yourself

That is some interesting information. I did think of yuji naka's comment about not making another NiGHTS game. Sonicteam should have at least re released the original NiGHTS into dreams with improved graphics on the dreamcast. Instead of re releasing NiGHTS on the playstation 2, sonicteam should have re released it as a deluxe edition for the dreamcast.

#65274 A NiGHTS hello

Posted by yawn on 09 December 2008 - 08:55 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thats cool I never knew there was supposed to be a dreamcast NiGHTS game. I also didn't know it was going to have a cool name like"Air NiGHTS". "Air NiGHTS" sounds way better than journey of dreams. The words journey of dreams just doesnt catch your attention like the words NiGHTS into dreams. The other reason I wanted NiGHTS on dreamcast was because sonic returned in a full game. When sonic returned with a slightly new design and in 3 d, I thought NiGHTS could return just as well. But instead all we got was that tiny cameo appearance. Where sonic rolls around like a pinball in sonic adventure, in some sort of world that looks like a nightopia level. sigh.

#65268 The Birthday Massacre

Posted by yawn on 09 December 2008 - 04:04 PM in Community Corner

yea they are awesome, violet is my favorite cd.

#65267 Do you consider Reala truly evil?

Posted by yawn on 09 December 2008 - 03:53 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think reala was meant to be like shadow. I think he was supposed to start out evil, but later work together with nights and become good. The idea of the chaos seem to be influenced from the nightopians. I think the concept of shadow was influenced from reala.

#65259 reala's dreamers

Posted by yawn on 08 December 2008 - 11:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

sure that wont be a problem here is the new link kids and heres a link to realareala

#65251 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by yawn on 08 December 2008 - 06:36 PM in Community Corner

horror show from birthday massacre

#65250 reala's dreamers

Posted by yawn on 08 December 2008 - 06:21 PM in Creative Stuff!

here are reala's kids lol. sharpenre ki

#65249 A NiGHTS hello

Posted by yawn on 08 December 2008 - 05:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi, I've been here for awhile but, never introduced myself. When nightsintodreams first came out I never played it, I had only heard of the character. I would also see nights pop up again in sonic adventure, when i owned a dreamcast. For the longest time I wonderd who is this bizarre character from sonic team? Then when journey of dreams was announced, I decided to find out more about nights. I listened to the music and theme song first, and said this is so cool. Then I got a summary of the charachters and thought that was a cool idea. But I played journey of dreams, before i played the original nights into dreams. I loved the game, well the flying stages that is not the new added stuff. I thought if nightsintodreams is as good as journey of dreams I'll love it. So eventually I bought nightsintodreams and I loved just as I thought I would. Ever since then I have been a nights fan. I do think however that instead of a Wii sequel, sonicteam should of made a dreamcast sequel instead. In my opinion sonicteam shouldve gave reala two dreaming nightmare kids. Also I dont beleive reala is completely evil. I think sonicteam shouldve made reala turn somewhat good later on like shadow did in sonic adventure 2. well thats my introduction lol,bye.