Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Innotech's Content

There have been 10 items by Innotech (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96034 Does anyone actually like JoD better?

Posted by Innotech on 27 March 2011 - 10:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I honestly do like JOD better. Ive put plenty of time now into the Saturn NID as its still the only game on the system I actually have. But NID is purely, and I mean purely a time attack arcade game. Once you master the mechanics, the game feels very very short and kind of simplistic. By comparison, JOD feels like a more epic game, and the larger levels give you more space to play around. The level designs in NID are very tight, which allows for really quick and efficient play, but it leaves less atmosphere and less time to enjoy the music. Everything in that game feels so rushed, land if you stand around too long the big clock comes and chases you. Its all such a truncated experience overall. By comparison, NJOD is the perfect length. Especially enjoyable are crystal castle and bellbridge, especially the music that accompanies them. It is a very exciting and fun game overall despite the faults.

#96030 Yuji Naka makes spiritual successor to NiGHTS

Posted by Innotech on 27 March 2011 - 09:37 PM in Community Corner

I love that the Wii is still getting games like this from Sega. IMO the Wii fits Sega games like this more than HD consoles. they look nice, and I enjoy my Ps3/360, but this kind of game seems more fit to the Nintendo consoles. It has a lot to do with the feel of the controller maybe, or perhaps the presentation. I dont know what it is, but the HD consoles just dont FEEL like gaming machines to me. They feel more like high end electronic media devices with gaming tacked on as a feature, which essentially they are, but it kind of loses THAT videogame feel if anyone can somewhat understand what Im trying to convey.

So between this, Dreamcast collection on 360, Ico rerelease on Ps3 and a few other things there seems to be some great gaming in store for 2011.
Theres also another interesting concept for Wii called Earth Seekers or somethingl ike that.

#96029 "Sonic Colors" announced!

Posted by Innotech on 27 March 2011 - 08:09 PM in Community Corner

This game is gold.
best Sonic 3D game by a long shot and that includes Adventure and Adventure 2 battle.

#96028 Fragile Dreams

Posted by Innotech on 27 March 2011 - 08:05 PM in Community Corner

I love this game so much.
I still listen to the soundtrack of it sometimes.
ITs one of those games where you really come to appreciate the nintendo Wii. That kind of game wouldnt exist on 360/Ps3. Not unless it was on the download networks.

#96027 Space Channel 5

Posted by Innotech on 27 March 2011 - 08:02 PM in Community Corner

Ok so I picked up the Dreamcast collection for 360 after wanting to play SC5 for a very very long time.
The game is ridiculously fun and such a simple concept. ITs every bit as great as I imagined it to be and now I can play it whenever I feel like it.
The other games in the collection are kind of meh though. But that doesnt matter.

#94117 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by Innotech on 26 October 2010 - 08:14 PM in Community Corner

Ive enjoyed it so far. Yeah theres a few instances of maddening physics, but its not bad. In fact, its better than that. This game is good and a lot of fun.

#93532 Underappreciated awesome Video Game soundtracks

Posted by Innotech on 19 September 2010 - 02:08 PM in Community Corner

ufouria

#90359 Red Steel 2

Posted by Innotech on 19 April 2010 - 04:57 PM in Community Corner

I have played through about 75% of the game so far and really enjoyed it. Ubisoft has created a pretty impressive game here by Wii standards, and Wii Motion + adds a lot to the game. What was a sloppy confused mess in Red Steel 1 is now polished and challenging in 2. They ditched the whole mafia theme in favor of a rather unusual but awesome wild west meets ninjas thing. SOmehow it works.
The art style is a really pleasant cel shaded effect, much like borderlands. the special effects and design choices are pretty fun.
Overall I really recommend this game to Wii owners, especially if you like FPS games but want to try something al ittle different. The swordplay works well and the different abilities you learn really make you feel like a badass. The blocking and slashing feels really good and has a lot of customization. If you buy anything from Ubisoft for the wii, make it No More Heroes 2 or this game.

#89972 No More Heroes Series/Suda51

Posted by Innotech on 29 March 2010 - 02:58 PM in Community Corner

I keep replaying the fight with Margaret because its so fun. the music really makes the fight too.

#89971 What game are you playing at the moment?

Posted by Innotech on 29 March 2010 - 02:53 PM in Community Corner

still playing Uncharted 2 and just got Red Steel 2. Red Steel 2 is exactly what Red Steel was supposed to be all along and its a really really fun Wii game.
Highly recommended.