Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kitty's Content

There have been 21 items by Kitty (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64730 Exploration on foot?

Posted by Kitty on 15 November 2008 - 05:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I know what you mean, its very annoying. The levels are amazing and yet you have only a little amount of walking on foot to look at everything, including with amazing camera control that is not in every games.

I was thinking the other day of you know about MyDream.. You should be able to move some things around such as furniture (the very random foot stool for a fact) That way you can arrange it to how you want it to be, not just go in a random spot, become modly after pians get bored with it and then desapear. (my poor disco area D: it went poof! )

But anyway~
Yeah like in Delight city the stupid cliff that blocks you from the city out of the playground is rather annoying. In Melody forest, everything is high up (but I think you have more of an exploring in that level) As you can tell with the game, some things have been change at last chance as some things were blocked off. Not really fair since they did such an amazing design on the game (and music which won 2007's best music for Nintendo) Sega should take in some more concideration for the enjoyment of the gamers.

#62529 i made a NiGHTS shirt

Posted by Kitty on 09 September 2008 - 08:19 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hm... I think NiGHTS shirt should be: Dualize xD
And Jackles... Gah I dunno ._. " Wanna play?" *slumps and walks off* Im uncreative today D:

#62527 If NiGHTS had an anime...

Posted by Kitty on 09 September 2008 - 08:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Psh, NiGHTS should have an anime D:
I mean look at sonic! He has over 5 (or even more) Different kinds of cartoons in over 15 years. (remembers Sonic Adventures)
Why Can't NiGHTS have a chance in the spot light and give knowledge to children today about the dream world? NiGHTS needs love too D:

An anime... I would be skipping work everyday just to watch it. I can see it, I can see Reala more so and Yes Jackle would be in it *nods* Duh, Jackle would add some comedy to it ^^
And more children besides Clairs, Helen, Will and Elliot ya know. There are more dreams out there ><
But keep the nightmaren cast *nod*

And have a different voice cast for NiGHTS.
Reala's voice is fine, so is Wizemans *nod*

#62493 You can't make this up

Posted by Kitty on 09 September 2008 - 12:06 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Lol Sneezy, too bad you dont have the other six :unsure:
Okay Having a pian as Nazi.... SCARY. That thing annoyed me " HEY LISTEN" SHUT UP BIATCH I DONT WANNA KNOW ABOUT SOME GIRL GAH! IM TRYING TO FIGHT OFF HUNGRY MONSTERS WHO WANT TO EAT ME ALIVE AND ALL YOU KEEP NAGGING ME ABOUT SOME PERSON.. *cough* Back on NiGHTS.

o0 Yeah seriously, I heard someone had Something with hoe xD
Spoon, priceless :D

Yuh so I now have 'Soup' in the little sleeping spot so he can't get eaten.. Or Die because of my lack of care ._.

#62480 What was the highlight of JoD for you?

Posted by Kitty on 08 September 2008 - 07:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I really love all the music including the last levels.

The epic moment for me, The final battle of Reala "I'll Deliver your heads to Master Wizeman myself!" >w<

#62479 Weirdness at IGN...

Posted by Kitty on 08 September 2008 - 07:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yay! *confettie*
:( That's almost as awsome when I found out NiGHTS won best Music Score For Nintendo 2007 >w<

#62478 You can't make this up

Posted by Kitty on 08 September 2008 - 07:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Soup.

I swear, I just sat there and was like "Hey you soup! Bring me some soup!" :(
<-< one of my friends had a pian name as "Pika" o.0
So what are names you found intresting :D

#58348 Stuck while waking up

Posted by Kitty on 23 July 2008 - 10:55 PM in Dream Discussion

I have that same problem when im sick, its suppose to be like something when you dream. I remember the last time I had it, i thought i was losing it. I was awake, but couldnt move my body, couldnt even wiggly my toes, i was stiff as a bored for a good 20 mins, all i was able to do was cry because i was so scarred, and i must of been half asleep because i was seeing images on the ceiling, and this made me feel dizzy. It's something that happens randomly, (usually when im very sick)
Fasinating how our bodies work,eh? :3

#58345 So like, Are anybodies pians doing the same thing?

Posted by Kitty on 23 July 2008 - 10:17 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Im currently visiting my dream after a good month or so, and realized my pians are like.. Sweating... o0 like water is dropplets are coming out of them, like i know that happens when they cry but its when they stand their or float around. Also four of my pians have aquried helms with horns on them o0 anybody else has this? just curiosity x3

#53462 NiGHTS-ish songs...iN BAND?!

Posted by Kitty on 07 June 2008 - 01:21 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

"Moonlight dance" from Nightwish reminds me of somewhat to Tragic revenge, you know its like at times its hard core and then theres soft music. Such as the electric guitar reminds me of Reala while the flute or violin reminds me of NiGHTS.

Also the song, "Rush" Be ally and A.J, the way they describe it - "into your mind, into your soul..." "pulling your feet right off the ground, you cant beilive its happening now."
Reminds me of Dualizing process

#53403 If Jackle was in JOD, How would you picture his voice?

Posted by Kitty on 06 June 2008 - 02:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Remember the first crash banditcoot game and the boss Hoparoo. The blue insane kangaroo/dog/watever he was- and his insane laughter... I could picture Jackle with something like that... @_@

#53288 What was Wizeman's ultimate goal?

Posted by Kitty on 05 June 2008 - 02:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think his goal was not only to rule nightopia and expand the nigmare realm but once nightopia was destroyed, children and adults will only experience nightmares (possible trying to rule the waking world too?)
Sounds a hell alot like Monkey Bone, that movie was about nightmares and how one monkey was used to make everyone have nightmares so the nightmares can live forever. Bah.

Many fans dubbed NiGHTS as: Prince of Nightmare. Dunno how, but i think NiGHTS is actually somehow stronger that Reala perhaps? The strongest one but since Reala was basically part of NiGHTS they both were 1st class Marens.

Another reason Wizeman wants NiGHTs to join back to Nightmare is so he stoped helping the children and nightopians saving nightopia, maybe NiGHTS has some sort of power were unaware of that wizeman needs?

But seriously, if your the creator of nightmare, powerful being, able to scare people so much that you could kill them in your sleep... why would you need so many lower class marens? Why do you need to Jester creatures to do all your bidding while you sit there and wave your six hands around thinking your tough except you barely move. >_<

I think Reala is very afraid of Wizeman though...
Imagine those six hands come crushing down on you bah... your bones will be dust to ashes to probley non existant particles in the air D:

#52960 Sega's Get Ready Shirts News!

Posted by Kitty on 01 June 2008 - 10:51 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oooh pretty glow in the dark t shirt @___@

They should make a Reala one too, but on the back it says " Im your worst Nightmaren"
x3

#52382 A frozen image?

Posted by Kitty on 28 May 2008 - 12:45 PM in Dream Discussion

Yeah i get those usually when im very sick, you body is so numb that you cant move your body, your basically half awake but most of your body isnt, basically your eyes but sometimes your mind will play tricks on you. It takes a good 15-30 mins for mine to wear off. Scary sometimes because at points you dont know whats going on.

When it first happend to me, i thought i went insane.

like when i had it my first time, all i was able to do was stare at the ceiling and i swore i could see a guy popping his head of a whole and grinning at me. It was scariest thing ever and i couldnt do anything about it because my mind was tricking me.

#52380 Kichi's stuff

Posted by Kitty on 28 May 2008 - 12:38 PM in Creative Stuff!

; ; *huggles fake screen caps* They should be real! I would watch it every day <3
Should do one of Reala and NiGHTS <3 maybe a fight scene and omg will looks so cute <3

#52379 I found 2 more JoD cosplayers a while ago

Posted by Kitty on 28 May 2008 - 12:32 PM in Cosplay Zone

Now those are awsome costumes 8D

#52378 Nights and Reala's relationship (discuss)

Posted by Kitty on 28 May 2008 - 12:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

; ; Im a RxN fan <3

I think it would be cute if they were once in a relationship and then NiGHTS went all good so then Reala denyed NiGHTS. A tragic revenge love story <3

#52375 Wizeman

Posted by Kitty on 28 May 2008 - 12:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Well, yeah true he's evil. He's the main villian besides Reala... But.. He also lays back and watches Reala struggle with NiGHTS. " Go send this 2nd level nightmare if you cant capture him, i'll be sitting here waving my hands about and look evil."

His attack powers in the boss stages were okayish. But c'mon! Creator of Nightmare can do better than whirl pools, meteors and wind. : /

So... Basically i think Wizeman could be more evil then he appears to be, maybe he's a big softy 8D

#49331 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by Kitty on 29 April 2008 - 11:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Everyone seems to have an in - depth opinion on the other JoD characters, but so far I haven't heard anything about Octopaw! So here's some questions for you to answer:

1. What was your first impression of Octopaw?

2. Do you, or do you not like Octopaw?

3. Have you ever had a dreams about Octopaw?

4. What would you do if the next NiGHTS game was completely dedicated to "unraveling the mystery of Octopaw?"

5. Do you believe that Octopaw are closer to marens or pians, or are they a seperate creature?

6. What is one question you'd like to ask Octopaw?

7. Give me one random Octopaw - related thought.

You don't have to answer all of them, just pick out the ones you like. And yes, I am obsessed with Octopaw.

1. My mind kept saying 'squishy squishy' 8D
2. He's okay, out of character design but he is adorible.
3. No but did have Dreams of Reala and NiGHTS but no octopaw...
4. 8D Like CSI? Hm... As long as it's got NiGHTS and Reala and hopefully Jackle I'll buy twenty of them
5. Hm.. I think its a seperate creature >w> Maybe it's only kind?
6. So, I heard your cheating on NiGHTS with Reala.. Is this true?
7. I wonder if octopaw is a female or male.. and if there is another gender :3 Octopaw babies!

#49320 What's the worst that can happen?

Posted by Kitty on 29 April 2008 - 09:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

Omg my first topic *claps* >w<
Okay anyway so today instead of paying attention to a 20 something year old election video in history I began daydreaming.. and my daydreaming lead to this random short story >w>
And heck post your own crazy stories if you got any short ones :3 Do what you must but keep it in terms and pg-13
: D

A day at the bakery

NiGHTS: Reala-lalalala-
Reala: *Reading a book* *shuts the book loudly* What do you want, NiGHTS?
NiGHTS: Do we have any muffins?
Reala: There in the muffin box *goes back to reading*
NiGHTS: But it's empty! * Holds the box upside down and then places it on his head*
Jackle: *bounces into the room* Then I declare we go to the bakery!
NiGHTS: Ree, come with us!
Reala: No.
Jackle and NiGHTS: Pweassseee!? *tugs on him*
Reala: As long as you two dont bother me for the rest of my life...
Jackle and NiGHTS: We promise!
*At the Bakery*
Cashier: What can I do for you three?
Jackle: We want muffins!
NiGHTS: *sings* Oh do you know the muffin man?
Reala: *mutters* Somone kill me...
Jackle: The muffin man?
NiGHTS: The muffin man!
Reala: *picks up a rolling pin and gives it othe cashier* Here...
Cashier: *blinks*
NiGHTS and Jackle: *are currently dancing* Oh do you know the muffin man-
Reala: *places his head on the counter* Dont hold back... *is waiting for the cashier to kill him*
Jackle and NiGHTS: - That lives on Nightmare lane!
Clerk: *ignores Reala who is now smashing his head on the counter* that will be $3.50 for three muffins.
NiGHTS: I'm Broke, and have no pockets!
Jackle: Here ya go! *puts invisible money into the cashier's hand.*
Cashier: *glare* This is not money...
Jackle: Yes it is! See it?
Cashier: I see nothing!
Jackle: Pft. *walks out and comes back as if pushing in a wheel barrow.. but theres nothing infront of him* This is all the money I got, take it or leave it!
Cashier: I see nothing, like your invisible as-
Reala: *shoves a coin bag into the cashier's hands* Take it!
Clerk: *gives them three muffins* Come again! *smirks while counting the extra money* I love my job...
Jackle and NiGHTS: Oh do you know the muffin man? The muffin man! The muffin man! Oh do you know hte muffin man that lives on Nightmare lane!? *walks out of the bakery*
Jackle: *munches into his muffin* Ew! Yuck!
Reala: *turns at him* What now?
Jackle: It's chocolate chip!
Reala: So!?
Jackle: I hate chocolate chip... I wanted strawberry!
Reala: *glares dangerously at them*
NiGHTS: Let's go back in again then!
Jackle: Yay!
Reala: *screams in frustation as NiGHTS and Jackle sing the muffin man song again.. and again.. and again...*
~ fin.

>w> Yuh... sorry if it was sorta longish... okay your turn everyone!

#49116 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by Kitty on 27 April 2008 - 03:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

>w> hm.. Lemme give it a shot...

NiGHTS: My Muffins have a first names its E-l-l-i-o-t and C-l-a-r-i-s... *twisted evil grin, drool*
Clairs and Elliot: HOLY SH--

Reala: That's it, im sick of Wizeman bossing me around all the time. Hell, NiGHTS was right! I'am a puppet! No more, im gonna run away! *sobs* Run away and live where I can be free and away from you monsters! *sobs and runs into the door, opens it and runs out*

Wizeman: So it's a half cheese pizza with olives... Everyone agree?

Elliot: So, NiGHTS... If your a girl, why dont you come into my dirty dreams? *smirk*
NiGHTS: Oh kay, I'll be there tommarow night!

NiGHTS: There is NO Reala... *smirk*

Oh bah, thats all i can think of >w<