Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

gasman's Content

There have been 14 items by gasman (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#38949 What control scheme do you prefer?

Posted by gasman on 29 January 2008 - 10:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I prefer the nunchuck, but I'm fairly comfortable with the Wii Remote to use it in play and not completely fail. But if I had to choose, I'd go for the nunchuck. I can make easier flight changes with it.

Although, I can make sharper turns with the remote.....

#38569 QUADROPHENIA

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 06:14 PM in Community Corner

Dude, at first i thourght this was spam LOL.
But no, i havny heard it. Nor do i like the Who.

*GASP OF ALL GASPS!!!*
but.....but.....The Who are GENIOUS!!!

#38507 QUADROPHENIA

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 04:50 AM in Community Corner

Who here can agree with me that one of the greatest and most influential albums ever made is Quadrophenia by The Who???

#38506 (make a little) Birdhouse in Your Soul

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 04:48 AM in Community Corner

They Might Be Giants are my biggest influence when it comes to music and so much more. I remember I saw them in concert in DC, it was on 16th street, eight dollar admission, it was great! The nerdiest concert I have gone too, and one of the best. And I say that when I have also seen Clapton and Velvet Revolver and Tenacious D, so yeah. TMBG rock.

#38505 Any Musicians in the House?

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 04:42 AM in Community Corner

I've played the guitar for the past four years, but I learned a few basic chords a long time ago since my dad plays. I own a blue Epiphone Les Paul, a Thompson acoustic, and a Rouge sitar-guitar. I am currently in the works of a comedy-ska band, but the only members are me and a friend Ryan who's gonna play the kazoo.

#38504 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 04:36 AM in Community Corner

Town Called Malice by The Jam

#38503 can anyone recommend a good book?

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 04:27 AM in Community Corner

I got a good book to keep you interested for a LONG time. Shogun by James Clavell. My copy is small, 1200 pages, font like this packed together. Took me eight months my first time through.

#38502 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 04:21 AM in Community Corner

There's just so many to choose from isn't there?

Umm... I'd probably go with Calvin and Hobbes

“I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.” - Hobbes

“Life is like topography, Hobbes. There are summits of happiness and success, flat stretches of boring routine, and valleys of frustration and failure.” - Calvin

"Calvin: Help me (hic) get (hic) rid of (hic) these darn (hic) hic (hic) hiccups!
Hobbes: How?
Calvin: (hic) Scare me.
Hobbes: Our oceans are filled with garbage, we've created a hole in the ozone layer that's frying the planet, nuclear waste is piling up without any safe way to get rid of it...
Calvin: (hic) I mean surprise me (hic).
Hobbes: That doesn't?! Boy, you're cynical..."

or just about anyone from classic Beano's (Gnash!)

Manga wise Tohru Honda, one of the nicest characters I've ever seen

- Madfish

There's enough quotes in this post already, so no lyrics this time >:D<

CALVIN RULES!!!!!!!!!

Moe: I'm gonna pound you at recess, Twinky.
Calvin: You'd better be nice to me, Moe.
Moe: Haw! Why?
Calvin: Because someday my tax dollars will be paying for your prison cell.
POW calvin gets punched
Calvin: My whole problem is my lips move when I think.

Newspaper comics at their best!

#38497 What are your favorite comics?

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 04:00 AM in Community Corner

The Sandman, Snowtown, Bone, Calvin and Hobbes, Rice-Boy, Deadpool, Agent-X, Hulk, X-Men, Death Jr, Percy Gloom, 30 Days of Night, and like, so many I can't remember. I read a whole rack of indie comics and random stuff I see once at Barnes and Nobles or Borders and never again.
The manga i like are Lone Wolf and Cub, Buddha, Gundam Wing, One Piece, FLCL, aaaaaaaand something I cant remember. XD

#38486 Most Hated Boss in JoD

Posted by gasman on 28 January 2008 - 02:55 AM in Poll Area

Bomamba, she was a pain. I hate her layout with a passion, with fury and rage like no other milky milkshake!
Chameleon is easy once you see the pattern there.
And Cerberus was probably the easiest, by far. All I had to do was fly straight at him, in between the heads, grab the chain and fire. Easy A. Same goes for Donbalon and Bella, who were like cake.
And Wizeman was SO FREAKING EASY. I honestly expected more out of a final boss fight. It disappointed me, i really wanted something epic. Now, a good final boss fight? I'd go for the last colossus in Shadow of the Colossus. THAT was EPIC.

#38468 Hello there folks!

Posted by gasman on 27 January 2008 - 11:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

VE VANT THE MONEY, LEBOWSKI

#38290 Pian Lifespan

Posted by gasman on 27 January 2008 - 07:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I seem to notice that everyone has a problem when they get to 80. They started dying quicker, no matter how many blue chips you have on you and give them. I also noticed I had nearly 80 and made some mepians in the game and paralooped them. When I got to my My Dream, no nightopians or mepians that I looped came into my garden. Maybe there's a limit?

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with that, 'cause I had 79, and while I was IN the garden, I noticed the number fluctuate between 70 and 79. I try and keep it at about 50 now, to see if that lets em stay longer. If all else fails...... fill the world with Nightmarens!!! Mwahahahaaaaaaa!!!

#38284 Hello there folks!

Posted by gasman on 27 January 2008 - 07:18 PM in Introduce Yourself

The CIA?!!! They've been after me ever since that incident in Prague with the silly-string and the hippo and the roman candles!!

#38239 Hello there folks!

Posted by gasman on 27 January 2008 - 06:13 PM in Introduce Yourself

O__O HI.

I'm Brad. I'm crazy. I have a fro. I make movies. I have a rug that really ties the room together. I just rented the NiGHTS game for the Wii, and have decided to buy it now. It's good. Like pie. Pie is good. But cake is better. It's all about the crumb-cake, baby. Or chocolate. Or cheese cake. Or chocolate-cheese cake. Ah shoot, I'm rambling again. Catch y'all later.

*turns to bartender* Say, friend, you got any of that good ol' Sarsaparilla?