Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Aroxys's Content

There have been 5 items by Aroxys (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99283 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Aroxys on 05 July 2012 - 09:37 PM in Community Corner

I imagine it will. The problem lies in coming up with something.

#99278 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Aroxys on 05 July 2012 - 08:35 PM in Community Corner

The same could be said of many forums really~

Though I admit that the biggest thing that drew me back was listening to JoD music and wanting to look up some old boss analysis theories I wrote up on the appropriate subforum. Not sure if it's there anymore though.

Also, the RP sections almost completely dead, isn't it? A shame. I was going through it and thinking 'Hey, I basically made a character based on a Nightmaren at one point, why not see if there's someplace I could use it?' only to find that the most recent RP thread ended last year. :V

#99276 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Aroxys on 05 July 2012 - 08:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You're probably thinking about the Japan-only PS2 version.

Indeed I am. I thought that one was an international release, but I suppose not.

#99270 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Aroxys on 05 July 2012 - 07:37 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Huh. I thought they did this a while ago, something meant to be released alongside JoD? I suppose that doesn't matter now, it's coming for the PC and I finally have the means to play it without using an emulator~

#99269 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Aroxys on 05 July 2012 - 07:31 PM in Community Corner

Hm, I suppose it has been quite a while, hasn't it? An absence of three years is no small thing, and it's something I attribute to the fact that I had only really joined this place to discuss Journey of Dreams with other people, to find out neat things about it and to share my own discoveries in turn. Once that burnt out I simply left, but curiosity and some thinking seems to have brought me back.