Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

+NiGHTS.REVERiE+'s Content

There have been 5 items by +NiGHTS.REVERiE+ (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39126 Yo~~ <3

Posted by +NiGHTS.REVERiE+ on 30 January 2008 - 08:33 PM in Introduce Yourself

Wee~ <3 I'm slow at replying to things. I blame work I'm playing hookie today. But thanks for the warm welcome~~ <3 *feels all fluffy inside*

#37571 Hello world!

Posted by +NiGHTS.REVERiE+ on 25 January 2008 - 10:17 AM in Introduce Yourself

That's understandable. xD I should probably watch what I say too. xD (I never really think about it. I'm such a ditz~! <3 )

. . .Teehee. We're both 'Jess' too. xD *Flails about stupidly. Is slow and just realized this*

. . And there's still a couple more. xDD I've got a friend name Jesse and a friend name Jessica who are also into NiGHTS. xD So there are at least a few of us here~ <3

#37493 NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Music

Posted by +NiGHTS.REVERiE+ on 24 January 2008 - 11:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The most money I've ever in my life spent on one soundtrack. XD (I fail with money kthnx) After shipping and handling it came to about $56. . . And I feel it's worth every penny and so much more. The BOX ART. Mmm. <3 It was shiny and made me so very happy. I honestly didn't expect the casing to be as nice as it was.

But on to the music itself. I like NiGHTS and Reala's themes QUITE a bit. o-o That and I think it was 'Cowardly Custard'. xD Octopaw FTW. <3 (Poor thing probably needs some serious therapy. . .)

And of course every other track on there. But those stand out the most for me.

#37487 Yo~~ <3

Posted by +NiGHTS.REVERiE+ on 24 January 2008 - 10:56 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yo~~ As you may suspect, I'm new around here. Unless you count lurking the oekaki boards. xD But I decided to come out of my little shell and make an account. So. Here I am~

A little about me, hmm~? Well, I'm 20. My occupation is 'Geek'. Literally. xD I work at Geek Squad and intend on going into college. Eventually. . . Once I get all that nifty college crap figured out anyways. xD It baffles me and my blonde-ness. >: I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, playing video games and roleplaying. . . In fact, when I'm not working I can usually be found roleplaying in one place or another. . .

As for my love for NiGHTS? I didn't really get obsessed until the announcement of JoD. . . Though I've ALWAYS been interested in NiGHTS (As I am a rather big Sonic fan. . . and SA1 introduced me to NiGHTS) but I never really got into the fandom for this simple reason: I never thought I'd be able to actually PLAY NiGHTS. I don't (yet) own a Saturn. . . and it's hard to find one in working condition that doesn't burn a large hole in your bank account. The full package of the game costs just as much as the system. So thus my hesitance to get into NiGHTS.

And to be honest, I wish I had sooner. xD I found that I'm absolutely LOVING it. The poor blue hedgie likely feels abandoned. >: But yes. I've played (and with the help of friends) beaten JoD . . and I STILL intend on playing NiD. I was so disappointed when they decided to not release the PS2 version here. >:

. . . I'm rambling. Just because I'm good like that. xD Anywho~

Yo~ Pleased to meet you and hope to get to know some of you guys better soon~! <3

#37484 Hello world!

Posted by +NiGHTS.REVERiE+ on 24 January 2008 - 10:42 PM in Introduce Yourself

O______O. . . There are other NiGHTS fans in Kentucky? *SHOT for stating the obvious* . . Honestly though. I was surprised. o-o;;

I myself live out in Spencer County, AKA middle of nowhere somewhere between Bardstown and Louisville. xD;