Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Crazynightfan's Content

There have been 5 items by Crazynightfan (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40825 SuperPians

Posted by Crazynightfan on 08 February 2008 - 08:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdHZHcTx1lE

OMG...I can't believe it is in the game Nice job Jof.

#37674 NiGHTS sprites~

Posted by Crazynightfan on 25 January 2008 - 10:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

Can I use the flying sprite for a project.

#37544 Reala and Helen

Posted by Crazynightfan on 25 January 2008 - 02:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Something else though, Reala makes an interesting point in that scene. Why WAS NiGHTS wearing that random mask in Crystal Castle? My first thought was "Oh cool the dolphin persona, I'm gonna wear it for no reason!" but it wasn't the dolphin persona. It was actually the same kind of mask Reala was wearing.

NiGHTS could have worn it to trick Reala I mean Reala didn,t come until NiGHTS took it off.

#37293 NIGHTS INTO DREAMS 1.5 FANGAME UPDATED 1-23-2008!

Posted by Crazynightfan on 23 January 2008 - 10:43 PM in Creative Stuff!

Finally!I have wanted to play this for a while. :lol:

#36780 UPDATED 7-6-2007 NiGHTS into Dreams 1.5 Fangame FIRST LEVEL FINISHED! MUS...

Posted by Crazynightfan on 21 January 2008 - 01:35 AM in Creative Stuff!

It's not working for some reason. ;)