Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jester's Content

There have been 59 items by Jester (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46447 My NiGHTS artwork

Posted by Jester on 08 April 2008 - 03:04 PM in Creative Stuff!

Very nice ^^

#45848 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by Jester on 03 April 2008 - 02:45 AM in Creative Stuff!

Okay, here's a new one. NiGHTS singing "Take On Me" (by A-Ha) to Claris and Elliot. And the other Nightmarens randomly pop onto the screen.

I need to listen to that song now. O.O

#41008 Boss Nicknames?

Posted by Jester on 11 February 2008 - 02:55 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I thought of another one for Wizeman: Mr Roboto. ... Get it? He's all metal, like a robot! That and I'm on a Styx kick as of late. XD

... Well, I thought it was funny. :|

Nice. XD

Donbalon: Phuckle.

Oddly enough, I also call Girania "Sparta Fish". At least I have in the past. Now when I see him pop up I say "No one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition!!"

:( >_>

SPARTA FISH!!! 8D

#40905 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by Jester on 09 February 2008 - 03:46 PM in Creative Stuff!

http://darkjester-re...htopia-76861490

#40784 The lost dreamer has wandered back...!

Posted by Jester on 08 February 2008 - 03:18 PM in Introduce Yourself

Woo she be back! : D

#40271 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by Jester on 05 February 2008 - 12:18 AM in Creative Stuff!

Ah, my bad then :P

And oh god, the characters doing the Lucky Star dance! XD That would be interesting to see.

Oh man...TOO MANY ANIME DANCES @_@

Since when was Reala safe? 0_o

Ah this is true :3

#40137 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by Jester on 04 February 2008 - 04:44 AM in Creative Stuff!

Even better would be ten characters from the NiD series dancing to this. Reala and Wizeman included!

No character in the nights is safe. :3 Not even reala >:3

#40064 Sonic and the Secret Rings

Posted by Jester on 03 February 2008 - 08:44 PM in Community Corner

The game was very frustrating however when you beat you were like " YEAH!!!! " It was a good game, still needed work but it was good.

#40062 Boss Nicknames?

Posted by Jester on 03 February 2008 - 08:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

G.Wing: Puff the magic dragon
Gulpo: JAWS
Bombada: Cat Top

#40024 Knowing what a Bad Game is

Posted by Jester on 03 February 2008 - 06:25 AM in Community Corner

-You sit there and suddenly you die.
-You're walking and suddenly your body is thrown through a building. (you die XD)
-You fall through the level design and and it doesn't count as a death until you disappear.
- Too many cliches (dying and then coming back to life)
-Having too many characters to count.
These are the only ones I can name on top of my head.

#40023 Dragons In my Dream

Posted by Jester on 03 February 2008 - 06:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My marens started to do the dragon mask thing too today! O_O Along with disco dacning and threatening me with flames D:

#40022 Wizeman's glass wall of doom!

Posted by Jester on 03 February 2008 - 06:13 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Weird. I never got stuck... O_o

#39953 Boss Nicknames?

Posted by Jester on 02 February 2008 - 11:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I was wondering if anyone else gave the bosses weird nicknames? Like for girania, my name for him is "SAPARTA Fish" for obvious reasons XD. Do you guys have any names for the other bosses?

#39951 Nightmare question

Posted by Jester on 02 February 2008 - 11:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It'd probably be obvious when you get one (most likely looks completely different than the parents or other me/pians). We're not sure of anything yet so it may still look like the last game's Kingpian or really different. My best guess right now is to hope it eventually happens to someone randomly and you could try to help by getting all the kinds of mepians there are (about 10) and they can all mix up their traits. As of right now I only have mepians and watch them get mixed up.

Makes sense. Alright too bad I gotta kill some nightopians D:

#39950 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by Jester on 02 February 2008 - 11:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

It's fine if you can get his permission, but I really don't think we should take NiD/JoD-jokes from someone else just like that.

I mean those are funny... However I, too would prefer to come up with original jokes ^^

#39673 Hi~!

Posted by Jester on 02 February 2008 - 12:13 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome! :D

#39671 Yo.

Posted by Jester on 02 February 2008 - 12:12 AM in Introduce Yourself

I'm a bit late, but welcome!

No worries ^^ *bows

#39670 Nightmare question

Posted by Jester on 02 February 2008 - 12:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Nah, if it's of the same maren it'll just be a "purebred" mepian. Most likely its a random mix of five from different maren with maybe something like the head being pian(maybe?). Well all we know its some predetermined 5 things that will be called a kingpian. It most likely will be hard though to get another as I'm doubting it could make more.

So what key characteristics am I looking for?

#39642 Nightmare question

Posted by Jester on 01 February 2008 - 10:21 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah, I know that someone will eventually get one but, it would be hard for many of us. Hopefully just maybe once you can get one Kingpian it would be easier for it to produce another. Even if there's a slight chance that would be better. That way we can share some perhaps.

So wait. You need the five pieces to be all the same? (being of the same nightmare?)

#39640 Hey guys!

Posted by Jester on 01 February 2008 - 10:17 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone! I am known as the pink, crazy foxgirl Birdy of the hyper and random. I love the Sonic, Space Channel 5, Katamari, Rock Band, and of corse NiGHTS games. Let'z see... I also draw, sprite, breath, sleep, eat, lurk around the net, cosplay y'know normal stuff.

Dun know what else to say so I'll shut it for now, but I'll be around~

Yo Birdy! Welcome to the forums ^^

#39629 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by Jester on 01 February 2008 - 09:19 PM in Creative Stuff!

Actually Jester my old chum, I have a few but I will be keeping them for my own NiGHTS flash ^_^ hope you don't mind... ^_^

This understandable XD Don't feel bad:3

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot... ;)

You ever hear of the 'Hare Hare Yukai' dance from 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' (The Anime)?

Here's the Youtube link, in case you've never heard of it:
Hare Hare Yukai

It's been done at just about every Anime Cosplay convention in existence, according to my research. ^_^

But yeah... NiGHTS in the middle, two out of the four kids for the other two girls, and then Reala and Jackle for the guys on the outside. For some reason, I can imagine this... Too well, almost. :ph34r:
And then I laugh till I can't breathe anymore. :lol:

Anyway... Just a thought. A lot of people have some cool ideas, here. And for someone who's new at animating, you're good!

Why thank you ^^ I'll see what I can do with this suggestion. A lot of people are giving me LOTS of ideas D: ^^

Now that I think about it...

How about having head juggling?
(Sees Jackle juggling his own head as well as NiGHTS and Reala's, both look irritated)

Or NiGHTS collecting five Chaos Emeralds instead of the five kinds of Ideya, but by accident.

Oh I was talking to someone I know (that helps me with voices) he said he thought idea was funny XD

#39266 My Challange

Posted by Jester on 31 January 2008 - 04:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'll race you once my wii comes back from nintendo's repair shop. <damn fan> I'll take you on ^^

#39265 NiGHTS is out! But....

Posted by Jester on 31 January 2008 - 04:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That ticked me off. I waited that day, with high hopes of playing JoD. I called gamestop and they said they didn't have it.. "It ships today, but we're getting it tom." ARGGGG!!!!!!!!! Thus I had to wait another day. Once in my possession, I beat that sucker in one day XD I had so much fun :3

#39264 Is downloadable content for JoD a viable possibility?

Posted by Jester on 31 January 2008 - 04:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmmm... Maybe downloable bosses? :D I would like to see some bosses that weren't placed in the original game make an appearance. :3 However I doubt sega would allow such a thing to be a reality XD

#39262 JoD was (is) amusing...

Posted by Jester on 31 January 2008 - 04:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I thought was alright. <being nights deprieved anyway and not having a GOOD game on the wii> Was it perfect? No. Did it need more work? Yeah.However it was still an enjoyable experience none the less. Just kind of sad that reala got demoted to a sub boss. XD