Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

trueBLUE's Content

There have been 19 items by trueBLUE (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69125 Need help using Alcohol 120%!

Posted by trueBLUE on 14 April 2009 - 10:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I apologize in advance this is kind of promoting piracy but... I'm stuck with using Alcohol 120% which can supposedly burn ISOs onto CD-Rs and the like. How can I properly burn Sega Saturn games onto a CD-RW?

Again, sorry if this thread breaks any rules. It's just so hard to find Saturn games. (If also possible, anyone have ideas of which Saturn games I should play?)

#68444 Sonic and the Black Knight

Posted by trueBLUE on 19 March 2009 - 04:15 AM in Community Corner

Sonic and The Good Gameplay sucks ass? Haha no, it doesn't.

Considering Secret Rings had good gameplay hampered by completely pointless sh!t, Black Knight cuts the bullshit out with less pointless missions and leans more on the funz.

Now let's all drop Matt's IGN review of the game like the Playstation a'la NiGHTS into dreams USA commerical, because the Saturn can run NiD! =D

#68422 Stunt Ribbon Glitch

Posted by trueBLUE on 17 March 2009 - 03:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

So after my (READ) very long absence away from this darling forum, I hooked myself up with a Sega Saturn and NiGHTS, along with the 3-D controller!

While practice makes perfect, my scores haven't been as great as the ones on Score Attack (not even close to Charlie's lol) and I can't seem to nail the trick ribbon glitch that allows you to spam points during the bonus time runs. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. What do I do?!

#63106 Peter Moore and the wonderful "F" word

Posted by trueBLUE on 19 September 2008 - 07:42 PM in Community Corner

No, it's not a big deal now, but if something like this went out to the public during the Dreamcast era, it would've been huge.

It's funny, it a slightly tragic sort of way.

#63073 Peter Moore and the wonderful "F" word

Posted by trueBLUE on 18 September 2008 - 04:43 PM in Community Corner

This news story is a bit old, about two weeks worth, but everytime I read it, it cracks me up. Here it is.

When you think about Yuji Naka's accusation, it would piss someone off massively. But then again, people should remember that Naka's meddling during the Sonic X-Treme development made the entire urban legend even more tragic then it already was.

Ha ha, EA was considered to be "the high-school quarter back who always got the cheerleader - an arrogant son of a bitch." Awesome.

#63072 You've gotta see this Sonic vid!

Posted by trueBLUE on 18 September 2008 - 04:34 PM in Community Corner

Greatest moment that in fact is the truth:

Sonic: "Why the hell am I in a go-kart?"
"And that is why Sonic Drift sucks."

YES! =D

#63071 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by trueBLUE on 18 September 2008 - 04:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I believe you should be saying:

WHY SEGA JAPAN, WHY WON'T YOU RELEASE THINGS LIKE THIS WORLDWIDE.

I heart you Archangel.

#61857 What was the highlight of JoD for you?

Posted by trueBLUE on 31 August 2008 - 02:43 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Bellbridge music and the entire stage in general.

Tomoko Sasaki and Naofumi Hataya are THE Sega music composers. There is no arguement.

#55528 Xbox Wiimote rip-off

Posted by trueBLUE on 30 June 2008 - 04:21 AM in Community Corner

People forget to realize that when other game compenies, competitors or not, lose money based on bad ideas, they blame Nintendo. Nintendo has and always will be everyone's scape goat.

And I happily shoot a middle finger to all those compenies. =D

#55526 Which is most important to you? Story or Gameplay?

Posted by trueBLUE on 30 June 2008 - 04:16 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Gameplay.

Because sitting on your ass and staring at a TV screen for ten minutes and hearing a story you don't want is annoying.

#53047 The World Ends [or Begins] With You.

Posted by trueBLUE on 02 June 2008 - 08:37 PM in Community Corner

Everyone should buy TWEWY (HAHA!) because if it doesn't sell, we are denying originality in video games.

#51900 Rumor: NiGHTS 3

Posted by trueBLUE on 23 May 2008 - 04:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My Nintendo nerdiness is reacting again...

Masahiro Sakurai's Sora Ltd. making Smash Bros. Brawl

What actually happened, according to the "Iwata Asks" segments with Sakurai, Sora Ltd. oversaw the development by Game Arts, which was composed of development staff that were hired just to make Brawl. HAL Labs and Nintendo supervised the development, with Hideo Kojima assisting in designing Snake's level for the game. I think one of Sonic Team Japan's staff oversaw Sonic's stage as well, but the infomation on that is slim.

What I really want is NiD on the Wii VC (once Nintendo fixes it's storage issues), and a Saturn styled classic controller. Come on Sega, I want it, now. >=(

Prope? PROPE? What's that?! I hear their name a lot, but why should I buy they're games?

People, Sonic's real father is Naota Ohshima. Yuji Naka is more like the drunk uncle that beat him, and Takashi Iizuka is the unsupportive cousin that teases and mocks him.

#49608 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by trueBLUE on 02 May 2008 - 02:26 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wizeman: Ok, so Donablan wasn't a good idea for a level boss. Got any auggestions?
Reala: Master, any boss you send will be defeated by NiGHTS. In every game, the main character always wins, except for maybe Naked Snake in MSG3...
Wizeman: What?
Reala: Nothing. So, a level boss... we could always use one of the first game's bosses.
Wizeman: They... were deleted by the development staff,
Reala: ...You've got to be kidding. So we are stuck with unimaginative bosses with equally unimaginative Spanish names?
Wizeman: At least I'm still awesome, you... seriously, what kind of battle is throwing retarded looking moons at NiGHTS?
Reala: Why to rub salt on the wound, Master.
Wizeman: You're welcome.
Reala: >=/

===

Helen: My mommmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... ok, I want to fly now, cue the Sowing Seeds music! =D

===

Elliot: This level makes me want to go to the bathroom...

#49607 SSF Emulation

Posted by trueBLUE on 02 May 2008 - 02:17 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Tried all the suggestions, but the only game I was able to fully play (abit slowdown in some places) was Raident Silvergun. NiGHTS was horrid (no, the game doesn't suck, playing it's BIN file was), slow down, my emulator froze when I tried configuring my 360 controller for analog and the music started playing faster for some reason.

I heard this emulator can play the real Saturn discs themselves. Has anyone tried this emulator with a real NiGHTS disc?

#49508 SSF Emulation

Posted by trueBLUE on 01 May 2008 - 09:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Ok, I think I said in one of my first posts "I don't condone piracy." Well, I know it's kind of stupid to admit to being a pirate (not the China types, and not Jack Sparrow either) but...

I really want to play NiGHTS into dreams, really badly.

I have downloaded the SSF emulator and got everything working, and I got an XBOX 360 controller for the PC. I also got the CUE and ISO files (I won't tell you where) but... WHAT DO I DO NOW!? D8

I tried burning the ISO and CUE files onto a CD-R, but all that happens is that I end up going to the music screen. The machine (which the emulator is emulating) says that the game disc is not suitable for the system. WTF? Aren't Saturn CDs CD-Roms?

*prays and hopes TRiPPY or DiGi doesn't murder him because of this thread*

...*prepares himself by hiding in the deep woods of Canada*

#49155 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by trueBLUE on 27 April 2008 - 11:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

They are probably more concerned about the ongoing battle between Sonic and The red guy... if at this point you can even picture it as a battle...

At this moment, I will tell everyone we are in the "Blue Circle" of Husdon's graph. Husdon is a Sega Nerds author who did a fun little chart that made a whole lot of sense. Here's how it goes.

Blue: Sonic: Unleashed looks amazing, people are hoping it goes back to his roots.
Yellow: Friends appear, along with other crap nobody wants (keep bitchin people, they'll still put it in).
Red: Game gets released to disappointing reviews, but good sales (only because people support Sonic despite the crap). Gamers swear never to be fooled again... yet they did it for Adventure 2, then Heroes, then Sonic 2006. =/

Now on topic...

I'm praying that Little Tokyo in Los Angeles has this game, but with it being a Japan title, is their a Game Shark thing for the PS2 or something that can allow the PS2 to play Japanese games? I don't want to do an expensive mod...

#49154 Argh!

Posted by trueBLUE on 27 April 2008 - 11:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The Sailor Moon SuperS movie was the only good thing that came out of the SuperS anime.

But wait...this whole digimon thing... didn't it come out in 1996? The same year as NiD?

#48771 Yoshi's Story

Posted by trueBLUE on 24 April 2008 - 07:37 PM in Community Corner

I like Yoshi's Story more then Yoshi's Island.

By saying that one line, I have a feeling that some members on these forums will want to hunt me down with pitchforks, but hear me out! Yoshi's Story is one of my favorite 64 titles (still is, I have it on VC), but it has gathered alot of flak from the Nintendo fanbase for a couple of reasons.

- It's not like Yoshi's Island.
- It's too damn short.
- The fruit system shortens the levels.
- Looks "kiddy".

Researching the game a bit more, and playing it, I have found something startling. Instead of YI's "reach the end of the world go to the next one" structure, YS's strucure is built like a score attack game, which gives replayability. In fact, I use YS as a toner for my skills, because nothing is better then finding all thirty melons on the stage, which gives alot of points.

I also liked the graphics, the storybook setting is still, to this day, some of the best N64 graphics I've ever seen.

Agree? Disagree? Opinions are wanted.

#48769 RANT.

Posted by trueBLUE on 24 April 2008 - 07:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

JoD wasn't as horrid as people think, but I am going to put this in big bold letters to get my point across. Nintendo fanboy style.

This game was only a year in development. A year folks.

The stuff Iizuka put in JoD just boggles my mind. Why do we have a stupid story line that tries to jam morales down our throats (though for the benefit of the doubt, Mario Galaxy did this too, only it was OPTIONAL...>/)? Why did he replace the Ideya Capture missions with the Chase strucure, making lap replayability next to impossible when stage design was, in fact, quite excellent in some parts? Why the shoddy graphics when other games, despite Wii's underpowered engine (READ: VC releases, Zack and Wiki, Mario Galaxy) look wonderful? Why all the stupid mini-games (*coughplatformingcough*)? Sonic Team Syndrome folks, most amazing thing in the world.

Off topic (completely), I'm loving Yoshi's Story. I may be the only Nintendo fanboy that appreciates it. It's like NiGHTS, only: no flying, Yoshis, storybook setting, but it has the score attack feeling that NiD had.

NiD and Yoshi's Story, two games on two different consoles. Can't go wrong with them. =)