Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Cyhunt's Content

There have been 31 items by Cyhunt (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#45591 Rumor: NiGHTS 3

Posted by Cyhunt on 01 April 2008 - 02:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Sonic from Sonic unleashed looks like a demon sonic I once created... the one in the background but that doesn't matter.
I'd like to keep seeing NiGHTS on Nintendo systems, since I'm not getting an Xbox 360 just to play NiGHTS. I'd also say NiGHTS would look great on the DS, in a follow the stylus kinda gameplay, maybe. Just hope its good and Jackle would be in there, but I doubt that. Hopefully they make ALL the cutscenes great unlike in JoD and Owl is removed. Omochao was the best out of all of them. Cute, throwable, and you only have to touch him to get hints. He also is easy to see so you can avoid him. Unlike Owl, who pops up outta nowhere. Anyways, hopefully it will have a good title and it will have good gameplay. And you have to get 20 blue chips instead of chasing a stupid bird. And My Dream would be more like the Chao garden (maybe you can use NiGHTS to pick them up?) and maybe being able to play as Reala or Jackle.
And for being on the Wii, it is the most popular system... and the cheapest. Can't get an Xbox 360.

#42682 Camera angles FROM HELLLLLLLLL

Posted by Cyhunt on 01 March 2008 - 03:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I had the same thing happen to me!
Ugh, I was so angry. So I restarted the Wii. That worked.

#42680 Lol Glitch

Posted by Cyhunt on 01 March 2008 - 03:32 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I got the Video up on Youtube. Ignore my friend's Yaoi comment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_aiyYGUQFg

#42277 BIIIIG Fanmaren project

Posted by Cyhunt on 26 February 2008 - 03:23 AM in Creative Stuff!

Crap D: I redesigned SyMPHONY... Dangit... Oh well, Its not TOO different...
I can make Refs pretty fast, what is the new due date? I think I just might be able to make her in c:

#42206 Lol Glitch

Posted by Cyhunt on 25 February 2008 - 03:07 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Lol, I was messing around with the sitting NiGHTS glitch in Mystic Forest, when I flew up in the first mare, into a little crack. NiGHTS went all weird, and looked normal. I flew down, to see if he would start sitting again. Instead, he started doing this weird... dance thing. He looked like he was swimming XD he doesn't go back to normal if you drill dash, so it lasts even longer! He goes back to normal only in the Ideya Palace :( Oh well. I have a recording, so I'll post it up on Youtube.

I hope this wasn't posted either... Been 11 years, I'm sure this has already been discovered XD

#41964 WTF? DSS INFO?

Posted by Cyhunt on 22 February 2008 - 04:43 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Okay. I was messing around in Soft Museum. I paused the game, because I wanted to reset and play Twin Seeds with Claris. So I pressed A, B, C, X, Y, Z, L, and R. Then, this weird menu you saw on the Debug Menu popped up in the bottom of the screen. It said,
< DSS INFO >
000222**
I think it might be part of the Debug Menu left in. Though thats just my opinion. Maybe in the early beta, pressing Y, L, and R would bring up the Debug Menu. I can't do anything to this screen, other than un-pause it. In Mystic Forest or whatever (forgot the name) it displays 000000**.
If anyone could help me discover WHAT FLIP THIS IS XD or something, I would be glad.
Or maybe my disk is weird.

#41488 Sega Saturn won't save

Posted by Cyhunt on 16 February 2008 - 06:53 PM in Community Corner

Thats, you two! One more question. Will I lose my data if I replace the battery before It dies out?

#41310 Boss Nicknames?

Posted by Cyhunt on 15 February 2008 - 12:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I now have names for the NiD :D
Gillwing: Gillie Man
Puffy: Mrs. Eggman, Donbalon's Girlfriend/Wife
Clawz: Demon Caramel (Caramel is the name of my cat)
Gulpo: Giant Cheep Cheep :O
Jackle: Jacklehead, Invisible 'Maren
Reala: Girly Man Number 2

NiGHTS: Girly Man

#41210 Sega Saturn won't save

Posted by Cyhunt on 13 February 2008 - 04:56 PM in Community Corner

Okay. Ever since I got my Sega Saturn, It always asked me to set the time and date and crap when I turn it on. Now, when I got NiGHTS, I played it so much! Then, when I turned it off for the night, little did I know that..
THE GAME NEVER SAVED. *shot* So I had to beat all of Claris' stages.. AGAIN. Well, I guess it was okay, because Mystic Forest's music and Jackle's music are awesum. XD Do I have to get that memory card thing? Or do I have to get a new Saturn?

#41007 Boss Nicknames?

Posted by Cyhunt on 11 February 2008 - 02:48 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Uhm... this is probably made up on the fly, but whatever :(
Reala: That crazy guy
Donbalon: Fat Rapper (That plays Sonic Rush)
Wiseman: *some song name* (My friend played me a song that said Wiseman, I'll ask her later)
Cerberus: 3 headed craphead
Bomamba: Awesum Cat Witch
Queen Bella: Lady Disco Spider
Girania: Scary fish thing

If you can get Donbalon's name, I LOVE YOU *shot*

#40967 Free Flight NiGHTS

Posted by Cyhunt on 10 February 2008 - 06:00 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If so, I'd like to see it Spyro style. Despite being on the PS1, they made his flight system quite well. Though for stopping in mid-air, I'll say Spyro's swimming style would be good.
This is all based on Spyro Year of the Dragon.
For the links, we could do it like in Spyro 2, Manta-ray riding.
Paralooping, maybe a button could imitate it? Like in the flying levels of the original Spyro.

#40408 My Dream Info

Posted by Cyhunt on 06 February 2008 - 02:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I wonder, can the Kingpian withstand/destroy maren in the garden... its massive!

Woah, I.... augh jealous!

Wroaar! I was working on the same thing, I killed off all my pure 'pians, glowing 'pians and left my garden with only Shleep / Black bird thing mepians with heads or wings, trying to see if the NiD formula still worked.

Guess you got there first. and I still haven't *cry*.

I'm doing the same thing. And I'm phailing.
I hope to be the 3rd person to get a Superpian :lol:
What is the percentage of getting a Superpian to a Mepian/Pian?

#40256 Songs

Posted by Cyhunt on 04 February 2008 - 11:03 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

(typing on DS)
After hearing Highway, It reminded me of the all C ending of JoD. It is also the last song on my iPod. Tune fits too!

Highway by The Moody Blues

It`s a long, long highway
Will this road of life lead me to someone
Who sees the world in a grain of sand?
Who holds the future in the palm of their hand?
Ah huh, No one else can see things like I do
Lookin` for a home where the seed was sown
And the harvest was young
Will this road of life lead me to someone, someone

The rays of sun and the light of dawn
My inspiration since the day I was born
Ah huh, No one else can see things like I do
But don`t make the start on an empty heart
When you think you`ve begun
Let the road of life lead you to someone, someone

Nothing is serious to me
I listen what will be
I can always be a dreamer
So trust your heart, don`t fall apart
You`ll see
At your journeys end you will find a friend in me
Will this road of life lead me to someone
You touched the dream that was in your eyes
You took so long only to realize
Ah huh,
No one else can love you like I do

Lookin for a home where the seed was sown
And the harvest was young
Will the road of life lead me to someone
But don`t make a start on an empty heart
Let the road of life lead you to someone, someone

#39502 Top 5 non NiGHTS games!

Posted by Cyhunt on 01 February 2008 - 02:10 AM in Community Corner

Oh this will be hard XD
No Particular Order!

Sonic Rush, DS(Blaze is awesum! And catchy music. Amazing gameplay too. Bosses we're fun, and creative.)
Spyro: Year of the Dragon, PSX(The SECOND purple hero c: New Spyro games are crap like Sonic ones are XD)
Pokemon Pearl, DS (One of the best Pokemon games I've played)
Okami PS2 (I love this game! <3 Very original.)
Super Mario Sunshine GCN (I like this game more that Galaxy or SM64. Combined the best aspects of both games, and a little more. Yoshi riding was a blast, too!)

YOSHI.

#37202 Has anyone else got 999 links in Pure Valley?

Posted by Cyhunt on 23 January 2008 - 03:33 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I FINALLY got 999 links when I was on the phone with my friend. Lol she must have special powers or something B)
Aqua Garden, by the way.

#37033 BIIIIG Fanmaren project

Posted by Cyhunt on 22 January 2008 - 06:01 PM in Creative Stuff!

Yey I'm not too late <_<
Anyways, do you mind adding in my Marensona? Shes on my DA, though.
SyMPHONY the 'Maren :)

#36981 Most Hated Boss in JoD

Posted by Cyhunt on 22 January 2008 - 02:28 AM in Poll Area

Cerberus with Chamelan in second, Donbalon in third.
I am SO glad I got an A on Bomamba. She is pretty cool, thats why I don't hate her. Plus, I love cats XD Cerberus is also top because I hate dogs and he was ANNOYING!

#36979 Cyhunt's Art Projects

Posted by Cyhunt on 22 January 2008 - 02:20 AM in Artwork

Hai everyone! I love to draw, so I decided to make an art topic for me. But this one is for my art projects, like clay figures, cosplays, and tutorials for you all. All of the finished cosplays and stuff will go into an archive on a website. I'll have to ask my friend, who owns the website, if I can put it up on EC.
For cosplays, I'm sorry, but I CAN'T put up my face on the internets, sorry. Also, for characters with more common names, I shall e stating what Anime/ game they come from.

Current Art Projects
Deidara Cosplay
Beauty (from Bobobo) Cosplay

Deidara
First things first. My hair is ALMOST perfect to get his hair right. But, heck no I am NOT wearing a wig. My hair is much too poofy to go in a hairnet. My Hair is dark brown and very curly, but the length of my hair would be great. My bangs are as long as my own hair (If you saw my hair, it would look like I have no bangs XD) so It would be great for the bang that covers his left eye.

The Outfit. Since I AM a girl, I just can't replicate his shirt, so I'll just wear a black shirt. According to my Deidara plushie, he has blue pants. I can get some easily from a clothing store. I already have the cloak, as I bought it off of eBay for 50-60 dollars. Yeah, thats a lot of money. The cloak didn't come with any buttons or Velcro, so my Mom improvised and tried to glue on Velcro... but that didn't work. Well, the glue on the back of the Velcro just didn't adhere to the nylon cloak, so she tried using mosaic glue. Yeah, it got messed up pretty bad. So we gave up until my mom got a brilliant idea! She used to make jewelry, so she grabbed the end hook things and sew them on. It works pretty well, actually!

His headband. I'm still working on it, as I destroyed the first one. I used some cool fabric thats similar to the one used on an offical headband (I have a leaf headband) unfortunately, it's blue instead of black. But it won't matter. So I grabbed some "Fun Foam" from Jo Anns and tried to make the base. So I used a pen (BAD MISTAKE) and drew on the black foam. So them I used a scissors (I'm not allowed to use an Exacto Knife) and cut out the etched rock symbol onto the foam. I had no sandpaper, so I just left it that way. So I painted grey paint(couldn't find silver) and when it dried... THE PEN MARKS WERE STILL THERE. So I tried to cover it up many times, but I phailed. So I made a new one. I glued it onto the blue fabric I crudly cut out of the blue fabric, and put it on. Perfect fit! So I went to the Anime Club and people loved my costume X3 But then I used it to try out my sewing machine. Agh, I still need to get a hand of it (and learn how to use patterns) so I can finish this costume before Febuary, when the Con is.
My new idea is to use Shapelock plastic to make a mold of the Leaf headband I have, Make a new one out of the plastic using the mold as a base, and use SOMETHING to make the rock carving into it. Then I have to make MORE blue fabric headband things, but this time, making it look official and not all weird and unprofessional.

#36946 How the HECK do you breed 'Pians?

Posted by Cyhunt on 21 January 2008 - 11:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I really want a blowfish mepian, but I only have incomplete Mepians. I have one with everything except wings and feet, one with the wings, and a lot with the feet. So how the HECK do I breed 'pians?

#36931 You can't make this up

Posted by Cyhunt on 21 January 2008 - 10:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I have a Mepian called.. well I can't say it, but its ALMOST a swear word. Lets just say it is the Word She and... what gender NiGHTS is... It is also a Shleepian XD

#36873 The Moody Blues, Unknown or not? XD

Posted by Cyhunt on 21 January 2008 - 04:43 PM in Community Corner

The Moody Blues. They are awesum! Their music is kinda psychedelic at times (The whole album of Days of Future Passed) And have funny lyrics that don't make a lot of sense ("Look up between your brows, One Step Into the Light", "No you won't see the woods while you're a tree, Under Moonshine") But their songs are great.

They are usually cheery, not "Moody" as their title says. Nights in White Satin is their most popular song. I'm pretty sure Forever/ Tuesday Afternoon is the second most popular.
Nights in White Satin (1970)

#36870 The GC controls

Posted by Cyhunt on 21 January 2008 - 04:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I have the same problem with my thumb slipping off, too. I do have a GC controller with the rubber bit off, (Lol I got bored) and I bet that will work better. Then again, I have never Seen or Played the original NiGHTS (yet XD) so I can't say about the controls. But I have no problem with the 8 way. I've been playing with my GC and my Wii for years, so I'm kinda used to it. The only way it bothers me with is SMG. But yeah.

#36662 : ( Error 85010

Posted by Cyhunt on 20 January 2008 - 06:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I had the same problem playing over the world the last time I tried. Wi-Fi is fine with me.
I was in My Dream, Trying to play with someone over the world. It kept giving me an error or saying the other person woke up from their dream. I don't know what to do, sorry DX It might be that Wi-Fi is just down.
Can you connect to the internet on your Wii? Or the Shop Channel?

#36569 Cyhunt's Random NiGHTS stuff

Posted by Cyhunt on 20 January 2008 - 04:44 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hai agains c: I got new drawings!
This one was done on MS Paint, like, right now. Listening to the Moody Blues all high-Pitched. THANK YOU SEGA SATURN <3 Can't wait to get NiGHTS into Dreams!
Posted Image

This one was a little animation in EasyToon <3
Posted Image

#36505 Has anyone else got 999 links in Pure Valley?

Posted by Cyhunt on 19 January 2008 - 08:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I almost got 999 links in Aqua Garden until the cannons shot me too slow and I messed up. I had 735 links, though.
I used the gamecube controller :D