Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lupilha's Content

There have been 8 items by Lupilha (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70840 Slayers Revolution 4th season Yay! ^.^

Posted by Lupilha on 03 June 2009 - 03:47 PM in Community Corner

I've always loved watching Slayers and still do, I was so surprised when there was a new season coming out, though it needs more episodes. :'D

#70839 Coraline

Posted by Lupilha on 03 June 2009 - 03:45 PM in Community Corner

The movie surprised me, it was quite good. I didn't see it in 3-D and that's just fine by me, don't really need to. Although I wasn't bothered much by anything from the movie, the one thing that did was Coraline. I'd read the book before and she was always an adventurous, curious and mellow girl. Can't say I cared much for the movie Coraline that yelled at her parents and asked for $25 gloves but you can't always get everything you want from a book into a movie.

#53597 Little Nemo: Adventure in slumber land

Posted by Lupilha on 08 June 2008 - 03:38 AM in Community Corner

Absolutely love that movie. Even got it on DVD! Although the books/comics are harder and pricier to get.

#53596 The Science of Sleep

Posted by Lupilha on 08 June 2008 - 03:34 AM in Community Corner

I really liked that movie. It was so.. creative, how he couldn't tell his dreams from his reality and yet so sad at the end. I'm not one for sad endings but it's quite a good movie.

#53595 Is it just me...

Posted by Lupilha on 08 June 2008 - 03:30 AM in Community Corner

*Shudders* That's all they cause me. But they seem to have that effect on my sister too. A powerful, diabolical thing.

#53593 ReBoot

Posted by Lupilha on 08 June 2008 - 03:25 AM in Community Corner

I LOVED watching this as a kid and still re-watch the episodes again because there are always a few things I never caught back them that I do now.

Heheh. 'Megadump'.
Megabyte and Hexidecimal have the cutest sibling rivalry going on. It's as if you would never get tired of them trying to murder each other.

#53592 Crique du Freak (Manga or Novel)

Posted by Lupilha on 08 June 2008 - 03:21 AM in Community Corner

Hmm, the full First Manga issue in englihs should be up on the net somewhere XD

I know this is quite a late reply but, I've found three chapters of it if you're interested. :') If you haven't them yet, I've yet to see two & three.

#53590 Sky Doll

Posted by Lupilha on 08 June 2008 - 03:17 AM in Community Corner

I have been wanting to read that series so badly. I absolutely love the art in it.