Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MagicalWingLT's Content

There have been 34 items by MagicalWingLT (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42570 NiGHTS on ...EBAY!

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 29 February 2008 - 03:00 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I bought my Sega Saturn, NID, Christmas Nights, and the re-relase Original Soundtrack... Hopefully I'll buy more things...

#42567 NID Original Soundtrack Exclusive

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 29 February 2008 - 02:34 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Actually I just bought my copy on E Bay lastnight... Looks like the real thing to me lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

#42448 NiGHTS into Dreams soundtrack full track listing

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 28 February 2008 - 04:48 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I am so stupid lol I should of scrolled down the page and I would of seen this topic.... :( Anyways yes it's a bit pricey but it's worth paying the price... And since it's a exclusive this collection will sell fast... Now I need to buy the JOD Collection next hehe...

#42447 NID Original Soundtrack Exclusive

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 28 February 2008 - 04:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Mods please lock this topic if this news has been posted already... :(

So I was on E Bay and saw a NID Original Soundtrack up for bidding... I first thought that it might be a bootleg so I did some research and checked Play Asia.com and behold http://www.play-asia...ms-70-2l5u.html

Looks like it's a Sega Exclusive which means this will probably sell out real fast lol Sooooooooooo I just bought my copy lol Any thoughts? I didn't know about this cd collection till a few days ago...

#39411 IMVU users: Ever wanted to cosplay as a Maren?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 01 February 2008 - 12:20 AM in Creative Stuff!

Well I downloaded the chibi head, and a cap... Now I need a good outfit... Are you working on one by any chance? hehe

#39019 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 30 January 2008 - 01:13 AM in Creative Stuff!

No need for anymore NiGHTS flash cartoons. This is all we need forever. Forever.

*ROTFLOL* Ok now that's funny!

#38908 IMVU users: Ever wanted to cosplay as a Maren?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 29 January 2008 - 09:26 PM in Creative Stuff!

Is the IMVU easy to use?
I thought I'd ask you since you use the program hehe.... See I had downloaded the program a few weeks ago, but got scared off when I found out that you had to pay for things...

#38886 IMVU users: Ever wanted to cosplay as a Maren?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 29 January 2008 - 08:52 PM in Creative Stuff!

If only I had Imvu I would love to download that skin... However IMVU isn't free... In order to make your own avatar you have to pay for accessories and such... Thus is why I didn't download it... But yeah nice work! :D

#36087 NY's PS work

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 17 January 2008 - 06:30 PM in Creative Stuff!

Yup that's the font I'm looking for... I know doing MagicalWingLT won't be easy since it's really two words...

Could you also do a rainbow color for it? And I guess doing the diamond shape for one of the I's... Doesn't matter which one...

#36072 Glitch found in Pure Valley

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 17 January 2008 - 05:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Nope I never had that glitch... Sounds very interesting though...

#35891 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 16 January 2008 - 03:48 AM in Creative Stuff!

I would like to thank Viperxmns, Kato, and Maresuke for creating fan marens for me...
You guys are very gifted... Truely amazing Thankyou so much!

#35890 Why DB Doesn't Draw Much NiGHTS Stuff Anymore

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 16 January 2008 - 03:46 AM in Creative Stuff!

What are you saying? You must be crazy cuz that's a very good drawing...

#35775 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 15 January 2008 - 06:04 PM in Creative Stuff!

It's partly my fault for requesting a fan maren... Because of that, it resulted in others to request fan marens too... So I'm sorry everyone... It was a good idea merging the topics and I know it must of taken alot of time... So I'd like to thank the mods :) Your awesome!

#35737 NY's PS work

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 15 January 2008 - 07:10 AM in Creative Stuff!

:) I would, but some peoples in the past on another forum threw a fit when i posted it, i have no clue as to why though so i'm playing it safe.

What the... Seriously?! :) People now a days sheash... lol

#35735 NY's PS work

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 15 January 2008 - 07:03 AM in Creative Stuff!

Sure, why not! No need to hate asking. i'm chill with it. :)

Ayame, i have your word finished. I'll PM you it. I cant stress this enough, i will not show it to anyone unless you're cool with it. :)

Why not... Go ahead and post it if you want hehe...

#35718 Hellow ^^

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 15 January 2008 - 04:14 AM in Introduce Yourself

Well since you stopped by my topic I thought I'd come by yours and say "Welcome to the board" *hands Discord a soda* hehe

#35717 Newbie Alert!

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 15 January 2008 - 04:10 AM in Introduce Yourself

Sure! Why not hehe...

#35704 Which game did you like better NID or NJOD?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 15 January 2008 - 03:37 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I actually like NJOD more... Why? Because it has a storyline... And a nice one too... With NID you had to guess what was happening...

#35701 I'm Done...uh...Now What?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 15 January 2008 - 03:24 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah I beat the game too... Not 100 percent yet though... I still need to find 11 dream drops, and need to get A's on a few missions on Will's story line.... I think Sega should of added more missions...

#35511 NY's PS work

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 14 January 2008 - 02:12 AM in Creative Stuff!

I'm just totally amazed... *Jaw drops to the floor and keeps staring*

I hate to ask this but I just can't help myself.... Could you make me a signature? Or maybe my name in Nights font?

#35370 Newbie Alert!

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 13 January 2008 - 02:16 AM in Introduce Yourself

Not just the eyes... He has a cute smile too! hehehe

#35180 A-rank tips?

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 10:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

AH! I always been getting 30 seconds and 50+ pians yet I still keep getting a B.... Ok there's something fishy going on lol

#35179 Newbie Alert!

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 10:23 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oh that explains why I got the e mail sent back to me lol... I'm lovin the board already :lol:

#35178 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 10:01 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ok I'll try to give a better description... Basically I want a humaren like Maresuke wanted... Only I want metal horns... And you already know my favorite animals hehe... Cats, Lions, Wolves... :lol: And I hate bugs, and snakes... And my favorite colors are blue, sky blue, black, purple, pink... Favorite shapes are circles, and diamonds... If you want to know personalities, I want a humaren that's daring, a regular jester, yet caring... And I can't think of anything else lol

If you need to know some things about me... My sign is the Gemini, and water is my element... I like living by a forest, in a small town... My fears are heights, and losing my balance...

#35157 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by MagicalWingLT on 11 January 2008 - 09:03 PM in Creative Stuff!

He's cute... I love the outfit but I think it's too dark for the blue... Maybe a sky blue? I like the horns, and furr by his chest... But I don't like the face or his paws... I want like a NiGHTS/ Reela type face... With green eyes... And of course with the cat ears... And I would perfer hands with nails or claws...