Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dark Night's Content

There have been 85 items by Dark Night (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28997 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by Dark Night on 07 December 2007 - 02:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Official NiD storyline - Reala was not created to replace NiGHTS. They were both 1st Level Maren and were Wizemans greatest creations until NiGHTS rebelled.

Official JoD storyline - Same as above, now with added shiny masks of loyalty ...hence why Reala complains to NiGHTS in the recent footage "you're not wearing your mask again", meaning NiGHTS is no longer loyal to Wizeman.

That "theory" I mencioned above was mostly a post that should go to "JoD random thoughts" topic, because I don't really believe in what I said. Was more a random thought other then a real theory.
I actually don't really think Reala was suposed to be his substitute. And I agree, that book seems to be more of a story will all those new details just to make it look prettier other then to tell us the what really happened.

Now, we can forget my silly "theory", because I need to go see that new footage. @.@

#28905 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by Dark Night on 06 December 2007 - 07:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Hang on a mo. Doesn't this story contradict itself slightly? Earlier in the book doesn't NiGHTS meet Reala for the first time (i seem to recall something like that being said) yet on this page Reala talks about NiGHTS' past as a Maren making it sound like they knew eachother way back? Correct me if i'm wrong.

... You've got a point there.

But I'm thinking, assuming that they actually never met before, that Reala's saying that just to scare Elliot, as we already know. And it wouldn't be so convicing if he said "Oh, I've heard that he transforms the dreamers into 'marens... That's what I've heard.".
If he just pretends to have known him for a while, then that makes it easier for Elliot to believe in Reala's lie... Or so we hope. o.o

And I'm still pondering about the part where they seem to have never met before.
In the manual or some other place with the character's bios from the NiD game, they refer to both as 1st level marens, right ?
Now I'm thinking that, if Reala only appeared after NiGHTS rebeled, as some kind of substitute of him, created shortly after the rebellion, and contradicting the "brothers" theory where it is said that they knew each other a long time before NiGHTS turned "good"... Maybe they had never actually met before that. Only because Reala was created to substitute NiGHTS AFTER his rebellion. o.o Thus, the part in the book where they first meet.

Great. I just now eleminated all of the NiD member's beliefs. All the work spent to recreate the story, and only 5 minutes of pondering to ruin it all...
Oh hell, like anyone read what I wrote. No need to worry.

PS.: It's merely a theory, btw, because I don't really know why does the fanbase always say that Reala and NiGHTS have met each other for a long time. Maybe there's something I don't know that supports what the fanbase says.

#28756 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 05 December 2007 - 02:32 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh man, the tail end of my dream cycle from a couple nights ago involved me playing, Pure Valley, I think, and getting an A on a mare. I woke up not long after.

Hate those too. Just the other day I dreamt that I was playing NiD. Wouldn't be nothing special if I DID have the NiGHTS into Dreams game. I then got lucid and realized that unfortunally I still didn't have no game.
But then I went "Oh wth, I'm playing NiGHTS tonight. @.=" Unfortunally, didn't last long. ;__;

Now, another JoD AND dreaming with NiGHTS game random thought : This morning I dreamt that I was seeing some cutscene from the new JoD game, and in this dream the intire game was about NiGHTS past. I think the game was all like a "flash-back", and I could see NiGHTS with a design very similar (if not equal) to TRiPPY's U.V. NiGHTS. It was all going around NiGHTS story and past, with Reala included in the cutscene.

The game just looked kickass. @w@

#28521 Share Your Collection

Posted by Dark Night on 03 December 2007 - 03:26 PM in Community Corner

Hm, lemme see... I myself don't have more then 2 or 3 games, but my brother as an intire cupboard with loads of pc games that I also play. So I'll make the list short and let's see what does he have around here...

GBA
-Sonic Advance
-Sonic Advance 2
-Sonic Advance 3
-Sonic Battle
-Grimlins Stripe VS Gizmo
-Earth Worm Jim 3
-Pokémon Emerald Version
-Pokémon Yellow Version
-Kurukuru Kirurin
-Robot Wars
-Rayman Advance
-The Sims Urbz

PC

-Sonic Adventure DX
-Sonic Heroes
-Sonic 3D
-Sonic R
-Spiderman Ultimate
-Fantastic 4
-Red Alert
-Age of Mithology
-Rayman 2, The Great Escape
-Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc
-Neighbours from Hell
-Neighbours from Hell 2
-Syberia
-Syberia 2
-The Sims : Superstar, Making Magic and Unleashed
-The Simpsons : Hit and Run
-Pharaoh
-Gast
-Alien Versus Predator
-Star Wars Battlefront
-Star Wars Jedi Academy
-Transformers : The Game

PS2
-Rayman Raving Rabbids
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Prince of Persia 1, 2 and 3
-Spiderman 3
-Ape Escape 3
-Play Sports (came with the PS2)
-Final Fantasy XII

... and more that I can't remenber now.

#28499 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Dark Night on 03 December 2007 - 02:27 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

<a href="http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=0010004e0069...000000000000000" target="_blank">http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=0010004e0069...000000000000000</a>

My NiGHTS Mii... Does it look ok?

Ya' know, trought that link I can actually edit your Mii...

<.<'

>.>'

*steals Mii*

Kiddin', obviously. There isn't much I could change there anyway, 'cause that NiGHTS Mii is already looking great. ^^

Nice work. :D

#28419 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Dark Night on 02 December 2007 - 09:21 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You should all try using this one http://www.miieditor.com/

I found it to be alot more accurate to the Wii Mii editor than that one linked in the first post.

I KNEW I had found some Mii editor where you could change the height and weight. When I didn't find anything like that in the other editor, I thought for a moment that I had made that up. @.o'

But thanks for the link, Jof. Now I have another reason to spend even more time doing NiD Mii's. @.@

#28417 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Dark Night on 02 December 2007 - 09:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image

P.S. I also have the same problem lol XD

Oh dear, I just won the first prize WITHOUT even entering any type of contest. Must be my lucky day. :3

And glad to know that I'm not the only one that revives dead threads. And that just reminded me, since we seem to be "partners in crime", maybe it's time to make a "real crime" and revive the "JoD redesigns" thread Oh hell, nevermind. Reviving a thread with drawings of mine inside is just too cruel and low. Even for me.

I'll just go home and enjoy the prize. :3

#28093 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Dark Night on 30 November 2007 - 07:06 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hm.. Wizeman's new attack- The "Flash"

(in regards to the earlier comment regarding stripping.)

... Now that's scary.

#28091 Official Game Site Updates

Posted by Dark Night on 30 November 2007 - 06:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh well, i guess the Owl ain't Reala. Maybe he's a servant of Reala though. That would be an ok plot twist. XD

Or maybe the owl IS Reala, and the Reala back there is merely an illusion. Or Wiseman's having fun with his god-like powers.

#28088 Official Game Site Updates

Posted by Dark Night on 30 November 2007 - 06:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

NiGHTS' blurb:
Though it does not mean that he has a strong sense of justice, he is displeased by the conduct of Wizeman, who's trying to erase his beloved Nightopia, and he will help on Will and Helen's adventure.

This reminds me of some old thread were the members debated if NiGHTS either actually liked the dreamers or only helped them to save himself from eternal punishment from Wiseman (or something like that).

Reading this makes me think that he actually doesn't care much about the dreamers afterall =.='. To me it is saying that he is not doing that for justice, but more to save his freedom and the world of Nightopia (which surprisingly it's the dreamworl where he "lives"). And the dreamers just got the bonus of not having anymore nightmares. But just because they had the red ideya that NiGHTS stole used to defeat Wiseman and save Nightopia.

And it also makes me think that anything that could possibly ruin Wiseman's plan would higly please NiGHTS. Which seems to also come as a bonus in here.

... but back on topic, 'cause you probably don't need my opinion. =.='

So I'll just agree witch'all and say : "Thank God that the chances of Reala actually becoming good are getting smaller and smaller."

#28074 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Dark Night on 30 November 2007 - 04:21 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image

Here's the proof that I have too much spare time in my hands.

And I STILL can't seem to realise when a thread is long time past dead. Oh well.

Have fun with Jacky and Puff Mii.

#27847 An analysis of Reala's voice clip

Posted by Dark Night on 29 November 2007 - 01:08 PM in Creative Stuff!

I still hear "There is one..." in the first clip, but in the second I hear "none" instead of "one" O_o

I did think about that, about him saying "none" as a mix of the "one" and "no" theories.

And actually, he seems to says all of the sentences listed above, but that we already know.

... So now I'm confused.

And all of beanio12's theories are not helping my case. @.@

PS.: When I first heard the voice clip, the thought of someone's "DERE IZ NO NEITZ!" comment came to my head. We could make this another theroy. @w@

#27462 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Dark Night on 27 November 2007 - 01:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

Damn, when I was soooo very close to actually think that the design wasn't THAT bad, YOU had to show up with your Photoshop powers of doom and show us what we really want for Reala's outfit (and what he probably wants too).

Now I'm really hatin' Reala's pink nails. =.='

SOMEONE SEND THAT PICTURE TO SEGA. NOW.

#27459 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Dark Night on 27 November 2007 - 12:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

EDIT: I love Dark Night's U.V.

:3

Can't be X_X
Those things he is using for the hat part are eyebrows.
(Took me a while to figure it out and I just confirmed it through the program again.)

OOHH...

Nice. o.o

#27308 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Dark Night on 26 November 2007 - 02:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I purposely avoided it, thinking everyone else would use it. I LOVE how you made UV eyes!

Thanks. :3

#27213 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Dark Night on 25 November 2007 - 09:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Here are my lame attempts :

Posted Image

Without a Wii there isn't much you can do.

... And I can't believe no one used that mouth for Reala before me. Oh well.

#26346 Official Game Site Updates

Posted by Dark Night on 21 November 2007 - 05:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Niiice.

Now we only need to wait for some dear soul with japanese knowledge to appear and kindly translate us that.

Anyone ?

#26330 Some Small findings...

Posted by Dark Night on 21 November 2007 - 03:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

... I have the feeling that I already saw that mask before... Hm.

Anyway, nice catch on this.
I unfortunally do not have the game (;__:D, so I could have never seen that in Puffy's room.

Wanna see what else will you be able to find. @w@

#25369 JoD Redesigns

Posted by Dark Night on 15 November 2007 - 09:08 PM in Creative Stuff!

..... Your artwork's wonderful; don't be so hard on yourself, I was just critiquing the design (and not realizing you were poking fun at the ultimate fun-poker). ^^' For its intended purpose, it's beautiful, but I took you too seriously. ^^' *hugs* I'm sorry.

Hey, hey, don't apologise! I was kidding. :P
I certainly did not get offended or saddened by your comment. I'm just goofing around. :-P

Again, this was only meant to humiliate Jackle, so I won't get offended if you or anyone else says that "It's just TOO much. @.o". I know it is. @.@

(and not realizing you were poking fun at the ultimate fun-poker)

It's pay back tiiiime... >:D

#25273 JoD Redesigns

Posted by Dark Night on 15 November 2007 - 12:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

Oh god, I love them both! :3 The first one for sheer AWESOMENESS and the second one... for the expression. ^^; I'm sorry, but I gotta agree with Jackle, though it's very pretty (too pretty).

Don't worry, it's meant to humiliate Jackle and nothing more. Of course that that could NEVER be an oufit that ANYONE could considerate for a Jackle JoD redesign. It's merely for fun.

...but good work trying not to hide your... Shall we say... hm...
I'de say "disapointment", but that's something everyone feels when looking at my drawings, so nevermind then.

Someone had to tell me anyway. ;__;

#25179 JoD Redesigns

Posted by Dark Night on 14 November 2007 - 08:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

WARNING : Don't look at this picture for too long. The less you look at it, the smaller is the chance of blindness in the next 5 minutes and the less I'll suffer during sleep. You know that my suffering is not worth your vision.

Now, onto the post...

--------------------------
AHAH !
Found it.
Found that special drawing that's gonna make me be sure that I ain't passing trought this night.

And since I can't seem to notice when a thread is past dead, I'm posting my lame attempt for a new Jackle JoD design.

Posted Image

You can see the hapiness in that stare... It's just inspiring. I'de get a similar stare if I dressed Reala with a balerina outfit.

#25113 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 14 November 2007 - 02:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Whoa there~ XD It's alright, I was just joking about the multi-armed pians, no need to get angry with everyone! XD We're all cool here!
*pats poor enraged Night on the head*

Wait, you're talking to me ?
And did you just call me Night ? @.o

@w@ ...

Wait, wait, I'm not angry at ya'! @.< I was just pointing out what a shame for Meggie NOT to notice the "Almighty" Wiseman... >:(

Someone called me Night and pat on my head... @w@

#25006 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 November 2007 - 07:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The Jackle and NiGHTS in my head are willing to talk to me, but the only interaction I get from Reala's when I piss him off, otherwise he sits in this dark little corner as far away from me as possible and pouts. ^^;

I'de sit in a dark corner and talk to myself too if I found out that I was inside someone's head. o.-'

Oh fudgemonkeys. *just found Wizeman in the JoD trailer while taking screenshots of Reala for drawing reference* Oo' *hurries over to photobucket* Anyone else find him? 'Cuz I didn't know he was even there.

EDIT: ..... Why can I not post photobucket stuff??? Oo'

I really hope that the "Wiseman inside your head" takes off a controler for Reala's mask and makes him maul you again.

How could you have NOT noticed Wiseman right behind Reala in that scene ? He's about... Hm...

Wait, how tall is he ? @.o Dude, you're right, KittyWhiggles, he is BIG. @.<

And you still did NOT notice him! D:<

#24950 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 November 2007 - 12:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My Thought: Why do all the games I was expecting for Christmas get Delayed? >-_-

Must be frustrating to look under the tree and see a note saying : "YOUR PRESENTS AREN'T FOR SALE YET. WAIT 'TILL JANUARY. Signed : Father Christmas"

... I know I'de get depressed. ;__;

#24892 What did you say, Puffy?

Posted by Dark Night on 12 November 2007 - 09:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

There there, ReeRee. *gives Reala a tissue while wearing full-body armor and a knight's helmet*

I'm guessing that someone finally learned her lesson. :3

... did it work ? @.o

I just got an image of Puffy doing the news with Jim Carrey making her say stuff. =3
Puffy: "And my tiny little nipples went to France."
Reala: TT_TT MY EYES!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME ?! D:

I imagine what will I hear her say THIS time... @.<