Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Oneris's Content

There have been 6 items by Oneris (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34901 Psychology & NiGHTS

Posted by Oneris on 10 January 2008 - 07:57 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Actually I agree with you, that is a pretty neat find. Haha Reala the drama queen. -giggles-

#34766 WHO WANTS PLUSHIES!

Posted by Oneris on 09 January 2008 - 04:31 AM in Creative Stuff!

I'd like a nights plushie o.o

#34762 New, Hi!

Posted by Oneris on 09 January 2008 - 04:01 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi! my name's Oneris. I enjoy drawing, playing games, reading, throwing snow balls at people and all that good stuff. Oh and music! ^-^

I've been a fan of Nights since it came out, it's pretty amazing.
The whole concept of it just appeals to me, as do the characters.. not to mention it's a fun game..
Anyway, I'm new, so feel free to befriend me and talk to me.

p.s. I've been trying to get my hands on the Nights, Christmas Nights, and Reala Plushies.. the UFO catchers. If anyone knows where I could get one, please let me know? Please and Thank you.

#34732 All dream drops collected

Posted by Oneris on 08 January 2008 - 10:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Can you tell me where they all are? Like, in detail? I'm so bad with directions and I SO want the dreamdrops.

Sure, which ones do you need?

#34656 All dream drops collected

Posted by Oneris on 08 January 2008 - 01:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, and this is my first post. Anyway, I've collected all the dreamdrops and the only thing that happens really is that you can play as Claris and Elliot, which I'm sure you're all aware of.. But they're both mute o.o Nights doesn't get his old costume either, unfortunatley.. Also, no new levels I've noticed.. But it's still fun to run around as the classic characters. ^-^/)

#34630 Dreamdrops locations

Posted by Oneris on 08 January 2008 - 02:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm almost done getting all the dream drops. I just got the one on river rescue a few minutes ago, finally. =)