Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jof's Content

There have been 5 items by Jof (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99469 NiGHTS SART Announcement

Posted by Jof on 10 July 2012 - 09:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

WOW, it was one thing watching the reveal in the sub quality live stream, it's another seeing it in glorious clarity. That looks utterly amazing. And I finally got to see the Wizeman section.

Seriously SUMO, if you're reading this, just well done. Well done!

#99402 Campaign SUCCESS

Posted by Jof on 09 July 2012 - 03:00 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Downloadable games on WiiWare are limited by Nintendo to 40Mb iirc so NiGHTS just wouldn't be feasible.

#99284 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Jof on 05 July 2012 - 09:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I, for one, approve of our new digital focused SEGA overlords.

Seriously though. GOD YES. YES YES YES YES YES.

I am so frigging psyched it's unreal. Where once people had to hunt out a Saturn and copy of the game, now NiGHTS can be enjoyed by MILLIONS at the touch of a button. NiGHTS is perfectly suited to the XBLA/PSN environment, and I just know it's going to do well, especially off the back of Jet Set Radio launching summer too.

If SEGA can keep up this digital revival, I'm sure things will work out for them in the long run.

But for now, glorious NiGHTS int Dreams HD. Community, this was down to you. I can't thank you enough.

#98794 CHRISTMAS COMPETITION WINNERS

Posted by Jof on 02 January 2012 - 11:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Great Job Viper! Absolutely hilarious :D I'll never be able to listen to Dreams Dreams the same way again lol.

Every entry was fantastic though! You guys are all so creative!

#98743 High Res NiGHTS 1 artwork topic

Posted by Jof on 26 December 2011 - 08:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Can Some one get me pictures of Christmas NiGHTS, Jackle, and Reala please?

Sorry bud, I'm sure no offence was intended, but please try not to bump topics that have been dead for over a year and a half :) Cheers.