Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Cayt's Content

There have been 1 items by Cayt (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34736 Newbie here

Posted by Cayt on 09 January 2008 - 12:11 AM in Introduce Yourself

So, um... Hi. =D I'm Caitlyn, or, as the nifty little box to the left of this post says, Cayt. (I'm a real creative one, aren't I? XD)

I've been lurking here for almost a year, though never bothered to join until I got a copy of JoD. (I missed the first game, so JoD is really my only first-hand experience.) I've always dreamed of flying, so I was drawn to the game as soon as I heard about the original.

Not much to say about myself, really. I consider myself a rather bland person, you know, the type who tends to sort of blend into the background. XD I'm really quiet in just about any medium, so I'll probably continue my lurker ways.

Personally, I'm a very arts oriented person. I play the violin (Like Helen! =3), and have been taking drawing and painting classes for the past four years (I consider myself to specialize in sketches and oils, but in reality I'll draw with anything).

I'm also a huge nerd. >w< Video games, novels, and even a D&D group that meets every other Friday. (Ha, I play a rogue. Even in fantasy I'm in the background. XD)

And, um, I s'pose that's me. I kinda rambled on for a while there. (I do that pretty often. Consider that an apology in advance. XD)