Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Elias's Content

There have been 33 items by Elias (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42636 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Elias on 29 February 2008 - 07:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Since i cant find a mentioning on this, did anyoen one want a song from this soundtrack or soemthing?
I boguht it awhile ago, D: But, well, things have been slow for me

#41249 Crique du Freak (Manga or Novel)

Posted by Elias on 14 February 2008 - 01:13 AM in Community Corner

I've got the first book of the series and have yet to read it.

The manga seems interesting, of course, all the pretty art captures my eye. But I haven't seen anymore of the manga aside the first chapter.

Hmm, the full First Manga issue in englihs should be up on the net somewhere XD

#40913 Another NiGHTS

Posted by Elias on 09 February 2008 - 06:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

It be nice if it was D:

#37551 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Elias on 25 January 2008 - 03:12 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ill give you try~

Nick: My name on there is either Hakunio or Jun (for sasajun)
Name: Hakunio Sasajun Jenriin (佩く丹於 ジん吏員)

Posted Image
(My current avatar on i did on Message, Lj, and ect)

Code: 0516-5980-2526
Extra: "I am very excited to grant entrance to many NiGHTS fans to my garden, and to speed race with people over the internet"
Email: hakunio@pixnet.net (Prease note, if you receive a reply from me, and there is Japanese or Chinese symbols in reply, thats because of Chinese address, and I'm terrible sorry)

#36911 Crique du Freak (Manga or Novel)

Posted by Elias on 21 January 2008 - 08:41 PM in Community Corner

Probably is one on this book, and i just don't know it O_o
But yeah, free country, so i make one anyways

Has anyone else read this book series, or seen the Manga?

(It does a lot better then Harry Potter in japan, from what i have heard and seen from people)

#36910 Pan's Labyrinth

Posted by Elias on 21 January 2008 - 08:37 PM in Community Corner

XD What made me want to see it the most, was cause i only saw part of the movie on a japanese tv show, where they showed that CLip, and it looked like Silent Hill scary. XD Sadl,y tha twas the only SH type scary part in the movie

My cousin brought this up, but what if all the things in the movie, were just her imagination, you know? The only thing was the Root thing, cause she got it from Fawn, and not somewhere else. But alot of stuff, you can always point out "Well, this happened, but looking at it like this, this could have happened as well" You know what i mena O_o?

#36891 Dreamdrops locations

Posted by Elias on 21 January 2008 - 06:55 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You do know that there is a guide to all the dreamdrops on Gamespot.com

Yes XD But it doesn't tell me about how many i have to hit, and where they are XD

#36071 Didn't You Just Throw That Away?

Posted by Elias on 17 January 2008 - 05:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

What does that Pian do as it follows you, anyway?

I alwaysed wondered that

I thought maybe if you paralooped it, it would go to your dream O_o i seriously wish i knew what he did

#36070 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Elias on 17 January 2008 - 05:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My Though:

TRiPPY Will probably get the game the second the doors open

#36069 Glitch found in Pure Valley

Posted by Elias on 17 January 2008 - 05:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Anyone else find this? Use Dragon in the behind NiGHTS section, then as you're about to exit the other side turn around. You can now explore the section from the side view, and go through all surfaces into the blackness. It's funny, even though it's a glitch it's kind of a throwback, as it brings to mind parts of NiD, with the choppy cut surfaces n such when viewed at the right angles.

The reason I found this was in the search for the last Dream Drop in Pure Valley, which I still can't find. No hints!

Hmm O_o thats interesting, I jsut cant get it to do that on mien though

#35969 Dreamdrops locations

Posted by Elias on 16 January 2008 - 08:39 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I almost have all dream drops (missing 2, one im jsut lazy to get XD) but the other one, is from the Crystal Caslte, mission 1. Its the one where you need to hit all the Dimond reflectors. ANyone know how many there are, and where they are? I can only find like 4 =_=

#35968 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Elias on 16 January 2008 - 08:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My Random JoD thought:

Male or Female, NiGHTS has a perfect butt =w=

#35755 Hellow ^^

Posted by Elias on 15 January 2008 - 02:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello~ welcome to the forumss =A=

#35754 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by Elias on 15 January 2008 - 02:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reala seems masculine. I do have a NiGHTSXReala fanfiction up on fanfiction.net (my name there is ElvisInMyFridge) and I have one coming up soon!

Yummy Yummy OwO

#35617 Vote for us!

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

as of now, yours and antoehr song are tied with 15? votes, and 32 percent!

#35614 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I loved Reala's voice. He sounded so evil to me, but with that underlying layer of sadness to his voice that could only mean he has feelings too. Of course, that laugh of his made me want to rip out his vocal chords and stomp on them, but I loved his voice otherwise.

Feelings...For NiGHTS! O_O AHH! YAOI/YURI/HENTAI!

Oh! does Reala HAVE a comfirmed Gender O_O?!?!!?!?!?

#35608 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Why do the Japanese always get awesome little things when they pre-order stuff and all we get is a boring, 10-minute DVD?

Because :o

Oh! if YesAsia wont work (sorry if it was mentioned before)

Do Play-asia.com Thats where you coudld get the delux pack with the keychai nfolder and NiGHTS Jr with the game, so they may have other delux packs (i knwo they have the ps2 one with the book) O_o thats where i got mine. It also ships well in the US (I dunno about Europe though) It ships from New York i think.

#35607 NiGHTS' Gender

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Did no one like my stupid poem?

It was a lovely stupid poem D:

Though O_O it makes me wonder more

#35606 Didn't You Just Throw That Away?

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Better, it's all that shady-looking Pian in the back. You know, that one. Over there. You see him, with that smirk on his face like he knows something. You see him. It's that one, right there.

you mean the one that follows you after getting a certain coin? that makes sence

#35603 Didn't You Just Throw That Away?

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm under the impression that it's a dream and he's actually naked, but has no body and therefore his clothes ARE his body.

Im under alto of impressions of him =w=

Oh! wait, what if, even thouhg NiGHTS isnt holding the mask, will or Helen are the one who recive it, thus, maybe they are the ones who are holding it in there subconsious state with NiGHST O_o Ya know? sicne htey do make the same actiosn as NiGHTS does..

OH OH OH! ITS ALL OCTOPAW! HE HODLS THE MASK FOR YOU :o

#35595 Didn't You Just Throw That Away?

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Actaually, that does make sense. It's a dream, so maybe the masks are floating around him like the Ideyas did in the first game.

W00T SCORE ONE FOR ELIAS!

Yeah O_o though you never know, NiGHST can fit alot into spandex...

#35586 Didn't You Just Throw That Away?

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The answer is 42

NiGHTS can fly, correct, so maybe the Mask fly near him and they are invisible :o YES IT MAKES SENCE NOW!

#35580 MyDream Online with unlocks?

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 06:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Purgy, your new icon is hot -w-

Oh! well, yeah. it goes like that. If you play as Claris or Elliot, then who ever you visit will be the either Claris or Elliot, such as if your Helen or Will, they will be either Helen or Will (and visa versa)

#35576 I'm Done...uh...Now What?

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 05:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

try to get all the Pian things, there is empty blocks on the pian page, and i have no clue what they are

#35575 Why are my Pians crying?

Posted by Elias on 14 January 2008 - 05:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

kinda late to reply to this i think. try to pick them up a few times. alto of my pians dont like be exsept for the suepr maren hybrad (its a full slheep) He lieks me, and fallows me where i go. But feed them the chips, but when i do that, they sometiems cry O_o everytime i hatch an egg, i pick thatpian up, carie it for a while, and it loves me right afterwards