Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kichigai's Content

There have been 23 items by Kichigai (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80133 NiGHTS baby stuff?

Posted by Kichigai on 31 October 2009 - 09:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

Awww congrats! XD I found this cute little baby hat. Snip those frilly things off and you got a little NiGHTS chao hat!

http://www.essential...P=AFC-YSHOPPING

#79210 Word association game

Posted by Kichigai on 19 October 2009 - 03:05 PM in Community Corner

Jellyfish

#79209 Random thought thread

Posted by Kichigai on 19 October 2009 - 03:01 PM in Community Corner

Tee-hee-hee~

#78563 Your first computergame music memory

Posted by Kichigai on 14 October 2009 - 09:30 PM in Community Corner

Oh jeezus I can't believe I remember the first tune from a PC game. I guess when your a child things can easily burn into your brain. @_@;

When I was living in the apartments my dad showed my sister an I a game called Mixed Up Mother Goose. We had a little fold out map with slots and everything! We were really obsessed with playing.

#77942 Desktop thread

Posted by Kichigai on 07 October 2009 - 03:23 PM in Community Corner

Spaaaaaaacceeeeee~

Posted Image

#77377 Japanese food

Posted by Kichigai on 03 October 2009 - 11:29 PM in Community Corner

ooooh mayo is great on anything :D Is the flavor soy sauce or curry? because it was a bit like both.

Ummm... It does have soy sauce but it also has sauces like mirin I think (oppisite of soy sauce). It's kinda a flavor of it's own. It's like inbetween soy sauce, curry, or even cinnamon nutmeggy. XD;;

#77371 Japanese food

Posted by Kichigai on 03 October 2009 - 11:14 PM in Community Corner

Loufren: Sounds like daifuku. Sweet things like bean paste, chestnuts, cream, or fruits wrapped in mochi.

Trippy: YAKISOBAAAAA! <D One of my absolute FAVES! I could eat that stuff all day~ Try it with spicy chinese mustard and mayo!

#77370 Your computer!

Posted by Kichigai on 03 October 2009 - 11:06 PM in Community Corner

Secreeeeeeeetssss~ :D

HP W1907 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor (main)
A shitty second monitor only used for keeping messaging programs, music players, references open on when I'm working.

The computer is custom so I don't know much about the insides.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core processor 6000+ 3.00GHz
4GB ram.
Space- Main drive 125GB. Extra drive with 340GB.
Logitech trackball mouse. Logitech G15 keyboard.
9x12 Intuos2 Platinum Wacom tablet.

#77235 Japanese food

Posted by Kichigai on 02 October 2009 - 10:42 PM in Community Corner

Chewy Tea D: ....

I'm convinced i heard about some Japanese version of cola with chewy gummy things in but it got banned because people were choking on it XD

Ha! That's believable. A bunch of weird drinks are popping up like jelly coffee in a can. Taste ok but the texture.... so.... strange. @~@

#77224 Japanese food

Posted by Kichigai on 02 October 2009 - 10:28 PM in Community Corner

Someone asked me that before. :D *lol* It's either from taiwan or China. Not quite sure. A sweet cold milky tea drink with chewy blackish tapioca balls. I've rarely ever seen it in Japan.

#77219 D:

Posted by Kichigai on 02 October 2009 - 10:19 PM in Community Corner

......... Those EYES.

Posted Image ------> Posted Image

#77211 Japanese food

Posted by Kichigai on 02 October 2009 - 10:07 PM in Community Corner

Don't quite remember what type this one is. XD;;; They are probably the sweet sour-like ones. You can eat them with rice too or eat them alone. My mom always makes me eat them when I get sick. I guess it's good for the tummy too!

Edit: Most of the time you don't need a microwave to make these ramen. When I cook the block ramens I just pour hot water and put a plate on top as a cover. Wait for a few minutes and vola! You can probably do the same method with the microwave-needed ones with boiling water. :3

#77205 D:

Posted by Kichigai on 02 October 2009 - 09:57 PM in Community Corner

It's CONNAAAAN! XD *photoshops*

Posted Image

#77197 Japanese food

Posted by Kichigai on 02 October 2009 - 09:33 PM in Community Corner

Should probably left some instructions in the box. XD *lmao*

You can put the furikake (The pink fishy flakes!) on top of rice and eat it simply like that, make onigiri (rice balls), or make ochazuke (rice with green tea poured on top. Eat like soupy rice!)

Your right Sierra! :D Tarako! I looooooove the mentaiko version but this is pretty much the same. Very yummy!

#67969 Closed

Posted by Kichigai on 28 February 2009 - 03:10 PM in Artwork

-@o@-;;........->_>-;;;;.........

*SAVES*

#67286 Star Trek

Posted by Kichigai on 05 February 2009 - 11:37 PM in Community Corner

Spocklar...

My dad totally hates this version which makes me want to see it more. :) The visurals are very pretty and intense. I'm curious how they will pull it off without making it look like a sci-fi next-generation-whatever teen movie.

#67217 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by Kichigai on 04 February 2009 - 03:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I've always been curious on how they moved NiGHTS eyes around and now I know. It's just one big ball (half ball thingy)... and the fact they added light squiggly eye veins just makes it creepy.

Nightmare fuel -->

Posted Image

#66955 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by Kichigai on 26 January 2009 - 10:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh god.... If it's ever possible I would so re-texture that Reala to his original look. D:

#66882 Exciting News

Posted by Kichigai on 24 January 2009 - 09:00 PM in Community Corner

I managed to wedge a little NiGHTS inspired item into Gaia..... HURAAAAAAH~

#66636 SEGA are up to something.

Posted by Kichigai on 18 January 2009 - 11:11 PM in Community Corner

Apparently, TRAViS has already done some homework (according to SEGANerds, anyway).
It seems whatever the game is, it's going to contain sexuality and violence and currently has a 12+ rating.
Oh GOD, i am so hoping for a 'Conkers Bad Fur Day' kinda thing here! :D
Not gonna happen though as i can never see SEGA taking the piss out of their own creations. Ever.

If it's Sonic and Mario with the coloful taste of SuperJail.... I'd buy it~ :D

#66560 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Kichigai on 17 January 2009 - 04:09 PM in Community Corner

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

#66119 Jackle's Card(s)

Posted by Kichigai on 07 January 2009 - 12:55 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I'm curious to see what those scribbles are on that card so I used a filter called Blow Up to inlarge the image.

Posted Image

Also inlarged this one since it's hard to find a good clear image of it.

Posted Image

#66069 Jackle's Card(s)

Posted by Kichigai on 06 January 2009 - 04:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

The whole time I imagined the cards had some kind of weird pumpkinish claw stretching looking design... but now that I know what it is I feel completely satistifed. Thank you!

Edit: The mural in soft museum is a picture of the super pian's floating castle. I posted a picture about it quite some time ago.