Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LittleBloodyFooFoo's Content

There have been 8 items by LittleBloodyFooFoo (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55577 DeviantArt Accounts

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 30 June 2008 - 08:09 PM in Artwork

http://azurekitsune308.deviantart.com/
Is me. Yes it is.

#55576 So, how many of you haven't actually played NiGHTS?

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 30 June 2008 - 08:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I spent about a year and a half living on eBay to find me a cheaply priced NiGHTS copy and Sega Saturn. It was worth all the time and money spent. *snort* Then I recieved JoD this past Christmas. Now I've just gotta get me some more moneys and buy a copy of Christmas NiGHTS.

#37800 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 26 January 2008 - 05:01 AM in Community Corner

Take Me Anywhere - Tegan and Sara

#36575 Your beginnings in NiGHTS fandom.

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 20 January 2008 - 04:55 AM in Poll Area

I was looking for Sonic music on a fansite and saw a section for NiGHTS into Dreams in the music section. I'd played the pinball game in Sonic Adventure DX and was curious about the game, so I looked into it. I -instantly- fell in love with the music. Soon I was searching for sites, images, ANYTHING NiGHTS related, which is how I found TRiPPY and the NiD.com.

#36513 Most Hated Boss in JoD

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 19 January 2008 - 09:41 PM in Poll Area

Bomamba made me want to shoot my screen. ._. I'd be stuck trying to get the last cat in a hole and it just wouldn't go in!

#36264 Vote for us!

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 19 January 2008 - 01:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Done and done. I wish you two the best of luck!

#36229 Favorite New Boss

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 18 January 2008 - 11:55 PM in Poll Area

Queen Bella. I loved her design, and her level is quite hard to master. It was a good challenge and fun to beat.
Plus, her music has to be one of my favorites from the game, as was upbeat and reminiscent of the original game but had a new 'flare' to it.

#35258 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by LittleBloodyFooFoo on 12 January 2008 - 05:20 PM in Community Corner

Bubbly - Colbie Caillat