Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Uhobi's Content

There have been 94 items by Uhobi (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41940 The Race -andersam

Posted by Uhobi on 21 February 2008 - 07:23 PM in DREAMS DREAMS

bad luck? maybe. i haven't seen you till now.

personally, i'd like a see a doujin for that. sounds amusing. and that's actually a pretty good poem too.

#41745 why don't people want it?

Posted by Uhobi on 19 February 2008 - 08:03 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

charlie: we ended up putting it at 30% off. The not sure part doesn't really apply though because play n trade has a demo copy of every game in stock so anyone can try out any game. so far everyone that's tried it has liked it. but most people haven't heard of it so...i just have to suggest it sometimes.

travis: we have one used copy...which also makes me sad...

yamilover: i see what your saying, the part that bugs me get are those who fit the category of NiGHTS fans to a tee and those that already are NiGHTS fans just don't seem to care.

now that i think about it...it might help is one of the guys at work didn't keep telling people how terrible it is just because he doesn't like it. that's bad for business anyway. when you're trying to sell games there should be no such thing as a bad game...

#41731 why don't people want it?

Posted by Uhobi on 19 February 2008 - 01:22 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

today at work I had to put our remaining copies of NiGHTS: JOD on the clearance rack... that was a hard and painful thing to do. I don't understand why more people don't like it.

#41396 NiGHTS Flash

Posted by Uhobi on 15 February 2008 - 07:27 PM in Creative Stuff!

aww, that's adorable

#40127 Boss Nicknames?

Posted by Uhobi on 04 February 2008 - 03:10 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

most of mine are inappropriate for the board....actually all of them are...

#39486 SMASH SPOILERS

Posted by Uhobi on 01 February 2008 - 01:47 AM in Community Corner

i'm happy with the lineup. everyone i wanted is in. but there's a bunch i wish weren't in it....

#38642 My veiw on the 2nd level marens in JoD

Posted by Uhobi on 28 January 2008 - 11:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

wow, one of the most in depth... one of these (can't remember word >.<)... i've seen yet.

#38639 Hello

Posted by Uhobi on 28 January 2008 - 11:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi, there. An ROTC person? Did 3 years of that...then I got lazy.

Anyway, welcome and I hope you have fun here.

#38513 Nightmare

Posted by Uhobi on 28 January 2008 - 06:50 AM in Dream

"black ideya huh..."

"What, those two? Heh, I wouldn't be too worried about them. I've been eavesdropping and they don't seem dangerous. At least not aggressive anyway."

#37907 Important update

Posted by Uhobi on 26 January 2008 - 08:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

good luck out there.

#37208 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Uhobi on 23 January 2008 - 07:12 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Uhobi
Alex
Posted Image
USA
3823-7225-8910
Willing to play just about whenever.
e-mail: moon_eyes3@hotmail.com (please put something in the topic so I know)

#37170 Nightmare

Posted by Uhobi on 23 January 2008 - 02:17 AM in Dream

Well, should have seen that coming... "Alright, fair enough." He said as he rolled back over and coiled a bit. "Regardless, marens trying to scare marens is awfully pointless isn't it? I mean what did you honestly expect to get out of such an act other than your own amusement?"

#37009 The Mirror Mask

Posted by Uhobi on 22 January 2008 - 07:29 AM in Community Corner

i saw it a while ago. very interesting, but i have to say that one scene in the movie seemed completely pointless.
Spoiler
i saw that and was reminded of hitchhikers guide humor, it just seemed that random...

#36916 Pan's Labyrinth

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 08:53 PM in Community Corner

XD What made me want to see it the most, was cause i only saw part of the movie on a japanese tv show, where they showed that CLip, and it looked like Silent Hill scary. XD Sadl,y tha twas the only SH type scary part in the movie

My cousin brought this up, but what if all the things in the movie, were just her imagination, you know? The only thing was the Root thing, cause she got it from Fawn, and not somewhere else. But alot of stuff, you can always point out "Well, this happened, but looking at it like this, this could have happened as well" You know what i mena O_o?

another one would be
Spoiler

#36906 Pan's Labyrinth

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 08:28 PM in Community Corner

Pale Man: OMG WHERE ARE MY EEEEYES???? *CRAWLING ALL OVER FLOOR*

Ophelia: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *EATS FOOD**RUNS AWAY*

then she gives them a kick so they roll a little farther away....just to mess with him

#36905 Nightmare

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 08:25 PM in Dream

Aww, how cute...thought Quez with a smirk, Well, might as well make myself known. Just then he noticed TORiAS out of the corner of his eye and heard his idea for a little game. Oh, hell... Quez slithered over behind TORiAS and drawled, "Sooo, who's going to be doing the crying? In all honesty it's not much fun unless everyone wins at least once." He draped his arms loosely around TORiAS' shoulders from behind, pulled his face close and whispered, "Why don't you go first..."

#36901 Uhobi's stuff

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 08:11 PM in Creative Stuff!

Oooh, I like the design of that fanmaren! I keep on thinking "seaweed O__O" when I see him... XD

haha, that makes sense... he's supposed to be more like decorative blown glass i think. like those little 3" tall glass animals you can buy for like $100.

#36899 Hi! I'm a shy type of person

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 08:07 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi there, good to meet you. you'll like this forum, people here rock.

as for posting art, i use photobucket and copy/paste the html codes

#36832 Pan's Labyrinth

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 07:13 AM in Community Corner

The movie has always been one of the main movies that reminded me of NiGHTS stuff.

which is exactly why it needed a topic here. i figured it was appropriate.

#36831 Jackle Contest

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 07:10 AM in Creative Stuff!

*holy crapping at sa-chan with mouth open. unable to find words to describe*

#36829 Uhobi's stuff

Posted by Uhobi on 21 January 2008 - 07:06 AM in Creative Stuff!

new stuff!!! kinda.

Posted Image
this guy i just came up with the other day. haven't named him yet. don't worry admins and mods, i'm not going to do a contest for it...
Posted Image
these are the first NiGHTS pics i ever did. they turned out surprisingly well
Posted Image
and this is an in-progress of JOD NiGHTS. so far it's the only picture i've ever drawn where i put more effort into the butt than any other part of the picture, the freaking embroidery didn't take me as long as it took to make that butt look decent, and i'm still not completely happy with it...

#36769 Pan's Labyrinth

Posted by Uhobi on 20 January 2008 - 11:43 PM in Community Corner

I thought Pan's Labyrinth was really good.

The only part that really creeped me out was when the guy got his nose smashed with a beer bottle. o---------0

But when Ophelia went to the room with the thing with the eyes on his hands, why didn't she knock his eyes on the ground then eat all of the food??? XD

Or at least that's what I would've done.

hehe, that's gives a great mental image of the thing pulling a velma "where are my eyes, i can't find my eyes. i can't see anything without my eyes!"

#36700 : ( Error 85010

Posted by Uhobi on 20 January 2008 - 07:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

it says checking untill that person puts in your code. but i assume that mosr than one person would have added TRiPPY by now....

#36342 Dreams playing like video games?

Posted by Uhobi on 19 January 2008 - 05:45 AM in Dream Discussion

happens to me plenty.
Actually the BF has a story about having a dream and trying to check his map by pressing the M key. Then he realized that there was no M key and it shocked him into a lucid state. haha.

#36330 Heeey~

Posted by Uhobi on 19 January 2008 - 05:24 AM in Introduce Yourself

heh heh heh. I love his whole "burrito!" thing...

his? lol

edit: oh! well fair enough then i guess. i thought torias was a guy too...0_0;