Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

FanOingo3's Content

There have been 23 items by FanOingo3 (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49894 IRON MAN

Posted by FanOingo3 on 04 May 2008 - 09:57 PM in Community Corner

Truly, this was possibly the Best Superhero Movie ever made. Better than Batman, Superman, and others. Truly, it was smart, funny, and all around witty.

The action was great, the Effects were top-notch and the actors were all relatively good.

Need I say anymore about Downey? He played Tony Stark so well and he really became Iron Man. With Iron Man, it shows that you can make a great Superhero Movie with Awesome Action Sequences and have a story that's well written and makes sense.

One thing is for sure, Iron Man shows that this Summer is definitely a great time for movies <_<

#47484 Across The Universe

Posted by FanOingo3 on 16 April 2008 - 05:04 AM in Community Corner

Ok, my best friend is OBSESSED WITH THIS MOVIE! She seen it in theatres 10 times (i'm not kidding) pre-ordered the DVD and waited outside the store on release date. She made me watch it once, and imo....

Meh

It's well done, good imagery, good statement, but i felt like it has all been done. The messages it showed have been done before and were too easy to understand. The singers were ok, i liked the girl who owned the apt. the most (name alludes me) and maxwell had a good character (lots of allusion to his silver hammer :D).

It wasn't bad, but nothing special. It deserves an honourable mention but no special awards.

I thought the covers were great mostly because I can't get the songs out of my head. However the movie was nominated for a Golden Globe but that was it. It didn't win of course.

Me personally, I think it would do well as an Animated film. But that's just me.

#47461 How did you first get into anime?

Posted by FanOingo3 on 16 April 2008 - 01:04 AM in Community Corner

Kiki's Delivery Service...or any Studio Ghibli film for that matter. I swear, Miyazaki films are greatness :D

#47405 What been rottin in your player?

Posted by FanOingo3 on 15 April 2008 - 07:35 PM in Community Corner

I've been listening to "Inhuman Rampage" by DragonForce for a while lately. I have to say they're my favorite band right now. :D

My Personal Favorite Tracks on the CD:

-Operation Ground and Pound
-Through The Fire and Flames
-The Flame of Youth
-Trail of Broken Hearts

#47404 Across The Universe

Posted by FanOingo3 on 15 April 2008 - 07:31 PM in Community Corner

I'm surprised no one has talked about this movie as I find it to be incredibly entertaining.

Now I am for one a Broadway Musical fan and of course I thought this movie was pretty good. However, right now this movie is incredibly mixed upon a lot of audiences and critics.

Either the movie is being bashed by Musical Haters or it's just not as appealing to other people.

For those who don't know what this movie is, it's a Musical movie in the style of Broadway Shows such as "We Will Rock You" and "Mamma Mia" where all the songs are from Famous Bands, but the story is all made up.

In Across The Universe, the movie is made up of songs from The Beatles.

Now to be honest, I think the one thing that brought this movie down for me was that some of the Musical Sequences, either the camera work wasn't as amazing, crazy, or even imaginative or it was just down right dull compared to the rest.

Like for "Hey Jude" I thought that the scene was gonna just as amazing as the other songs...but it really wasn't.

But still, a fun, imgainative and spectacular musical movie. While not the best one out there, that still goes to Sweeney Todd in my Book, it is a good movie in my honest opinion.

#46494 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by FanOingo3 on 09 April 2008 - 02:10 AM in Community Corner

Not quite. From what I've been reading the game has actually been in development since 2006. Their are SEGA development teams all around the world creating it as well.
Soure: <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Unleashed" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Unleashed</a>

By the way. The arm reminds me of this guy. Remember him?

Posted Image

XD That's funny because I remember someone commenting on the Teaser saying that's what his arm looked like. I concur.

But I have a different theory with the Werewolf thing. They say you'll be able to use Ring Energy, maybe when as a werewolf, Sonic could contain most of his speed and could be a fast and unstoppable beast...but that's just me.

However, I'm not judging the game, like I said before, from it's teaser. The gameplay itself has gotten my hyped up mostly because I want to know how it's gonna work with the controls.

To me it really doesn't seem like the Secret Rings type of control.

#46457 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by FanOingo3 on 08 April 2008 - 06:10 PM in Community Corner

The quality of trailer looks really nice. Sonic spinning the ring on his finger - amazing quality and the mood is wonderful. They should have cut it there, in my opinion because whoever voice acted the "urgh...uurrrgh..." crap really sounds like they're sitting on the toilet, not turning into a bloody Werewolf...hog....thing.

In terms of gameplay i can't judge it yet. In terms of story and the way things are looking right now, i'm not feeling excited.

Yeah, personally I dislike Jason as Sonic. If we do get the chance then I would want Ryan back for this game.

#46454 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by FanOingo3 on 08 April 2008 - 05:58 PM in Community Corner

Truly, I thought the new Teaser was pretty cool. I mean it could set up what the other storyline could be and how this Werewolf thing came across.

But however, I'm not gonna judge the game by it's trailer. Instead I'm gonna wait til' I see full gameplay and such.

#46346 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by FanOingo3 on 07 April 2008 - 06:34 PM in Community Corner

See that's why I like The Subspace Emissary, it helped me get good with every character in the game. With the exception of a few, but still I enjoyed it because it helped me get better with each character.

Seriously, the way X-Play reviewed Subspace was pure utter BS. How is Subspace like Kingdom Hearts? If it's anything, it's more like a Kirby game.

#46177 List your top 10 favorite games of all time!

Posted by FanOingo3 on 06 April 2008 - 04:59 AM in Community Corner

My list has one game from each franchise.

Top 10: Least to Greatest

10. Kingdom Hearts- Kingdom Hearts. Mostly it's known as the game that got me into Final Fantasy characters while adding the greatness of Disney to the game. But I stands as being a good game for having a good difficulty in my honest opinion.

9. Sly Cooper- Sly 3: Honor Among Theives. I consider this my favorite in the series for having some of the original stuff from the first game while having the stuff they had in Sly 2. Honestly, I await Sly 4 :)

8. Guitar Hero- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. Having possibly the best list of songs in the series, being able to play as Slash and Tom Morello, and being able to play "Through The Fire and Flames" by DragonForce is why this gets my top fav. in the series :)

7. Sonic The Hedgehog- Sonic Heroes. Possibly one of my favorite 3D Sonic games, I enjoyed this game mostly because you ran from the beginning and that's all you did. In Adventure, the whole Shooting, Fishing, and Treasure Hunting was not really fun for me. Sorry but I have to say.

6. Ratchet and Clank- Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. I consider this to be the only good game on the Playstation 3. But yes, lots of action, destruction...but it really isn't as difficult as the other ones. But still my favorite in the franchise.

5. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg- I have to say, it's kinda sad they never made a sequel to this game. I enjoyed it. It's a lot of fun. Though It is nice to see Billy getting cameos, but not in really good games.

4. Banjo-Kazooie- Probably considered one of my favorite N64 games, I enjoyed this game mostly because it was long, had a lot of fun factor, and overall was a good game.

3. Super Smash Bros.- Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I know that almost everyone is putting this on their Top Fav. Game list, but I liked Brawl mostly for the Story Mode, all the features, and of course the Multiplayer.

2. Mario- Super Mario Bros. 3. Possibly my favorite 2D Mario game, this game was fun because it had good gameplay, good difficulty, great music, just great everything.

1. The Legend of Zelda- Windwaker, Twilight Princess, & Majora's Mask. It was tie between these three as their my favorites in the Zelda franchise. Sorry folks, but I feel Ocarina of Time is completely overrated. But hey, it's only my opinion. :(

#45813 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by FanOingo3 on 02 April 2008 - 10:55 PM in Community Corner

I absolutely HATE to be the jerk bastard that shoots down evidence, but I've had a bad couple days, and I have to take it out on someone. I apologise.
I have to ask for the link to that page that's pictured there, otherwise, I'm afraid that I have to assume it's Photoshopped, simply because it looks like a relatively simple page, and that top ad thing looks like a Sig Image that's been 'streched' to allow space for a Sega Symbol and the words 'Product information.' Now, I can be wrong, of course, and personally, I hope I am, but right now, I'm playing the jerk bastard.
And as far as the Gamestop Multiplatform goes, they could have been playing it safe. They may not know which systems it's for, so they're putting up the page for every active system. Once again, I could be, and here, I hope like h*ll that I'm wrong, because I only own a Wii.

Salright' if you don't believe me. I'm not truly for sure if it's real. But if all the information I got is true, then I'll be happy.

#45794 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by FanOingo3 on 02 April 2008 - 08:39 PM in Community Corner

This is the news only on the playable characters.

However, we're not so sure about the Werewolf sonic. But I'm positively sure they took it out.

Posted Image

You'll need to click full size to see the info on playable Characters.

Now I have to say that this picture is somewhat old. So from what I heard the Release Date is November.

In fact check this out!

Available Systems for Game

Sonic Unleashed will be available for the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 2 and the Playstation 3.

#45772 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by FanOingo3 on 02 April 2008 - 06:56 PM in Community Corner

I like it what gave you the idea that it was disliked?

A lof of the reviewers have given the Subspace bad scores. Mostly because they say its "Too repetitive"

Gee, from what I remember the Adventure Mode was just as repetitive in Melee as it was here. Yet I didn't hear any complaints about that.

Besides I like this one more. Mostly because of upping the difficulty. Makes it like a classic sidescroller that has good difficulty.

#45768 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by FanOingo3 on 02 April 2008 - 06:49 PM in Community Corner

Is this true? where did you find it? Better not be an April Fools. I hate the werewolf Sonic. And the giant Zerg ripoff. But Werewolf Sonic more.

This was announced before April 1st. So yes it's true. I heard from a lot of people.

#45701 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by FanOingo3 on 02 April 2008 - 03:46 AM in Community Corner

My top main characters for Brawl are Toon Link, Sonic, Lucario, Pit, and Wolf.

Just one question I would like to ask a few people...Am I the only person who really enjoys "The Subspace Emissary"? Seriously...I like what they went with.

I find it the most enjoying aspect of the game when I play it by myself.

#45700 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by FanOingo3 on 02 April 2008 - 03:36 AM in Community Corner

Well I must say that, thankfully, it's been updated that Sega took the Werewolf bit out. I just wanted to state this for those who didn't like the Werewolf part. Also, There are only 3 playable characters.

Mostly being Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. No Shadow or anyone else. Huge plus for me =) Also really huge plus for going back with Eggman's original model and not making Sonic freakishly huge like in Sonic 2K6.

It's also been told that 3 Sega divisions are on this game. Sega of Europe, Sega of America, and Sega of Japan. So not just Sonic Team is working on this game. It's been stated they have a huge budget for this game. So It's clear that Sega just might be trying to get it right this time.

Now I have to say that with the information I've seen, this looks like it could be a good Sonic game. But I'm not getting my hopes up until I actually see the game in action.

From what I know, the game's gonna be Multiplatform. So it'll be on the Wii, Xbox 360, not so sure about the PS3.

But the way the game looks like a mixture of Sonic Rush and Secret Rings, this could be a big plus.

Now as for voice talent, if the rumor about 4-Kids and Sega's contract expiring this month is true, then I would like Ryan Drummond to come back for Sonic.

I just really dislike Griffith as Sonic. Sorry but I have to say so.

As for the control scheme. It could be like NiGHTS: JoD. Being able to use the 4 controller scheme.

#31968 Your Worst Fear

Posted by FanOingo3 on 24 December 2007 - 01:49 AM in Dream Discussion

Clowns. I got a really big fear of Clowns after watching Scary Movie 2. Yes Laugh at me. Ha ha! Very funny XD. But the movie "IT" also shared that fear as well as that scary clown from "Poltergeist" XD

#31819 Should NiD get a Full-Length CGI Movie?

Posted by FanOingo3 on 22 December 2007 - 10:45 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Just as the title suggests, Should NiGHTS Into Dreams get a movie adaption but in the style of Final Fantasy VI: Advent Children?

(Also I apologize if there is a thread like this already.)

#31818 What Movies/TV shows would you put NiGHTS and the others in?

Posted by FanOingo3 on 22 December 2007 - 10:42 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Three Words: Army of Darkness.

Only this time its Army of NiGHTS. XD

#31804 Sweeney Todd

Posted by FanOingo3 on 22 December 2007 - 09:16 PM in Community Corner

To me, this was Burton's best film ever. Really. I am in fact a fan of Broadway, but I had never heard the music or seen the play til' I heard Burton was making this movie.

I probably might put a review up. But not now. I'm lazy XD

But my favorite scene was with Pirelli.

#31802 Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Posted by FanOingo3 on 22 December 2007 - 09:10 PM in Community Corner

I'm planning on getting this game for Christmas along with NiGHTS: JoD. I'm very excited for both. ;)

#31794 Nights in sonic Riders sequel

Posted by FanOingo3 on 22 December 2007 - 08:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Judging from the Screencap I just saw...NiGHTS has the same model as the one in Journey of Dreams. XP

#31791 Hellloooo

Posted by FanOingo3 on 22 December 2007 - 08:41 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone. My name's Eric. I'm 14 years old. I am a classic gamer. I love all the Mario Games, Sonic Games, Kingdom Hearts games, and just recently I discovered NiGHTS.

Now I'm mainly a AMV maker on YouTube.