Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Nymph's Content

There have been 10 items by Nymph (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92374 (Game) Project Jester

Posted by Nymph on 22 July 2010 - 06:51 PM in Creative Stuff!

Crud, I'd love to help with this, but I know nothing about developing in the Unreal Kit; I can only do mapping in Source SDK >_>. Meh I'll download the kit and see if I can make since of it, been wanting to learn to use the UDK anyway.

Regardless good luck on your project :(

#92054 Discuss!

Posted by Nymph on 14 July 2010 - 02:09 AM in NiD15

I just posted a message about this on my DA journal. I don't have that many watchers so you might only get a few more hits, but something is better than nothing.

I should probably start planning what I wanna do for NiGHTS 15th, otherwise I'll never get to doing it :)

#92032 YUJI NAKA INTERVIEW!

Posted by Nymph on 13 July 2010 - 07:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Okay I just messaged him over deviantart. I should have an answer soon :)

#92026 YUJI NAKA INTERVIEW!

Posted by Nymph on 13 July 2010 - 07:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I have a friend that might be able to translate the page so I'll ask him...unless someone gets to the translating first :)

#92024 What game are you playing at the moment?

Posted by Nymph on 13 July 2010 - 07:10 PM in Community Corner

Been playing Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 on PC. Never thought I'd play a first person shooter in my life, but these two games are just to much fun :) Need to go back and finish SoulSilver later...

#92020 YUJI NAKA INTERVIEW!

Posted by Nymph on 13 July 2010 - 06:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Oh man, that's incredible that you guys managed to get an interview with Naka. This was a great read - wait...there's a PC version somewhere? :) Geeze if I could get my hands on that I'd be one very happy girl :)

#91311 Discuss!

Posted by Nymph on 21 June 2010 - 11:01 PM in NiD15

I am so supporting this, but unfortunately I don't have a 360 or PS3 so I can't get it on XBLA or PSN. If it came out on Wii Ware or Steam I'd get it in a heartbeat.

If anything this gives me more of a reason to try and get money for a PS3 :blink:

#74941 IMPORTANT: Major website rehaul planned

Posted by Nymph on 14 September 2009 - 01:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Hearing about this is giving me flashbacks to my Internet Publishing class. @_@

Good luck on the overhaul TRiPPY. Looking forward to the end result :lol:

#73773 Artemis Fowl

Posted by Nymph on 30 August 2009 - 12:28 AM in Community Corner

So far I've read four out of the six books and I have to say I enjoy it. Not a favorite, but definitely an enjoyable read. Personally I would have preferred the fourth book to be a little longer because the ending felt rushed. My favorite so far is the third.

#73590 Hayao Miyazaki Films

Posted by Nymph on 27 August 2009 - 04:51 PM in Community Corner

Love Miyazaki's films. I've seen Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, and Nausicca. Of them the only one i didn't like was Nausicca; it was hard to get into which is a shame since I heard good things about it before. Then again I've only watched it once so I might need to see it again to really appreciate it. The rest I loved with my favorite probably being Spirited Away. Haven't seen Ponyo yet, they aren't showing it in any theaters near my town. I'll probably see it after it comes out on DVD.