Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

W@iZ_M@n's Content

There have been 9 items by W@iZ_M@n (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34402 WOO-FREAKIN'-OOT!

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 06 January 2008 - 03:19 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

dayuuummm! I can't even remember how much was my highest...But I know that I need to work on my skillz @_@

#31717 Just got all A ranks (spoilers for the reward?)

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 22 December 2007 - 05:06 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm still going to work on unlocking them...I dunno about getting all A's though....too hard to think of at the moment.. @_@

#31715 Things you don't like about JoD

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 22 December 2007 - 05:02 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Am I the only one that found the Owl rather cool?? (TO ME) He gave the game a certain feeling...Although when I first started playing, I was like "Who the @$#% is that!!?" ...But he's cool now.. :lol:

#31610 Things you don't like about JoD

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 21 December 2007 - 09:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmm, the voices don't strike too much a problem too me in this game...I've heard SOOO much worse...This isn't bad to me at all.

One thing I don't like is that I have to get a gamecube controller to be able to fly NiGHTS accurately, it's tough with that octagonal control pad on the classic controller or nunchuck,

Another thing I don't like, is not being able to fly around in the Dream Gate freely....When you walk up to NiGHTS and dualize, you have to go through that whole tutorial again with the Owl barking in your face again! @_@

#31607 My Dream Info

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 21 December 2007 - 08:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'll you this....I'm getting really addicted to this My Dream world...Its really starting to grow on me...Lol Oh and thanks YamiLover for the tips! Now I've got about 31 or so, and these guys multiply like crazy....I just saw two literally bump into each other and an egg popped up! :)

#31493 i got my butt kicked... the first time

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 21 December 2007 - 07:10 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Chameleon dude gave me SOOO much trouble the first time, (harder version)I just basically kept on restarting so I can find out the method of beating him, because if I beat him by luck, I would be still scratching my head wondering....Just how the heck do I beat this guy?!

#31490 After the game

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 21 December 2007 - 06:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

OMG I really want to play this game right now..... After hearing about getting C or better on all missions, I played through Will's storyline last night, and just started with Helen.

I'm at work and now I just can't wait to play some more! @_@

#31482 My Dream Info

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 21 December 2007 - 05:42 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You can do all of this during missions? Normally I'm so focused on catching that slimy bird and get key. @_@

#31480 My Dream Info

Posted by W@iZ_M@n on 21 December 2007 - 05:23 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmmm...Am I the only one that Really doesn't know how My Dream works?? I'm really confused how things change and stuff.... I know I just have a doghouse, a small sandbox and some tiny trees growing, which I have no idea how they got there. @_@