Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Diogothedreamer's Content

There have been 19 items by Diogothedreamer (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84820 NiGHTS Rave

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 13 December 2009 - 11:53 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I see nothing wrong with this and when the day comes I will be there at the front with a paid ticket! If you allow a few of the other SEGA sites for Space channel 5, Panzer Dragoon and such then it could be possible to get even more people. They most likely already fell in love with NiGHTS but could be brainwashed before coming out. :P

I go out clubbing sometimes like for the work party on Friday and I still have a good time without drinking alcohol, so that is not an excuse guys. :D

You could do some sick remixes of NiGHTS tracks as well DiGi for some serious dance off. I am not sure if it would work but maybe even have a NiGHTS score attack corner. As mentioned on twitter hire some NiGHTS pole dancers as well. I could imagine how hilarious the dress code of just purple would be as I got some nice new purple trainers and t-shirts. ^_^

I better go to sleep but hope you guys back up the NiGHTS rave and anything I could do to help just give me a shout.

#84269 Bayonetta

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 07 December 2009 - 08:14 PM in Community Corner

Nooooo, much better comparison with the goddess of comedy Tina Fey: :D

Posted Image

Also if anyone in the States only has a silver account and wants to play give me a shout as I have my last 3 demo codes. :(

#83711 Bayonetta

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 02 December 2009 - 08:00 AM in Community Corner

I sent you an email with the code so check your junk/spam folder in case it ends up there. Have fun playing with lady Bayonetta.Also very cool idea for the hair Sierra as it would definetly be interesting to set snakes on those angels in the game! :)

Haven't played the full version but it does contain lots of SEGA references! If anyone else wants to play the demo before tomorrow then there's still some codes left.

#83646 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 01 December 2009 - 08:59 PM in Community Corner

I got the Japanese version but have not played it in a while as I am stuck in a boss!It would be nice if it is possible to play with different regions. :)

#83645 Bayonetta

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 01 December 2009 - 08:58 PM in Community Corner

Hey guys,

I still got a few spare bayonetta demo codes for North American players if anyone is interested. Just drop by my site and give me a silly/funny idea of what shape you would create, if you had Bayonetta's hair.I know it comes out on thursday but a day early for those that haven't tried it is still nice? :)

Hope it is alright to mention it as it would be nicer to see the codes go to people that would have fun trying the game!

#83329 Video repsonses from the fans

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 26 November 2009 - 08:54 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

That must have been great to have an office NiGHTs party! Don't steal all the milk TRiPPY or I wont be able to make cereals/tea. :P

I wouldn't know what kind of video to do unless it could be about me playing Journey of Dreams/NiGHTs Into Dreams, and babbling on about NiGHTS joining the Black Rebel Motorcycle club, so he could get a bike for racing? :D

#83240 List of places you have contacted/emailed/posted

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 25 November 2009 - 11:53 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

No worries and I will keep thinking of different ways to help even more! I believe you guys 100% but just thought about alternate scenarios in case of what could happen. We so need a download dreaming pack with lots of NiGHTS related content! I would laugh so much racing in a wobbly track for Soft Museum. ^_^

In Virtua Fighter 5 you get to choose an emblem that is displayed next to your name during a fight. You can unlock a whole bunch when playing Quest mode with different themes like SEGA, food, alphabet letters and so on. So I was playing the game and a CPU oppenent pops up with the NiGHTS emblem. I defeated him and it became unlocked for me to use, which I use often, along with the SEGA one!

I have not got any screenshots but the NiGHTS image is of his head smiling and it looks more like an icon.Will try to take a photo next time I play the game. :)

#83233 List of places you have contacted/emailed/posted

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 25 November 2009 - 11:20 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Hey guys,

It was a few more days than I intended but finally set up a page on my site for the cause. I felt motivated by everything that our forum duo started and the fans, so had to do something about it too! As it was said there is nothing wrong with getting exposure as we never know what will happen. If by any chance chance NiGHTS gets included it is all due to the hard work of the two wonderful people that started the idea.

http://www.blueherogaming.co.uk/?p=446

Feel free to comment about anything that I might have missed!Also, thank you for the nice NiGHTS image from the artwork section guys.

Keep up the fantastic work so we can show that we really care about NiGHTS.I also think that if NiGHTS gets in the game on release due to all the work done here, then surely it will void that bet? :(

#82273 Third Wave

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 19 November 2009 - 09:23 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I am watching it but have to go to work soon, so will watch it properly tomorrow! It was very moving to see how serious you guys are, and I am sure it will all pay off! :)

#79965 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 29 October 2009 - 10:47 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I will have to try and get the original Japanese version sometime with the help of that website.

Thank you nice Japanese person! :D

I got those two tshirts with the help of this friendly person when the remake came out.They are so special that I do not even take them out of the plastic wrapping. I just left them there and put them in a safe place in my room. The other one for Journey of Dreams is also really cool as it goes shiny in the dark. :)

#70902 Cooking! (and baking)

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 04 June 2009 - 10:23 PM in Community Corner

I will have to try and take a few photos of a smoothie book I bought last year in Sainsburys!The ingrediants on it are not even that expensive if you get them from market.

awwww...You should come around my house sometime to try something different from pasta trippy, now we are practically London neighbourhoods. :P

#70450 Cooking! (and baking)

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 27 May 2009 - 08:52 PM in Community Corner

I like cooking too and in fact it always interests me a lot more than getting to eat the end result after. :)

For cakes I have this recipee from a book for banana cake which always comes out really well. I can't remember from the top of my head as it has been a while since I made it.

In general though I tend to just make sandwhichs with hummous which I find delicious for some reason.But I do know how to cook from seeing my mother do it such as steamed rice with seafood, pasta with tuna/mayo,etc. I also like to experiment and have tried a few ideas from cookbooks and this DS game that guides you through making international dishes. I really like making california rolls when I am looking at it... :P

Finally... super dynamic cooking time! :)

#69681 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 06 May 2009 - 01:18 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Awwww, dont worry because everything that we done was fantastic and what mattered was to do something special on the day and not prizes. :P

Hope seeing everything cheered you up Maresuke and that everything is going well. Also if you ever start selling those tshirts you got to set one aside for me. :)

#69068 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 11 April 2009 - 10:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The video is done and it is all up on a webpage within the website. This one goes out to you Marasuke. ;)

Hope you guys like it and please don't kill me for being so bad at playing the game with just one hand.Also did some other stuff that is on the page :)

http://www.blueherog...k/realaday.html

Almost forgot but there is a music player at the bottom so it might ask you to install microsoft player.

#69061 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 11 April 2009 - 04:46 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The cake looks amazing and I dont even like anything sweet that much! You will have to forgive me but haven't finished editing the video I made. I blame this xbox arcade game called Flock taking away the last 3 days of my life. :)

I promise that I will do my best to do it right now and even if it doesn't make the deadline of tonight a promise is a promise. ;)

#68883 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 01 April 2009 - 06:03 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hello everyone, I am soooo happy because Saturn visuals actualy looks really nice on my 32 inch tv.I can't wait to show you guys my awful one handed Reala playing skills!Sorry about my squeaky voice as I promise it doesnt soundlike that... just ask Digi and Trippy! :)

#68874 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 01 April 2009 - 08:42 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Happy Reala's day to everyone too and let's make the most of it. Had a shower and Im fully dressed in red and ready to go out there to do my presentation real quick. I'll be back later to film myself trying to set up my Saturn on the big screeen. :)

Im glad you extended the deadline because I will totally pull off all stops to make it worth it.

#68783 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 28 March 2009 - 08:57 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

No, the photos are definetly really good and well done for getting all the colours matched up for perfect Reala theme. :blink:

I think I got a red/black stripes tshirt around somewhere or might just be black so thanks for the idea!I'll have to set up my saturn on big screen and get NiGHTs Christmas as I been dying to see how it looks like on it anyway!It is indeed her special day and you wouldn't dream of how much stick she gets for it. Everyone always thinks she's just joking about it. :blink:

Well done for getting so much interest as I'm sure there will be a flood of entries to check out.

#68728 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Diogothedreamer on 27 March 2009 - 05:35 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's been a while but please don't get mad at me guys. I come on to check here from time to time but forgot I wasn't logged in. :P

I will definetly enter something nice not only because your being so kind with prizes but I loved seeing what you came up with last year( or was it another year?). It's also a special day for my mother because it's her birthday so I'll problably end up confusing her. :P