Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

NOTiC's Content

There have been 6 items by NOTiC (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80707 What would you want in a new NiGHTS game?

Posted by NOTiC on 09 November 2009 - 12:21 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

1 word:
KISS

No highly-detailed story, no dramaticly different characters. Just some good ol' fashion NiGHTS Into Dreams-esque gameplay.

this

and just more varied settings (castles, carnivals, etc.) and night-time levels
i'd like sega to return to their original style and away from their attempt at disney proportioned theatrics

#78580 Your Personal Persona!

Posted by NOTiC on 15 October 2009 - 12:08 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

maybe a meteor would be cool. flying at incredible speed in space has to be rather mind blowing

i don't want to tangle with any lawsuits but perhaps a flying carpet?

if i have to avoid a lawsuit then i'll say a flare from a flare gun

lastly i would love to become a bear because bears are bad@ss

#78492 I has a NiGHTS T-shirt

Posted by NOTiC on 14 October 2009 - 01:12 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

i can't believe it goes for 80 on ebay
wow
maybe it's because that person knows people like us would still buy it

#78429 Songs that remind you of nights

Posted by NOTiC on 13 October 2009 - 05:52 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

hey guys in case you don't know i'm a poet in college and soon to be full time poet after college. i looked up a recent show i went to and i found this video of one of my favorite poets performing a poem with music behind it. it DEFINITELY reminds me of splash garden and soft museum, 2 of my favorite levels/songs. i love the feeling he captures and it really does reflect the elan and uplifting attitude of NiD

#70333 Name things you think would just look better if they were purple

Posted by NOTiC on 25 May 2009 - 01:06 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

there's a place called Gardner's park at home and when I went there with some buddies one night during spring break the sky was so purple that my senses just climaxed from how beautiful everything was. at this park there's a straight path in a woods that leads to a beach and across this beach is a lighthouse a mile out, so as soon as you start walking in the woods you can see the blink of the lighthouse from miles down the water through the trees, it's pretty surreal. yea i was in only a slightly altered state but when we hit the beach the water reflected the purple sky and it was dark enough that i couldn't tell where the water ended and the sky began. it was a good night. lots of purple that reminded me of NiGHTS

my biggest anecdote on the color purple ever

#70284 Name things you think would just look better if they were purple

Posted by NOTiC on 23 May 2009 - 02:18 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image
mmmmm think about it!